Medical records clerk training in USA: EHR specialist certification online, CEHRS electronic health record training program. Distance education EMR administrator certificate for students in NY, CA, TX, FL, PA, NJ...
Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) Career Information: Become an Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist and start a rewarding new career in the fast-growing healthcare industry! Responsible for the proper handling of electronic patient data, EHR Specialists provide an essential service to healthcare facilities and doctor's offices. Get certified through one of the many training programs available online or on-campus throughout the United States.
The Role of the Electronic Health Records (EHR) Specialist :
Electronic health records are used to manage health and treatment records, as well as for insurance and payment purposes. The proper functioning of an EHR system has a significant impact on work processes in any healthcare environment.
It is the responsibility of the Certified Electronic Health Records Specialist (CEHRS) to collect patient information, document examination information, process laboratory tests and schedule treatments.
They organize and manage health information databases and registries, and ensure the accuracy, privacy, security, and accessibility of a patients health information.
Your duties may include:
- Ensuring patient health information is complete and accurate
- Reviewing patient records to ensure that they are complete
- Collecting demographic and insurance information for each patient
- Entering coding and billing information into the EHR for reimbursement
- Processing Release of Information (ROI) requests for medical records
- Auditing patient records for compliance with legal and regulatory requirements
- Abstracting clinical information for inclusion in reports such as quality improvement studies
- Ensuring adherence with regulatory standards
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-03-04 were from:
Riyadh, K.S,A, Saudi Arabia;
Trinidad & Tobago;
Johannesburg, South Africa;
riyadh, Saudi Arabia;
county kerry, Ireland;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Mildred Elley-Albany, NY, is a co-educational, accredited institution of higher education offering Associate degree and certificate programs in the fields of office technologies, paralegal, medical assistant, information technology & more. The college is currently a regional leader in career education and is divided into three divisions: School of Business and Technology; School of Health and Wellness Professions; and the School of Digital Media Arts. The programs offered are primarily career-oriented and target graduate students integration into the workforce.
The mission of Mildred Elley is to provide quality career education and technical training to allow students of diverse educational, cultural and personal backgrounds to become successful in an ever-changing global economy. Mildred Elley strives to afford students quality placement opportunities and instill in all of our graduates a desire for lifelong education and learning.
Mildred Elley is accredited by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools (ACICS) to award diplomas, certificates, and the Associate in Occupational Studies (A.O.S.) degree. Mildred Elley also has a campus in Pittsfield, Massachusetts.
Concordia College, located in Bronxville, Westchester County (30 minutes from Manhattan), New York, is a four-year coeducational Lutheran-affiliated liberal arts college offering Associate and Bachelor degree programs. The Concordia Experience engages students in a comprehensive, interdisciplinary curriculum combined with real-world experiential learning opportunities, encompassing dynamic programs— Biology, Business, Education, English, Liberal Studies, Nursing, Social Sciences, and Social Work. The Concordia Experience leads to countless career paths—to real living, not just making a living.
Concordia College is accredited by the Commission on Higher Education of the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. The Commission on Higher Education is an institutional accrediting agency recognized by the U.S. Secretary of Education and the Commission on Recognition of Postsecondary Accreditation.
- Liberal Studies
- Social Sciences
- Social Work
- Fellows (Honors) Program
- Honor Societies
- English as a Second Language
- Church Service Vocations
- English As A Second Language
- Accelerated Degree Programs
& more ...
New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies
Courses / Programs
• New Eden School of Natural Health and Herbal Studies provides a wide range of accredited online certificate, diploma and degree courses (including doctorate programs) in the fields of naturopathy, holistic health, natural medicine, and nutrition.
• Our quality programs are studied online in New York, across the U.S., Canada, UK, and worldwide.
• Based in Indiana, our mission is to offer students the best accredited online educational programs in natural health and herbal studies that are available.
• Studying with New Eden is easy and affordable. You can start studying with New Eden whenever you want and learn at your own pace.
• Our distance learning courses allow you the convenience and flexibility of studying in your own home or office, and at times that best suit your schedule.
• New Eden has full accreditation with the American Council for Holistic Medicine (ACHM), which provides clinical training for graduates.
• We also have school approval with the American Naturopathic Certification Board, and the International Association of Natural Health Practitioners (IANHP).
Student Testimonial: "Thank you so much for your assistance and advice while I was enrolled in the ND program. I experienced first rate advice and guidance from you and the staff. All of my calls and emails were answered in a very timely manner."
- Thomas, Doctor of Naturopathy Graduate
• The leading spray tanning specialist in the North East, Aviva Spray Tanning Academy provides in-class spray tan certification programs in a leading New York City hotel, as well as online classes for anyone who cannot attend in person..
• All of our spray tan classes come with a 100% money-back guarantee.
• Our quality spray tan certification programs are also available in many other locations including California, Texas, Boston, Miami, Chicago, & Seattle.
• Our courses are designed for mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
• Our comprehensive short courses are ideal if you want to add spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Sunless spray tanning is one of the fastest growing services in the beauty industry. Aviva will provide the knowledge, tools and resources you need to be successful in this field.
• On completion, you will receive a Certificate signed by Aviva Labs’ President stating that you have successfully trained as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "I was initially spray tanning clients the wrong way..spraying up and down in a heavy mist. Now I get it and feel so much more confident! Thank you." • Maria Huaman, Owner, Sunbreeze, Middle Village, NY
Purchase College, SUNY, located 20 miles north of Manhattan in Westchester County, New York, is a public liberal, visual, and performing arts college offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs and continuing education programs in the Arts, Sciences, Liberal Arts and Education. Purchase College, SUNY is accredited by the Middle States Commission on Higher Education.
In bringing two styles of education—traditional liberal arts and sciences programs and conservatory-based arts programs—into close contact on one campus, the founders of Purchase College hoped to inspire an appreciation for both intellectual and artistic talents in all students.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs include:
- Art History
- Cinema Studies
- Creative Writing
- Drama Studies
- Arts Management
- Liberal Arts
- New Media
- Asian Studies
- Global Black Studies
- Premedical Studies
& many more ...
Located in Midtown NYC, The Manhattan Institute is an Allied Health & Nursing Career school offering fully-accredited, short-term certificate and diploma programs.
The Manhattan Institute is also a New York State official testing site. This entitles our graduates to take State exams at our school as soon as they complete their training.
Our school specializes in short-term training of: Medical Billers, Phlebotomy Technicians, Pharmacy Technicians, Certified Nurse's Assistants, EKG Technicians, Nurse Technicians, and Dialysis Technicians and we do it right.
We offer day, evening, and weekend classes. Our tuition is low and you can pay as you go. All students receive a diploma and life time placement advisement upon graduation.
The Manhattan Institute is accredited by the Council on Occupational Education (COE). The Manhattan Institute is the school which would like to give you the opportunity to improve your stature, qualify for gainful employment, and receive all the benefits which go along with being an Allied Health Worker.
"I am proof that it is never too late to go back to school. The Manhattan Institute is a very “hands-on” facility. From your first day to your last day of class, the staff helps you pursue your career. I definitely recommend the Manhattan Institute if you are interested in a medical career."
- Stacey, MEDICAL BILLER