Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc, Florida:
Based in Dunedin in Pinellas County, Piano Lessons in your Home, Inc. sends qualified piano, guitar, drum and voice instructors directly to your home. We are a convenient solution for busy families in Pinellas, Pasco & Hillsborough Counties who would like to expose their children to the world of music. Piano Lessons In Your Home has been in the Music Education industry for over ten years and a lot has changed since 1996. A decade later, we reflect on our progress, our students’ growth and the caliber of teachers we invite to join our team.
For centuries, music has been an influential part of cultural society. It is an element which brings people together, and stimulates cognitive awareness. Piano Lessons In Your Home appreciates the generations of families that embraced music and brought it into their lives. Furthermore, we accept the challenge of carrying on the tradition or to introduce music to new families.
Every person, regardless of age, gender or race is entitled to the fulfillment music brings and PLIYH makes every effort to ensure our students and teachers experience an environment that promotes success. We believe in the potential of all students to make beautiful music and acknowledge the possibilities to achieve the highest caliber of playing. The company and its faculty nurture Piano Lessons In Your Home teachers so that they continue to grow and enjoy their teaching.
We educate both students and teachers from a variety of perspectives, conduct research in scholarly materials and provide performance opportunities so that they can demonstrate their special talents. Each of these elements is important in the development of recreational and professional music abilities as they promote dedication, build confidence and reveal progress.
- Piano, Guitar, Voice and Drum Lessons in your home.
- We send qualified piano, guitar, drum and voice instructors directly to your home.
- We are a convenient solution for busy families who would like to expose their children to the world of music.
- Music programs for adults and seniors available.
Features of our program include:
* One 30, 45, or 60 minute music lesson each week.
* Flexible scheduling with vacation allowances.
* At least one optional recital per year.
* A wide network of experienced instructors which enables us to skillfully match your family with a music teacher of your preference.
* An extensive Lending Library comprised of Classical, Seasonal, Popular, Gospel, Jazz, and other music, including compact discs and videos, which teachers may borrow for your family.
* Multiple Payment Options - Families can pay their tuition by using our automatic debit system, or by check or by money order.
* You won’t need to drive to or from lessons or wait during lessons.
* Students learn on their own instrument in the comfort of their own home.
1. We specialize in teaching music lessons including piano, guitar and voice. We have a wide network of instructors and take great care as we match them with families based on gender, personality, scheduling, and other preferences. In addition, we ask our families for their candid feedback throughout the year to aid in monitoring the quality of our teachers.
2. We perform background checks on each of our instructors. We have a thorough interview process and conduct extensive reference calls. Our families feel safe inviting our teachers into their homes.
3. Our teachers have made long-term commitments to teaching music lessons and to our program. Currently, we have instructors celebrating their tenth, eleventh and twelfth year anniversaries with us!
4. We offer a convenient solution for busy families. Instead of spending time traveling to and from lessons, as well as waiting during lessons, families can save valuable time by having one of our highly trained instructors come to them. Also, students are able to learn on their own instrument in the comfort of their own home.
5. We offer a simple monthly tuition plan and do not require a long-term contract. We do not charge hidden fees such as re-registrations and recital costs, which inflate the total cost of lessons. Piano Lessons In Your Home, Inc. offers several payment options which include automatic payment with check, automatic payment with credit card or payment with check or money order.
6. All of our markets have a large Lending Library. Because of this resource, our students have access to a variety of materials that teachers bring directly to their homes. Borrowing music books enables our families to save money throughout the year.
7. We offer our students the opportunity to participate in at least one optional recital each year. We also extend exciting educational opportunities to our students such as Master Classes and the ability to audition for and/or perform in our two annual Concert Series.
8. We pride ourselves on our integrity and on our ability to exceed the expectations of each family. If a parent, student, or teacher has an issue that needs attention, we resolve it to the satisfaction of each party immediately rather than days or weeks later. Our office is staffed every day.
9. Families can rest assured that musical education is our top priority. PLIYH continues to have a high rating with Angie’s List!
10. By listening to what our families need most, we have developed a comprehensive system that has proven successful in Columbus, Cincinnati, Dayton, Chicago, Tampa Bay, Dallas, and Little Rock. We are currently celebrating our 12th year anniversary serving families. We hope that your family will be the next to join our Piano Lessons In Your Home family!
Our program is comprised of diverse and qualified piano, voice and guitar instructors who travel directly to your home and instruct from the traditional, Jazz and Suzuki perspectives. Most of our piano teachers have earned or are in the process of obtaining their music degrees. We also have qualified teachers who have majored in various fields and but who also enjoy teaching music.
Guided and motivated by our extensive Libraries and Continuing Education classes and workshops, our music teachers design their curriculum to meet each student’s individual musical needs. Most importantly, each of our music teachers possesses a sincere love for music and works hard to help students achieve their potential.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: 720 Athens St. Dunedin, Pinellas County, Florida , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.