Nursing assistant programs in Arizona: CNA training classes in Peoria in the Phoenix area. Nurse aide certification prep program, CPR & first aid courses, caregiver training, day, evening & weekend classes in Maricopa County & Yavapai County AZ area.
MedStar Academy, Peoria: Located in the Peoria suburb of Phoenix, AZ, MedStar Academy is an Arizona State Board-approved school of nursing that offers a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program that runs from 6-8 weeks at our Peoria campus. In addition, we also provide certified Care Giver, CPR, and First Aid classes. Upon completion of our CNA program, we register our students to sit for a state exam on-site at our campus.
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Program MedStar Academy is an approved State Board of Arizona License Exam site, which means you can take your CNA Exam immediately upon completion of the course. Statistics show that students score 17 - 20% higher on exams when taken immediately at the school site.
Features include: - CNA program geared toward individual learning styles. - School includes a student study room with computers. - Flexible and convenient class times: Day, Evening, and Weekends, designed with study time in mind. - Our instructors have an average of 30+ years experience in the field. - Clinical setting offering the most comprehensive and varied learning experiences. - Institutions or private employers will find MedStar students well prepared and skilled. - CNA class requirements and clinical experiences are directed and approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing. - “One Fee” CNA Program (includes Textbook, Uniform one top and bottom, Gait Belt, CPR Certification and State Exam Fee). Care Giver Program & CPR / First Aid Courses also available. Contact us via the form on our Contact Page for more information.
Situated in Coolidge, AZ, Central Arizona College is a public community college in Pinal County that offers a range of Certificate and Associate Degree programs in healthcare fields that include Practical Nursing, Pharmacy Technician, Massage Therapy, Health Information Technology, and more.
Healthcare is one of the fastest growing professions in America today. In response to this growth, CAC developed our Allied Health Program in 1994. The program offers a range of different specialties and will continue to add specialties as needed. Most specialties are for entry-level positions in the health field which have the potential for further advancement and have full benefits.
Our strategic goal is to ensure broad access to high-quality healthcare educational programs, services and training opportunities for Pinal County residents.
Central Arizona College currently has three campuses, Signal Peak campus in Coolidge, Aravaipa campus in Winkelman, and Superstition Mountain campus, in Apache Junction. Central Arizona College is accredited by the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools (NCA).
Western Career Training Center is an allied health career training school in Mesa AZ, 30 minutes east of Phoenix. We provide a range of healthcare training programs.
At Western Career Training, we hire instructors that are experts in the field that they teach. This gives you the opportunity to learn from those with years of real-world experience in your future career.
Western Career Training Center’s healthcare training programs are certified by an agency in the State of Arizona so students can get the training they need, with the preparation necessary to begin work as soon as they successfully meet all requirements for their field.
Conveniently located in East downtown Phoenix, and easily accessible from public transport routes, GateWay Community College is a fully-accredited healthcare training institute that offers associate degree and certificate programs in Registered Nursing, as well as a wide range of other nursing programs, including Nursing Assistant (NA) & Practical Nursing (LPN) options. At GateWay, we educate more nurses each year than any other college in Arizona.
Since 1968, GateWay Community College has built a legacy of innovation, pioneering vision and responsiveness to the needs of our community. We are an institution of higher education, providing effective, accessible and responsive educational services in a multicultural environment resulting in student development and success. We seek to develop opportunities that are innovative and responsive to the diverse learning needs of the changing community, and GateWay is accredited by The Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Associate Degree & Certificate Programs in Registered Nursing
- Nurse Assisting (NA) Certificate Program
- Practical Nursing Certificate (LPN) Program (including Fast-Track option)
Nursing Continuing Education Short Programs, including:
- Basic Critical Care
- Advanced Critical Care
- IV Therapy and Medical Skills
- Emergency Room Nursing
- Physical Assessment
- School Health Assisting
- School Nurse Certification
• Located in Reseda in the San Fernando Valley area of Los Angeles, Southern California Health Institute (SOCHi) provides full-time certificate courses and training in a range of healthcare fields.
• Established in 1996, we are dedicated to helping students achieve their dreams by providing an exceptional education that enables them to become skilled and successful professionals in the fields of healthcare and wellness.
• We have graduated over 1,500 students who are now a part of a larger community of wellness & healthcare. Financial aid may be available.
• SOCHi is a California BPPE (Bureau for Private Postsecondary Education) Approved School, and is nationally accredited by Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training (ACCET). It is also approved by the U.S. Department of Education to participate in Federal Student Financial Aid Programs.
• The SOCHi faculty is a team of wellness professionals that continue to pave the way for those aspiring to become a part of the health and wellness community.
• Our mission is to provide quality programs in an environment of scholastic learning to encourage empathetic and compassionate therapists and healthcare professionals, dedicated to the ethical and social principles of the profession and committed to a lifetime of continued learning.
Student Review: "If you're looking to start a career in the health and fitness space, or to advance and further your education, I would highly recommend SOCHI." - Mario
• Earn spray tan certification in Arizona with onsite or online classes with Aviva Spray Tanning Academy - a leading provider of sunless tanning training in the United States.
• Our 1-day spray tan certification programs in Phoenix are held regularly in a leading hotel.
• Our comprehensive courses are designed for total beginners to the spray tanning industry as well as beauty professionals with some experience who want to improve their skills.
• We also offer convenient and flexible spray tan training online which can be studied from your own home or workplace in Tucson, Tempe, Mesa, Chandler, Scottsdale, Gilbert and throughout Arizona and nationwide.
• After you have completed your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate.
• All of our onsite and online courses come with a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee.
• Our interactive short courses are ideal if you want to add a spray tanning certification to your beauty career portfolio, or to start a successful spray tanning business, host mobile spray tan parties or improve the profitability of your current spray tanning business.
• Our students include mobile spray tanning business owners, spray tanning consultants, estheticians, cosmetologists, salon professionals, hair stylists, makeup artists and anyone that wants to be a professional spray tanning consultant.
Student Review: "I now know how to choose the right color and how to apply it. That's also why Aviva Labs products are a good choice." • Holly, Spray Tan Consultant
Located just 15 minutes north of Downtown Phoenix AZ, American Institute of Natural Health (AINH) has provided professional colon hydro therapy seminars to health care providers from around the world since 1987.
Our multi level curriculum is founded on decades of research and the collaborative efforts of Medical Doctors, Naturopathic Physicians, Chiropractors and Practicing Colon Therapists.
Combining modern technology with a proven ancient therapy, we've created a unique educational resource.