Montpellier French courses: French immersion programs in south of France, intensive French language course for adults. Business French classes for professionals, executives, summer French programs for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels.
A2B Immersions: A2B Immersions is a quality language school that specializes in French immersion language teaching for adults and professionals. We guarantee that you will learn French through an intensive and effective framework of a cutting edge training course adapted to your needs and expectations.
Less than three hours from Barcelona and Italy, and just 5 kilometers from the Mediterranean Sea in the heart of the Languedoc-Roussillon region in the South of France, Montpellier is the ideal holiday destination, a historic, effervescent city with attractions that rank among the most prestigious world heritage sites.
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Centre International d´Antibes is located in the wonderful town Antibes, French Riviera. A seaside resort, a trendy resort, a cultural resort, a party resort. Located between Nice and Cannes, with 25 km of sandy beaches and 300 sunny days a year, Antibes is one of the Côte d’Azur’s star attractions!
We are the most important private school in the region specialized in teaching French. With over 20 years of experience we have a non-beaten success rate in DELF examinations while also being recognised as a centre for the "Qualité Français Langue Étrangère".
The French Class - Private French Lessons in Paris
Courses / Programs
The French Class is an exciting and dynamic French language training company that provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level French courses in the historic center of Paris. Classes take place at various times of the week for maximum flexibility and convenience. Packages of 5, 10, and 15 hour-long lessons are available in all course options.
The French Class is for students and professionals who want to learn or perfect their French while making the most of their stay in the City of Lights. We deliver personally tailored lessons from an exceptional French teacher in a one-on-one setting. One student and one tutor, in a comfortable learning environment. Studies have emphasized the benefits of small class size, and we feel that the focused attention that we provide cannot be improved upon.
As a qualified and experienced French teacher, Caroline Benedetto provides French lessons and training in the four language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing – along with grammar and vocabulary development.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Courses:
- General French
- Conversation Classes
- French Exam Preparation Courses
- Business French Course
- Work-Based French Courses
Customized French Short Courses:
- Corrective phonetics
- Intensive French grammar
- Writing style workshops
- Practical French
- Help to move in France
- French gastronomy (discovery of local wines, cheese & desserts in Paris)
French Classes for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General French classes
- Intensive General French
- Business French
- Customized / A la Carte French lessons
- French language workshops
- Evening French courses
- Extensive General French
- Oral French classes
- DELF / DALF Exam preparation workshops
- Extensive French through Theater
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
Verlaine Langue is a small, friendly and welcoming French language school located in the Paris neighbourhood of "La Butte aux Cailles" in the 13th district, which still has a traditional village atmosphere. We offer a wide range of French language courses for all levels. If you want an effective teaching method, personalized lessons, a warm, friendly atmosphere and, above all, to learn to speak French, then Verlaine Langue is for you. Unlike most other language schools, we offer French lessons to small groups (maximum 6 students).
Our teachers have advanced degrees in Linguistics from the Sorbonne University; they specialize in French as a foreign language and have extensive experience. They also know English and Spanish as their second languages. Our teachers are multi cultural enthusiasts, they enjoy sharing and engaging with different cultures.
We provide careful grouping of students based on individual language skills. Courses are very lively, with lots of student participation, and take place in an engaging and supportive environment.
- Semi-intensive 10 hours / week.
- Extensive (evenings) 1.5 hours / week.
- Working in small groups is intensive, and its effectiveness is further strengthened by doing 1.5 hours of daily homework.
- Maximum 6 students per class.