French immersion in Montpellier: French language courses in south of France, intensive French programs for adults. Business French classes for professionals, executives, summer French courses for beginner, intermediate & advanced levels.
A2B Immersions, Montpellier: Do you want to learn French quickly while experiencing the beautiful city of Montpellier in the south of France? A2B Immersions provides high-quality French immersion language teaching for adults and professionals. We offer week-long packages that consist of 40 hours of French classes over 5 days. You will stay in a 3 or 4 star hotel. Half the classes are hosted in a classroom of the hotel you will be staying in, the other half take place outside the hotel. Throughout the training, you are supported and monitored by a qualified teacher, from breakfast through dinner!
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
French Language Programs in Montpellier:
- French immersion programs for adults: Your week-long package will include 40 hours of French lessons and workshops over 5 days. Combine pleasure and results thanks to accredited courses, workshops and a true group dynamic. Courses based on an internationally recognized curriculum: Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (A1-C2). A placement test will be conducted upon arrival. On completion of the course, you will receive a certificate attesting of your level of achievement in Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- French immersion programs for professionals: Your week-long package will include 40 hours of French lessons and workshops over 5 days. You will select general or specialized French courses. The options include French for: business, tourism, law, diplomacy, medicine and para-medical sector, hospitality and catering.
- Themed Programs: A2B Immersions have created 3 local theme programs combining teaching and pleasure: Vineyards & Countryside, Cuisine & Heritage and Discover the Camargue.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Family-friendly Courses at France Langue & Culture on the French Riviera
Courses / Programs
• France Langue & Culture is a French language school located in Saint Raphaël, on the beautiful French Riviera coast in the south of France, close to Nice and Cannes.
• We offer a wonderful way of learning French while enjoying a delightful holiday in France at very reasonable prices.
• We call this concept French Language Holidays and it basically comprises a morning language course leaving the remainder of the day for leisure and sports.
• The school offers a package that includes comfortable living accommodations, at most a short walk to the beach, and a Children's Club with real and playful tuiton classes and activities for the youngsters while the parents are in their classes. We also organize school excursions to fascinating and interesting places.
• Specializing in courses in the French language the school offers a full curriculum for individuals and families.
Student Testimonial: "The course was everything I expected and more...Written work was enjoyable and entertaining and the opportunity to speak French freely with the teachers and students, without embarrassment, was just what I wanted.
Staying with a French host was very enjoyable and necessitated, in my case, communication in French at all times as my hostess spoke no English...I would recommend the course to anyone needing to immerse themselves in French Language and Culture."
- Lindsay, UK
French Language Enrichment Programs for Adults & Children:
• Summer French Course for Adults
• Intensive French Course for Adults
• High Intensive French Course for Adults
• One-Week French Course for Adults (intermediate & advanced level only)
• 2-week Crash Courses for absolute beginners
• French Courses for families
• Group French Courses
• Private French lessons / One-to-one tutoring with teacher
• Spring / Winter French courses
• Seminar for French Language Teachers
• The Children's Club (Ages 6-12)
• Student French Course (Ages 13-17)
The French Class - Private French Lessons in Paris
Courses / Programs
The French Class is an exciting and dynamic French language training company that provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level French courses in the historic center of Paris. Classes take place at various times of the week for maximum flexibility and convenience. Packages of 5, 10, and 15 hour-long lessons are available in all course options.
The French Class is for students and professionals who want to learn or perfect their French while making the most of their stay in the City of Lights. We deliver personally tailored lessons from an exceptional French teacher in a one-on-one setting. One student and one tutor, in a comfortable learning environment. Studies have emphasized the benefits of small class size, and we feel that the focused attention that we provide cannot be improved upon.
As a qualified and experienced French teacher, Caroline Benedetto provides French lessons and training in the four language skills – speaking, listening, reading and writing – along with grammar and vocabulary development.
Beginner to Advanced Level French Language Courses:
- General French
- Conversation Classes
- French Exam Preparation Courses
- Business French Course
- Work-Based French Courses
Customized French Short Courses:
- Corrective phonetics
- Intensive French grammar
- Writing style workshops
- Practical French
- Help to move in France
- French gastronomy (discovery of local wines, cheese & desserts in Paris)
Are you searching for quality French lessons in Paris? Whether you wish to learn French or improve your current French language skills for personal or professional reasons, Paris Version à la Francaise may be the perfect option for you!
My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I am the founder of Paris Version à la Française, a registered French language training center that provides private French courses for personal or business needs.
With classes available year-round, I offer adult students (ages 18+) from around the world the opportunity to learn French in Paris with your own personal French language tutor!
I teach tourists, retirees, and professionals of all levels (beginner to advanced), from a wide range of backgrounds: managers, financial & banking professionals, diplomats, designers, photographers, teachers, journalists, culinary & hospitality professionals, engineers, architects, doctors & nurses.
Whether you come to Paris as a tourist or as a professional, your goals are the same: learn to speak French with confidence with a real French native teacher.
You can choose to take one-to-one French lessons or in a small group of 2 / 3 people. Classes are held at your tutor's training location in Vincennes (on the east side of Paris), at your home or office, or another place of your choice throughout Paris. Online lessons via Skype are also available.
You can learn at your own pace, and the content of each class can be customized to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
French Classes & French Immersion Programs for Adults Beginners to Advanced Students
- Private French lessons
- Small Group French classes (2/3 people)
- One-to-one French lessons for beginners
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- Evening French classes
- Conversational French classes
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French language exam preparation
- Survival French crash course for tourists
- Summer French classes
- Online French lessons (Skype)
- Online French program for beginners
- French immersion programs in Paris for adults
Centre International d´Antibes is located in the wonderful town Antibes, French Riviera. A seaside resort, a trendy resort, a cultural resort, a party resort. Located between Nice and Cannes, with 25 km of sandy beaches and 300 sunny days a year, Antibes is one of the Côte d’Azur’s star attractions!
We are the most important private school in the region specialized in teaching French. With over 20 years of experience we have a non-beaten success rate in DELF examinations while also being recognised as a centre for the "Qualité Français Langue Étrangère".
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy
Courses / Programs
Improve your French language skills and experience high-quality culinary arts career training with Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy in the south of France!
Gastronomicom is a leading culinary arts institute that offers certificate and diploma programs (taught in English) in French Cooking and French Pastry that may be combined with intensive French language lessons.
The objective of our French classes is to teach you to speak French as a professional language (kitchen, food & beverage, hospitality) as well as a general language for daily use (transports, shopping, tourism).
We also intend to introduce France to you and to impart to you something about French culture, French civilisation and the French “way of life”.
Gastronomicom International French Culinary Academy is located in a modern, unique campus in the lively town of Agde, next to the beautiful resort Cap d’Agde on the Mediterranean coast between Montpellier & Perpignan, and is conveniently close to Beziers Airport, and about 120 km from the Spanish border.
Agde is set in a wonderful landscape, with beautiful nearby beaches, palm-trees, excellent Mediterranean food and the most important vineyard in Europe. The climate is extremely pleasant year round.
Testimonial: "I learned an incredible amount about pastry cooking and improved my level of French, and it is my goal to wrap up that training with one more final month of classes there and an internship working in a pastry kitchen afterwards."
Culinary Certificate Programs
- French Cooking: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
- French Pastry: 1-month, 2-month & 3-month courses
* 8-week & 12-week programs are combined with Intensive French lessons
* 12-week programs may also be combined with an optional 4-month internship (work experience placement) in a luxury Hotel-restaurant in France
- We also offer 1 and 2 year Culinary Diploma programs.
LANGUAGE IN PROVENCE is a well-established language school based in the beautiful Luberon Regional Park in the south of France. In an idyllic village environment in the heart of Provence we offer high-quality French language courses and combined specialist activity courses for adults. Our experienced teachers will inspire, encourage and guide you to communicate with confidence and ensure that your learning experience is enjoyable, satisfying and rewarding. The school is officially recognised by the French Government.
From March to November we offer immersion, intensive, individual and tailor-made courses for adults of all nationalities. Courses last for a minimum of one week (with the exception of individual courses which can be adapted to individual needs and requirements) and students can choose how long they would like to spend with us. Language In Provence provides a supportive and relaxed learning environment and students and teachers have lunch together each day. Whether you want to improve your French for professional purposes, enjoy a study-holiday in our glorious area or are thinking of settling in France we have a course that will suit you.
- French Immersion Courses with quality French host accommodation (maximum 4 students)
- Small group French Morning only & Full-Day Intensive Courses with range of accommodation options if required(maximum 4 students)
- French & Guided Walks
- Individual and tailor-made courses for general or professional purposes
- Specialist Activity Weeks