Wee Care Child Care, Manhattan: Are you searching for a quality day care or preschool environment for your child in Manhattan or the Upper East Side? Licensed by the Department of Health and Mental Hygiene, Wee Care Child Care provides child care and preschool programs for children ages 6 weeks through 5 years. Our low teacher-child ratios allow us to focus on each child and give each one the care and attention needed to be safe, well cared for, and nurtured. Our caregivers seek to establish active communication with parents in order to design a program for your child in which he or she can thrive, experience the world, learn, and grow.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Early Childhood Education Programs: Each group's educational goals are designed to help them prepare for school. Infants work on establishing healthy routines, while preschoolers begin to master the basics of academics, like math, reading, and science.
- Full-time child care for kids ages 6 weeks - 5 years
- Preschool programs
- Special programs include art, dance, field trips, group sports, gymnastics, indoor & outdoor recreation, music & movement, story telling & more...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Caedmon is a PreK-5 Modified Montessori school located on a quiet, residential street on the Upper East Side of Manhattan in New York. We are a school with a large international population. 25% of our enrollment comes to us from as many as 25 different countries. Caedmon maintains a class structure that allows the instruction to be more individualized. The Caedmon School consists of six levels: Beginners, Early Program, Kindergarten, Lower Level, Middle Level and Upper Level. Each class has two teachers - a head teacher and an associate.
Individual and unique learning styles are an important factor in curriculum design – a wide variety of approaches is used to take such differences into account. The utilization of an inquisitive and experiential approach instills in the children the desire to pursue learning, the ability to acquire knowledge, and the incentive to work hard and to strive for excellence.
Educational Programs for Kids from Age 2 through 5th Grade:
- Beginners Program (2-3 years)
- Early Program (3 - 4 year olds))
- Kindergarten Program (5 year olds)
- Lower Level Program (first and second grades)
- Middle Level Program (third and fourth grades)
- Upper Level Program (fifth grade)
World Class Learning Academy (WCL Academy), in Manhattan’s East Village, New York City, is an international school for students ages 2-11 from both the local and international community. We prepare children to become confident participants in their learning, preparing them for the next stage of their education and the challenges of the future. What sets our students apart from students at other schools is their genuine and enthusiastic desire for learning.
WCL Academy, New York is like no other. We offer an internationally-respected, learning-focused curriculum that is used in over 1,500 schools in 65 countries.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Gold Material Montessori School - East Village Branch
Courses / Programs
Gold Material Montessori School in the East Village, NYC, offers a high quality preschool education for children ages 2 to 6. Conveniently located in Alphabet City, between East 3rd and East 4th Streets, we provide full-day and half-day Montessori child care programs for 2, 3, or 5 days per week. All classes are mixed-age and children are grouped by their developmental levels.
Our safe and nurturing environment develops each child's unique qualities and potential. Our individualized educational approach prepares children for school and helps them to thrive socially. Our curriculum is engaging and includes variety of stimulating developmental materials that encourages a love for lifelong learning and continuous exploration of the world. Programs match parents’ schedules and meet their budgets.
Gold Material Montessori Schools also have branches in the Bensonhurst area of southwest Brooklyn and the Kips Bay area of Midtown Manhattan.
Kids’ MusicRound at Small World Connect provides an award-winning music and movement experience for newborn infants through age 4 in the New York City Metropolitan area.
We have schools in Midtown Manhattan, Manhasset NY (Long Island), and Montclair NJ.
Our award-winning Kids' MusicRound classes are fast-paced and interactive for the children and adults using a variety of activities that include singing, dancing, instrument play, chants, and much more.
The music used is a combination of original music written for the program and traditional music from a variety of cultures.
In the big picture, the children are having a great time in a playgroup setting, but the exposure to beat-comprehension and melody is setting them up for a lifetime of music appreciation.
The Masters School is a co-educational day and boarding school that engages 5th-12th grade students in a rigorous college preparatory curriculum with boarding beginning in the 9th grade. Located on a majestic 96-acre suburban campus in Dobbs Ferry in Westchester County, we are just 35 minutes from New York City.
The Masters School is a vibrant and diverse learning community with more than 575 students from around the country and the world, more than 100 faculty and staff, thousands of alumnae/i, and hundreds of parents, grandparents, and friends who support Dobbs in so many meaningful ways.
Each day our experienced and dedicated teachers engage, challenge, and support their students—in the classroom, on the athletic fields and the stage, in the dormitories, and on regular expeditions to New York City—doing all they can to help the young people we serve become their best selves.
With over 131 years of history and tradition, we continually draw upon the values and experiences of those who came before us to forge an ever stronger school for today and tomorrow. We are accredited by the the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.