College prep schools in NYC: Private schools in Staten Island, preschools, independent elementary, high, middle school, early childhood education, kindergarten programs, advanced placement courses, summer camps in Staten Island NY
Staten Island Academy: Staten Island Academy, located in Staten Island, New York City, is an accredited, coeducational, college-preparatory day school offering Pre-K through Grade 12 programs. The Academy has been a part of the Staten Island community for more than 125 years, and today 100% of Academy graduates get into excellent colleges and universities here in New York City and throughout the country. We’re incredibly proud of them. The wonderful things that Academy students receive go far beyond academic learning, though: confidence, a love of exploration, leadership skills and much more, guaranteeing that all students can make the most of their potential during their years at the Academy and beyond.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Courses / Programs:
- Early Childhood Division (Pre-K and Kindergarten)
- Part-time & Full-time Pre-K & K programs
- Lower School (Grades -4)
- Middle School (Grades 5-8)
- Upper School (Grades 9-12)
- The Arts
- Summer Camps
- College Guidance Program
- Professional Development
- Advanced Placement (AP) courses
& more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
St. Mark's Co-operative Nursery School, located in Rockville Centre, New York, is a non-profit organization owned and operated by its members - the parents. Accredited by the National Academy of Early Childhood Programs and registered with the New York Department of Education, we provide 3 year old, 4 year old and 5 year old enrichment classes as well as 2 year old Mommy and Me and Separation classes.
Our nursery school is special because we are a "cooperative." Our school is run by the families whose children attend classes. A co-operative nursery school represents the joint effort of parents and educators to provide young children with the best possible experiences for growth and development.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
Twin Parks Montessori (Central Park Montessori, Park West Montessori and Riverside Montessori), located on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, New York City, are accredited Montessori Schools offering programs for children ages 3-12 months, 12-18 months, and 24-32 months. All of our lead teachers are Montessori certified and have training in early childhood education.
Twin Parks Montessori has approximately 450 students and is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Commission on Elementary Schools (MSCES). We are also members of the New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), and the Parents League, as well as affiliated schools of Columbia University.
Located in Manhattan, New York, The School for Strings has been New York’s premiere Suzuki-based music school since 1970, providing outstanding instrumental instruction in violin, cello, piano and fiddle to thousands of children and teenagers. In agreement with Dr. Shinichi Suzuki’s ideas, the School’s philosophy is that through the study of music, all children can achieve beyond their expectations.
Dr. Suzuki's educational precepts are based on his conviction that every child can be educated and the corollary assumption that every child will be educated. Success is built into his approach, both in the manner of teaching and in the choice of repertoire contained in the volumes of the Suzuki Violin, Cello and Piano Schools.
Children learn the fundamentals of classical music: rhythm, melody, harmony, tempo, dynamics and articulation. By fostering close collaboration between parents, teachers, and students, we aim to build the love of music, self-confidence, discipline and outstanding achievement in every student. In Suzuki study therefore, children learn to play their instrument at first by ear, learning the music they are to play by extensive listening to recordings of each piece.
Suzuki-based instrumental instruction in violin, cello, piano and fiddle for children and teenagers:
* Early Childhood Program for one to four year olds
* Beginner / First Year Program
* Early Level
* Intermediate Level
* Upper Intermediate Level
* Advanced Level
* Individual Lessons
* Group Playing
* Musicianship Class
* Theory Course
* Orchestra Class (string students)
* Chamber Music Class
* Outreach Program
* Fiddle Workshops
* Parent´s Class
* Teacher Training Programs
CP Kids is a dynamic early childhood learning center in Manhattan, NYC, offering child care services and preschool education. CP Kids offers CP Infants (ages 3-15 months), CP Toddlers (ages 16 months to 2 years and 11 months) and CP Preschoolers (ages 3 to 5 years). Parents may enroll their children for 2, 3 or 5 days per week in our School Day and Extended Day programs.
We offer families a warm, nurturing and loving second home for their children. Experienced teachers lead fun, active, hands-on learning activities while teaching important socialization skills. Warm, colorful and safe classrooms provide a home base for daily learning and playing, while the Field House’s state-of-the-art sports facility offers children the opportunity to participate in Manhattan’s best youth sports programs.