Art schools in Maryland: Colleges of design, fashion design schools, digital arts schools, beauty schools, makeup classes, painting lessons, fine art, animation programs, culinary arts schools, performing arts schools in Baltimore, Columbia, Silver Spring, Ellicott City, Germantown, Dundalk, Rockville MD, Washington DC area..
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts (SIRA) is located in Phoenix, Maryland. Amidst the rolling green hills of northern Baltimore County, Sheffield is within easy driving distance of Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia and New York City. The mission of SIRA is to provide graduates with a formal education in TV and Radio broadcasting, audio / video technology. Hands-on experience is gained while working with industry professionals and instructors on state-of-the-art equipment. The AudioWorks certified program gives the audio engineering student both a solid foundation in audio technology and the hands-on experience that will get him or her in the door of a major facility. Formal lectures are given in the studios and classrooms by industry professionals. These lectures range from basic introductory courses to advanced training in leading edge technology. Lab courses involve equipment use from basic function through advanced techniques on professional equipment.
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from Singapore & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, professional interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
• Conveniently located in The Woodlands TX, just 30 miles north of Houston, CMC Makeup School is a professional make-up school providing quality makeup artist certification programs and portfolio development in the field of HD (high-definition) & Pro Makeup.
• As well as catering to students in Harris County and the immediate south-east Texas region, our school in The Woodlands is also highly convenient for students from surrounding areas that include Spring, Kingwood, Sugar Land, Pasadena, Pearland, Baytown, Conroe, Huntsville, Beaumont, and also students from Louisiana. We also run schools in Austin and Dallas.
• Classes begin monthly for new students and we offer flexible hours and weekend classes.
• CMC provides training for new professional makeup artists in beauty makeup, airbrush, retail, fashion, FX, runway makeup, TV, videos, bridal and film makeup, as well as hair styling classes for makeup artists.
• Our make-up training includes a full professional makeup kit, and certificate on completion. Class size is kept to a maximum of 8 to ensure individual attention for each student.
Student Testimonial: "I had the most amazing time at CMC Makeup School. Chris kept it so interesting and fun and showed me so much! I was very sad to leave because I felt so at home there. Money well spent!
All the instructors were just amazing, and my business is booming since I've been there. I'm definitely going to come back and take more classes. 5 Stars from me!!"
Professional Makeup Artist Training • Airbrush 101 (1 day)
• Beauty Allure Make-up Artist Program (2 days)
• MUA PRO Program (4 days)
• The Masters Ring Program (5 days)
• The Ultimate Artist Program (8 days)
• The Ultimate Artist PLUS (10 days)
• Beginning to Advanced Makeup Artistry (All programs combined, 15 or 20 days)
• Makeup Classes in Spanish (5 days)
Special FX Makeup / Career Classes (Dallas Only) • Portfolio Building Workshops (1 day)
• Special FX, Trauma, Moulage + Prosthetics Workshop (5 days)
• Full Body Painting Workshop (5 days)
Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art, Toronto
Courses / Programs
• Whether you want to take the first step towards an exciting new career as a professional makeup artist, or want to learn new makeup skills for personal use, Sheriff Professional Academy of Makeup Art in Toronto may be the perfect solution for you!
• Through our exclusive mobile makeup bootcamps, Sheriff Professional provides makeup artist bootcamps and private makeup classes in Toronto.
• Our mobile makeup classes are also available in the following cities in the Greater Toronto Area: Brampton; Mississauga; Vaughan; Etobicoke; London; Scarborough; Pickering; & Barrie ON. They are also offered in several other cities throughout Canada.
• Our flagship makeup school is situated in downtown Winnipeg MB.
• Suitable for complete beginners or beauty industry professionals who wish to offer additional services to their clients, our beauty and makeup workshops are taught by experienced and qualified instructors.
• Class sizes are kept small, and there is an emphasis on hands-on experience.
• Sheriff Professional offers financing to qualified students. We pass along employment opportunities to our graduates.
• "This class was well worth every cent. I landed my job doing what I love to do - makeup. I would not have gotten the foot in if I did not show up prepared with my portfolio and new skills. Thanks to all the instructors and staff at Sheriff Professional." Cindy
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design (AWCoMAD), located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is one of the colleges of Drexel University. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of programs, from Architecture to Digital Media, from Fashion Design to Music Industry, and from Graphic Design to Dance.
The college, like others at Drexel, offers students the ability to go out on co-op though some programs are specifically designed for that particular area of study. Additionally AWCoMAD offers some high school students the opportunity to participate in summer programs involving one of five areas of study: Architecture, Design, Music Industry, Photography, and Screen writing.
Today's design, media and performing arts are enormously competitive and rapidly changing industries. Drexel's Westphal College offers a unique approach that prepares students to succeed in these creative and challenging fields.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs in Media Arts & Design fields:
Course categories include:
- Arts Administration
- Design & Merchandising
- Digital Media
- Entertainment and Arts Management
- Fashion Design
- Film & Video
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Music Industry
- Screen writing & Playwriting
- Television Management
- Visual Studies...
You are here: School & College Search> Design Colleges / Art Schools in Maryland> Arts schools in Montgomery County, Prince George's, Baltimore County, Baltimore City, Gaithersburg, Annapolis, Frederick MD, Anne Arundel County..