Private Schools in Florida: Christian schools in Boynton Beach, preschools in Palm Beach County, private elementary, middle school, early childhood education, child care service, daycare center for babies, toddlers, kindergarten programs, summer camps in South Florida
Saint Joseph’s Episcopal School, Boynton Beach: Saint Joseph’s Episcopal School is an independent, educational school for Grades Pre-K – 8th and an Early Childhood Academy caring for children ages 1 through to 3 years. We are located in Boynton Beach in Palm Beach County. We also offer before and after school care, enrichment and a summer camp. Our school is designed to provide a well-rounded educational environment that will help children develop into responsible leaders as well as grow intellectually, emotionally, socially, physically, and spiritually. Saint Joseph's welcomes students of all faiths, customs, cultures, and beliefs. Saint Joseph’s strives to create an environment that allows children to recognize their individual talents and abilities, and offers opportunities where they can experience success in academic and social situations.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Saint Joseph’s Episcopal School is accredited by the National Association of Independent Schools, the National Association of Episcopal Schools, Florida Council of Independent Schools, Educational Records Bureau and the Florida Association of Episcopal Schools.
- Educational Programs from pre-kindergarten through to 8th grade
- Early Childhood Academy for children from 1 to 3 years
- Challenging Curriculum with English, math, science, history, fine arts, foreign languaes, computer application, physical education
- Elementary School program
- Middle School program
- Before and After School program
- Enrichment program
- Music lessons
- Summer Camp program
Barnabas Christian Academy (BCA) in Port St. Lucie in St. Lucie County is a private co-educational school offering a Christian Education for students in K5 through to 12th grade. Barnabas Christian Academy accepts its educational responsibilities as a sacred trust. To this end, our teachers are required to maintain a biblical perspective in and out of the classroom.
The purpose of Barnabas Christian Academy is to give a solid academic foundation in all fundamental areas, along with the structure and loving discipline that will encourage the development of Christian character. Daily classroom devotions and weekly Chapel prepare students to face life's challenges with faith and hope. Each student learns to accept responsibility, value achievement, and take satisfaction in accomplishments.
Matlock Prep (MP) is a private college prep high school in West Palm Beach in the Fort Lauderdale-Miami metropolitan area of South Florida. Matlock Prep believes in the advantages of challenging and nurturing students, which we feel prepares the foundation for lifelong learning. Fundamental in our teaching is the development of independent thought. Encouraging thinking, imagination and creativity optimizes talent. Bright students need to have enrichment in every part of their high school curriculum through Advanced Placement and Honors courses. International students can apply to Matlock Academy's program as well.
Our school is a SEVIS approved high school. We also offer home-school and home-schooling for those seeking it. After school tutoring is available to both Matlock Prep students and other Palm Beach County high school students on a daily basis in the Palm Beach County area.
Parliament Tutors offers a premier private tutoring and test preparation service in Boca Raton in Palm Beach County. As well as serving Boca Raton, Parliament Tutors also serves all of Palm Beach, Broward and Dade Counties. We offer tutoring for K-8, high school and college students in subjects that include Math, Science and English. We cater for students of all ages and academic backgrounds trying to reach their highest potential grades and target scores.
Our private tutors cover all academic subjects and standardized tests and are equipped with the most effective learning strategies and highest level of knowledge in their fields. Each lesson with Parliament Tutors draws upon an individualized lesson plan, geared to meet the particular needs of each student.
Parliament Tutors sharpens students' learning skills and teaches them how to solve new problems independently. Our private tutors use approaches that make sense and teach strategies that work. We take advantage of every minute and never stop listening, learning and improving.
Parliament Tutors is Miami's top private, in-home tutoring service. Based on Miami Beach in Miami, Parliament Tutors is committed to helping students meet their academic and career goals and covers all subjects such as K-8 tutoring and high school tutoring in math, science, English, social studies and foreign languages with special tutoring in maths and English, college courses help, assistance in writing essays and admissions counselling as well as college preparation courses including AP Test Prep, ACT Prep, SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep.
In addition, we provide postgraduate preparation courses including LSAT, GRE, GMAT and MCAT Tests as well as French, Italian, Spanish, German, Mandarin Chinese etc. language training, TOEFL and ESL programs. Each lesson with Parliament Tutors draws upon an individualized lesson plan, geared to meet the particular needs of each student.
Parliament Tutors sharpens students’ learning skills and teaches them how to solve new problems independently, leaving students with the abilities and the confidence they need to succeed. At Parliament Tutors, we select only the most passionate, well-trained and distinguished tutors.
* College Preparation courses SAT Prep, PSAT Prep, LSAT Prep, AP Test Prep, ACT Prep writing essays and admissions counselling
* Language Training in Spanish, Italian, Chinese etc
* K-8 Tutoring and High School Tutoring in English, Math, Science, Social Studies and Foreign Languages
* Special Tutoring in Math and English
* College courses help for Math, Economics, Computer Science, & Essays
* TOEFL and ESL programs
* Postgraduate Preparation courses including GRE, GMAT, LSAT and MCAT Tests
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Enroll in an accredited online homeschool course from Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA), and give your child or teenager the opportunity to benefit from quality, NCAA-approved online education from the comfort of their own home.
• Adirondack Learning Academy is a Brevard County-based online homeschool provider that serves K-12 students in Florida, and throughout the U.S.
• Through our partnership with Acellus (online curriculum provider), we are able to offer an in-home online option that expands learning beyond the walls of any school to provides a global academic experience. At the same time, online students can still participate in extracurricular benefits offered online.
• Our program recognizes that each child is an individual, so we offer comprehensive, customizable courses that suit their learning styles, interests, and educational goals.
• On completion of the program, each senior will receive a homeschool diploma from ALA and an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Sunset Sudbury School is a non-profit, K-12 private school in Davie, Broward County in the South Florida metro area. It is a self-directed, democratic learning environment where children have the time and space to find and develop their own passions. Students ages 4 to 19 can attend. While we do not segregate students by age or any other characteristic, our students are in the traditional age ranges for kindergarten, elementary, middle and high school. Applications for admission are accepted year-round.
We provide an intense program and rigorous curriculum for students. There are no required courses. Courses are limited only by the students' interests and their willingness to meet the practical challenges entailed in investigating, arranging, and managing experiences, instruction, or research on the topics they choose. Students regulate their school day and design individual curricula suitable to their interests.
- K-12 education based on the Sudbury model where students from preschool through high school age explore subjects of their choice freely, in their own unique ways and at their own pace. Our curriculum is limited only by our students' imagination.
- After-school care will be available to students from 3:30pm to 5:30pm only upon special request and arrangements made in advance.