Where to find tutors in NYC: Private tutoring in Manhattan for elementary, middle & high school students, in-home tutoring services in Queens & Brooklyn NY. Homework help in English, Science, Math, college counseling programs & SAT test prep in The Bronx area.
Big Apple Tutoring: Are you looking for high-quality, local tutoring for K-8 kids, high school or college students? Big Apple Tutoring is a tutoring agency in Manhattan that offers private tutoring to K-12 and college students in the comfort of their own home. Our tutors serve the Upper East Side, Upper West Side, Midtown and Downtown Manhattan, as well as some areas of Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Tutoring Programs in NYC: - Private home-based tutoring for K-12 students in Math, Science, Language Arts, Foreign Languages, History & Social Sciences
- Standardized Test Preparation including SAT, PSAT, GED, GRE, ACT and more
- Courses for Credit and Homeschooling
- College Tutoring - all college-level courses and majors from humanities to pre-medical studies
- Homework Help
Our professional tutors are all specialists in the subjects they tutor and as we have students from almost every school in NYC, we have grown to know the curriculum of nearly every school in Manhattan. We understand that providing your children with the right motivation, test prep, study skills, and guidance with homework can make a big difference when it comes to achieving top grades in school.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Nardin Academy Montessori, located in Buffalo, New York, is one of Western New York State’s highest achieving private schools offering an early childhood education program to children ranging in age from 3 to 6, and an elementary program for grades one through three (ages 6-9). At Nardin Academy Montessori, your child benefits from an unrivaled opportunity to develop a lifelong passion for learning, at its own pace. Founded in 1963 as the first Montessori school in Western New York, our school focuses on the whole child and encourages both peer group and self-learning, a perfect training ground for your young learner.
Nardin Academy Montessori is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Association.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Located in the heart of the Tribeca area of Downtown New York City, My Little School is an Early Childhood Center that offers a full Jewish and academic curriculum in a warm, gentle and nurturing setting for preschool children ages 18 months to 5 years.
Our classrooms are full of opportunities for learning, socialization and growth, and cover all the various domains that complete an Early Childhood education: Literacy, Pre-Mathematics, Social Sciences, Science and Art. We also provide enrichment programs including Holiday programs, summer camps, and music courses.
My Little School believes in an experiential and intentional approach to teaching and learning. This approach fosters children’s intellectual development as they are encouraged to explore their environment and express themselves through words, movement, drawing, painting, playing and other natural modes of expression.
The Brownstone School and Daycare Center, Manhattan
Courses / Programs
The Brownstone School and Daycare Center is a preschool located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan in New York City, at 128 West 80th Street between Amsterdam and Columbus Avenues, half a block from the Museum of Natural History. We were founded in 1963 and chartered by the New York State Board of Regents in 1983.
Most of our families live or work on Manhattan's Upper West Side. However, the school has always been strongly committed to families from a variety of cultural, ethnic and economic backgrounds that reflect our diverse society, so families from all over the city have always been a part of The Brownstone.
The Brownstone School and Daycare Center is licensed by the New York City Department of Health and is a member of the Independent Schools Admissions Association of Greater New York (ISAAGNY), the Educational Records Bureau (ERB) and the Parents League of New York. We have been serving the community for 45 years and welcome children ages 2 to 5 years.
The New Amsterdam School offers programs inspired by Waldorf curriculum for children from birth to age seven and beyond in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Established in 2006, it began as a grassroots alliance of educators, parents and community leaders determined to bring the benefits of Waldorf education to the Lower Manhattan community in New York City.
The school will open the doors to their grade school in the Fall of 2014! As the school grows the preschool will also expand to welcome more families into the school community.
We are conveniently located for families from the East Village, Lower East Side, West Village, Soho, Tribeca, Battery Park City, Dumbo and other Brooklyn Neighborhoods. We are easily reached by the F, J, M & Z trains as well as a number of city buses.
We are an independent, nonsectarian school dedicated to educating a diverse community of children and their parents. Our young program is part of the well-established Waldorf movement that today includes over 1000 schools and 1600 early childhood programs in 58 countries. Waldorf education is the fastest-growing independent school movement in the world.
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art