Wee Care Child Care: Conveniently located in the Upper East Side of Manhattan, NYC, Wee Care Child Care provides child care and preschool programs for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years. Enrolling your child in day care or preschool at an early age means that you are preparing them for educational success in elementary school. Early childhood development teaches important elements associated with quality performance in school.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
World Class Learning (WLC) Academy, New York is an international school for students ages 2-11 years, conveniently located on East 2nd Street in Manhattan’s East Village, NYC. We offer Nursery to Elementary School programs (British Nursery to Year 6 / US Nursery to 5th Grade). At WLC Academy, we take a broader and deeper world view, and we prepare children to become confident students in their learning, preparing them for the next stage of their education and the challenges of the future. What sets our students apart from students at other schools is their genuine and enthusiastic desire for learning.
Our students achieve well beyond the expectations for their age and ability. Year after year, exam results across all our schools demonstrate a commitment to exceptional standards of learning and student outcomes.
Our school encourages independence and self-discipline in an atmosphere of mutual respect and appreciation of diverse opinions and cultures. We prepare students to meet the growing challenges of a rapidly changing world.
Our school facilities include generously-sized classrooms, gym, indoor play space, rooftop outdoor learning & play area, well-resourced library & more.
Academic programs for students ages 2-11 years - Nursery to Elementary School programs (British Nursery to Year 6; US Nursery to 5th Grade):
Our academic program is based on:
- The English National Curriculum
- The International Primary Curriculum (IPC)
- The combination of these distinctive curricula provides a comprehensive, international program of study which aims to equip every student with the essential skills for lifelong learning and meet individual learning needs.
The New Amsterdam School offers programs inspired by Waldorf curriculum for children from birth to age seven and beyond in Lower Manhattan, New York City. Established in 2006, it began as a grassroots alliance of educators, parents and community leaders determined to bring the benefits of Waldorf education to the Lower Manhattan community in New York City.
The school will open the doors to their grade school in the Fall of 2014! As the school grows the preschool will also expand to welcome more families into the school community.
We are conveniently located for families from the East Village, Lower East Side, West Village, Soho, Tribeca, Battery Park City, Dumbo and other Brooklyn Neighborhoods. We are easily reached by the F, J, M & Z trains as well as a number of city buses.
We are an independent, nonsectarian school dedicated to educating a diverse community of children and their parents. Our young program is part of the well-established Waldorf movement that today includes over 1000 schools and 1600 early childhood programs in 58 countries. Waldorf education is the fastest-growing independent school movement in the world.
Gold Material Montessori School - East Village Branch
Courses / Programs
Gold Material Montessori School in the East Village, NYC, offers a high quality preschool education for children ages 2 to 6. Conveniently located in Alphabet City, between East 3rd and East 4th Streets, we provide full-day and half-day Montessori child care programs for 2, 3, or 5 days per week. All classes are mixed-age and children are grouped by their developmental levels.
Our safe and nurturing environment develops each child's unique qualities and potential. Our individualized educational approach prepares children for school and helps them to thrive socially. Our curriculum is engaging and includes variety of stimulating developmental materials that encourages a love for lifelong learning and continuous exploration of the world. Programs match parents’ schedules and meet their budgets.
Gold Material Montessori Schools also have branches in the Bensonhurst area of southwest Brooklyn and the Kips Bay area of Midtown Manhattan.
Located in Forest Hills, Queens, New York City (NYC), New York Music Arts, Inc. offers private and group music and voice lessons for children of age three upwards. NYMA offers the highest quality of musical education in Queens with our world-renowned faculty consisting of Master's or Ph.D. graduates from the prestigious Juilliard School in New York. Our teachers instruct in cello, clarinet, doublebass, flute, guitar, oboe, piano, theory and composition, trumpet, viola, violin, voice.
Incorporating a combination of European, Suzuki as well as the innovative methods from the world legendary Juilliard School, we believe that all styles excel in different areas. We believe by blending the best methods provides for a faster and more satisfying learning process.
In understanding that one of the most important goals of music learning is the capability of performing in public, and sharing the beautiful music to the loved one, we provide student concerts at least four times a year in our school performance space, as well as outside concert halls, for a bigger stage experience.
- Music and voice lessons for children of age 3 upwards
- Classes include cello, clarinet, doublebass, flute, guitar, oboe, piano, theory and composition, trumpet, viola, violin, voice
- Private Tuition
- Group Lessons
- We organise student concerts so that students experience performing in public
Situated just 10 miles northeast of Buffalo NY, Christian Central Academy (CCA) is an independent, inter-denominational, college preparatory Christian school for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12. We provide a strong academic program within an evangelical Christian perspective. Christian Central Academy enrolls almost 400 students from 27 different school districts across 3 counties, representing about 90 different churches.
Beginning at kindergarten and throughout all grades, we seek to help our students learn and grow to enjoy a liberty that is reasoned out biblically, always knowing that with liberty comes a responsibility for learning and lifestyle.
We have consistently been numbered among the top schools among all the elementary, middle and secondary schools in the eight counties of Western New York by Buffalo Business First's annual "Guide to Western New York schools."
CCA is chartered by and registered with the New York State Board of Regents, accredited by the Middle States Association of Independent Schools, and is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International.