Manhattan summer programs: Kids activities in NYC, summer camps for children & teenagers. Performing arts summer camp, sports camps for young kids, elementary school & middle school students. Day summer camps in Manhattan's Upper West Side.
ACT of The Cathedral of St. John the Divine, Manhattan: Are you searching for a fun and exciting summer camp in Manhattan for your child or teen? The Adults and Children in Trust (A.C.T.) in New York City provides summer and year-round educational and recreational programs for children, teenagers and families. Conveniently located in Manhattan's Upper West Side, our programs and services take place on the historic 11-acre oasis of The Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine. The A.C.T. summer camps which are held in July and August offer spacious grounds, extensive indoor facilities, an off-site pool, extended hours and a diversity of campers.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Summer Camps in Manhattan for kids and teens:
July Camp Divisions (all 5 weeks):
• Mini-ACT: 3.10 to 5.6 years old as of June 1
• Preps: 5.9 to 7.8 years old as of Sept 1
• Voyagers: 7.9 to 10.8 years old as of Sept 1
• Pioneers: 10.9 to 13.9 years old as of Sept 1
August Specialty Camps
• Mini-ACT: 3.10 to 5.6 years old as of June 1 (one 2-week session)
• Art and Sport groups: 5.9 to 7.8 years old as of Sept 1 (two 1-week sessions)
• Specialist Track & Courses: 7.9 to 13.9 years old as of Sept 1 (two 1-week sessions)
• August Adventure: 4.9 to 11.9 years old as of Sept 1 (one 1-week session)
Extended Day programs are available. Families have the option to drop off campers as early as 7:55am or pick them up as late as 6:00pm., for an additional fee. This service is not available after 4:00pm on the last day of July and August session. Note that Mini ACT session ends at noon on the last day of the August session.
• A leading provider of top-quality English immersion programs, NSL Mondial offers English language summer camps in New York for junior students ages 13-17 from around the world.
• NSL Mondial summer programs are held in Midtown Manhattan and Brooklyn, and include English classes, accommodation, meals, and a range of fun activities and excursions in the New York City area.
• Each English summer camp has a minimum stay of 2 weeks.
• We also provide a Winter Camp in NYC for students ages 13-17.
• Our young learners follow a carefully designed curriculum that aims to improve all English language skills including speaking, listening, reading, writing, vocabulary, and grammar.
• With students from more than 20 different countries, our New York programs have a multicultural atmosphere. This provides plenty of opportunities for your teenager to practice English outside the classroom.
• NSL Mondial also provides ESL summer camps for juniors (ages 7-17) in Boston MA; Los Angeles & San Francisco CA, and for teenagers (ages 13-17) in Miami, Florida.
Parent Review: "My daughters are getting really good in English, and almost every day they want to speak English at home. We are very thankful to you for helping us in the first steps."
- Luis, Brazil
World of Discovery Summer Camp of Bayside, Queens is conveniently located at the John Golden Ball Fields in Bayside in the north-east of Queens, NY (32nd Avenue & 215th Place). We offer 2-8 week summer camp programs for children ages 4-15 years. We offer round-trip, door-to-door transportation to all neighborhoods in Queens, NY. Campers will learn to swim, play sports and go on summer camp field trips. We specialize in providing children with a safe and fun summer camp experience.
At World of Discovery Summer Day Camp of Bayside, Queens, summer-time is a season for children to expand their horizons, explore new territories, and discover new and exciting things about themselves. Whether the children are enrolled in the Discovery Sports Academy or the Discovery Summer Day Camp, they build new skills, discover new things, make new friends, and realize a new found confidence.
Through our structured programming, campers are encouraged to participate and excel in those activities that interest them the most. Both group and individual instruction is offered, and children are generally grouped according to age.
2-8 Week Summer Camp programs for children ages 4-15 years:
- Discovery Sports Academy: 2-8 Week Instructional Summer Sports program (Karate, Swimming, Baseball
Basketball, Soccer, Football & more...).
- World of Discovery Summer Day Camp of Queens: Give your child a world of discovery with sunny day and rainy day fun activities (Gymnastics, Carnivals, Special Events, Olympic Week, Dance & Drama & more...).
- Summer Camp Swimming program (included in both programs)
- Discovery Summer Camp Trips
Unity Stage Company is conveniently located in the quaint neighborhood of Sunnyside, Queens, NYC, and serves the communities of Western Queens with its highly successful off-Broadway theater productions, childrens' theater and after-school performing arts summer programs in July and August. We also offer a year-round youth choral music program.
Founded in the fall of 2009, Unity Stage Company is a creative home for diverse theater artists and theater lovers of all ages to explore the values that shape our changing world, as expressed through writing and performance. Unity Stage Company is a non-profit organization.
In a short space of time, Unity Stage Company has developed an enviable track record by providing high-quality, engaging youth performing arts training as well as offering well-received and relevant theater productions to rival the best of off-Broadway.
Queens Multicultural Performing Arts Summer Camp For Kids:
- Summer Stock for City Kids: For aged 6-16 years (Kids are grouped separately by age).
Kids, tweens and teens sharpen their reading and writing skills with scene-acting and playwriting and experience a variety of cultures through Bollywood moves, Ballroom dance steps and both French and Spanish pop-singing.
Additionally: Year-round youth choral music program.
BlueStamp Engineering (BSE), New York, San Francisco & Houston
Courses / Programs
BlueStamp Engineering (BSE) is a hands-on summer engineering program for high school students that takes place in New York City, Houston TX, and San Francisco CA. Designed by industry professionals, this 6-week program aims to to show high school students the world of engineering first-hand. Our goal is to teach how to build devices that students are passionate about and show them that creating things is a blast!
Students build an individual project from concept to prototype under the supervision of an experienced engineering staff. They will complete a working prototype, full engineering documentation, and a webpage which all help showcase their abilities during college/job applications and interviews. Example projects include solar powered phones, wind turbines, advanced lighting systems, and robotics. Projects can be selected from over 100 BSE suggestions, or students can suggest their own project.
While the main focus of the program is on completing projects, it is supplemented with guest speakers, brief lectures, an entrepreneurship curriculum, and a Maker Faire exhibit where possible. These extra aspects to the program show students what a career in engineering is really like, and the diverse opportunities such a career offers.
- 6-week Summer engineering camp for high school students in New York, San Francisco or Houston. Students create a project that they love under the supervision of experienced engineers! Classes meet for 4 hours per day, 5 days per week.
Located 90 miles Northwest of New York City, International Riding Camp is a dedicated equestrian Summer camp for girls ages 7-17 who love horses and riding. Established in 1978, our camp provides an environment in which horse lovers can experience various riding disciplines: hunt seat equitation, cross-country jumping and polo. With camp stay options from 1-10 weeks, we offer a well rounded equestrian camp program along with water skiing, tennis, swimming and arts and crafts.
Our teaching techniques enable our students to experience success in graduated steps, promoting their self esteem and confidence. Since all of our campers love horses, their common interest allows them to make new friends right away.
Situated in Adirondack Park, just 90 minutes from Albany in northern New York State, Long Lake Camp For The Arts provide a wide range of 3-week and 6-week co-ed residential summer camp programs for kids and teens ages 9-16. Campers from all around the world choose Long Lake Camp for its perfect size and unique creative programs including Acting, Theater, Fine Arts, Music and Rock summer camps.
Founded in 1969, Long Lake is the perfect place to pursue your creative dreams and make lifelong friends. We provide a nurturing environment where you will improve your skills and learn completely new ones at your own pace. Exciting and challenging classes, numerous stage performances each week, and unlimited studio time generates an electric atmosphere.
Ideally located in The Adirondack Park, our majestic campus and your new friends quickly make Long Lake Camp your home-away-from-home. You will be supported by our 145 spectacular staff to ensure you get everything you need.