Music Engineering Schools USA: Audio technology school in Maryland, Recording arts program, music engineering career training, audio production certification, Pro Tools training courses in the US, in NY, California, Los Angeles, Florida, Texas..
The Sheffield Institute For The Recording Arts: The Sheffield Institute for the Recording Arts (SIRA) is located in Phoenix, Maryland. Amidst the rolling green hills of northern Baltimore County, Sheffield is within easy driving distance of Baltimore, Washington, Philadelphia and New York City. The mission of SIRA is to provide graduates with a formal education in TV and Radio broadcasting, audio / video technology. Hands-on experience is gained while working with industry professionals and instructors on state-of-the-art equipment.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
The AudioWorks certified program gives the audio engineering student both a solid foundation in audio technology and the hands-on experience that will get him or her in the door of a major facility. Formal lectures are given in the studios and classrooms by industry professionals. These lectures range from basic introductory courses to advanced training in leading edge technology. Lab courses involve equipment use from basic function through advanced techniques on professional equipment.
Courses / Programs:
Certified AudioWorks program for audio engineering training.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The International Music Institute and Festival (IMIF) is an intense summer program for advanced young violinists, violists, cellists, and pianists. The program is held on the scenic campus of Mount St. Mary's University, Emmitsburg (60 miles north west of Baltimore), Maryland. Our main objective is to assist young musicians in reaching their personal and musical goals by supporting, nurturing, and showcasing their talent. Our faculty and guest artists are internationally acclaimed performers who have performed on the world's greatest stages and with the most famous orchestras. They are also genuinely committed to assisting the next generations of musicians in their development.
Students ages generally range from 14-26, however, students of all ages are welcome to apply. Exceptions may be considered on a case-by-case basis.
The International Music Institute and Festival USA takes place at Mount Saint Mary's - one of the oldest and highly respected American universities. Located in scenic Emmitsburg, Maryland, the campus is an hour from Baltimore or Washington D.C. and 15 minutes from historic Gettysburg, PA.
- Four lessons with acclaimed faculty (violin, viola, cello, or piano)
- Master classes and recitals by renowned guest artists
- Presentations on topics such as “Effective Practicing” and “Careers in Music”
- Reflections on personal and musical development
- Gentle morning exercises (stretches) tailored to musicians
- Participation in chamber music rehearsals and performances
- Solo performance opportunities
- Recreational and social activities
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design (AWCoMAD), located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, is one of the colleges of Drexel University. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of programs, from Architecture to Digital Media, from Fashion Design to Music Industry, and from Graphic Design to Dance.
The college, like others at Drexel, offers students the ability to go out on co-op though some programs are specifically designed for that particular area of study. Additionally AWCoMAD offers some high school students the opportunity to participate in summer programs involving one of five areas of study: Architecture, Design, Music Industry, Photography, and Screen writing.
Today's design, media and performing arts are enormously competitive and rapidly changing industries. Drexel's Westphal College offers a unique approach that prepares students to succeed in these creative and challenging fields.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs in Media Arts & Design fields:
Course categories include:
- Arts Administration
- Design & Merchandising
- Digital Media
- Entertainment and Arts Management
- Fashion Design
- Film & Video
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Music Industry
- Screen writing & Playwriting
- Television Management
- Visual Studies...
Established in 1995, Behavioral Health & Leadership Dynamics (BHLD) is a leading provider of accredited online life coaching, leadership, and management training for individuals and corporations.
Our fast-track certification programs are ideal for anyone wishing to start a fun and rewarding career as a life coach, or those working in a "helping" profession (counselors, holistic health practitioners, social workers) who would like to incorporate life coaching into their current practice.
Based in Baltimore MD, BHLD was founded by Dr. Margaret McCraw who has more than 25 years of experience in organizational consulting, coaching, and training. BHLD is accredited by the Centers for Credentialing and Education (CCE).
BHLD's quality certification programs are designed to fit with your work schedule and family life. Our tailored corporate coaching and consulting training programs for companies and professionals can be delivered online and onsite to front-line employees, supervisors, managers, senior personnel, executive directors, board members, and CEOs.
Testimonial: "This course has changed my life. After the life coach and holistic health practitioner training I am encountering more loving and positive experiences that are a result of what I learned in this program. As a business owner, I have much more confidence and I am much more successful than prior to taking this certification course."
- Pat Holmes, Master Life Coach & Holistic Health Practitioner
Online Certification Programs for Individuals: Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available for some professionals
- Life/Spiritual Mentor
- Life Coach
- Master Life Coach
- Health & Wellness Practitioner
- Corporate Life Coach
- "Start Your Business" - Online Course as a Add-on to the certification programs
Online Corporate Training for Organizations / Companies:
- Corporate Life Coach
- Leadership Coach
- Executive Coach
- Organizational Consultant
We also provide Continuing Education for coaches, professional counselors, psychologists & social workers.
• Founded in 1997, Language and Music for Life (LMFL) offers International Summer Music and Languages Courses in Europe for music students and professionals.
• Please note that our 2021 music camps will be held in Florence, Italy (for adults and older teens ages 18+, and highly talented families) and the UK (for adults, teens, young children). We will not now hold a music camp in France in summer 2021.
• Our classical music & jazz program and voice tuition is aimed at students and professionals who are highly motivated musicians at advanced levels. All students must be advanced level in at least one discipline, other choices can be at lower level.
Student Review: "As an already professional viola player I cannot express how much I benefited from the course. High level of teaching combined with an exquisite daily life."
The Ingenium Academy International Music Summer School - Online for Summer 2020
Courses / Programs
• The Ingenium Academy is going online this summer! Virtual Ingenium Summer Music Academy Summer 2020: 19 July to 9 August for high school students & young adults aged 13 to 21. Choose from 6 exceptional week-long programmes and experience online one-to-one lessons with top musicians.
• Located just one hour south-west of London, The Ingenium Academy provides annual residential summer music courses for young musicians from all over the world.
• Our 1, 2 and 3-week programmes in summer 2021 will again take place in the beautiful and historic city of Winchester, and aim to provide a specialised musical education of the highest calibre combined with an immersive cultural experience for talented teenage instrumentalists and singers.
• Seven exceptional musical programmes are offered at our international summer music camp: Orchestral, Piano, Saxophone, Vocal, Composition, Chamber Music, and Conducting programmes.
• The heart of The Ingenium Academy lies within our distinguished faculty, which comprises some of the UK's finest teachers and musicians with extremely high standards of musicianship and expertise.
• Within our environment of creative excellence, you will experience exclusive tuition from world-renowned musicians, performances in top British venues and the opportunity to meet like-minded friends from all over the world.
Student Review / Testimonial: "The Ingenium Academy was amazing, unforgettable and incredible - the happiest three weeks of my life!" - Anna, Cello Student, UK