Buffalo Seminary: Buffalo Seminary (Sem), located in Buffalo, western New York State, is a private independent college preparatory school for girls offering grades 9-12. Sem is the smallest all-girl school in Western New York, with a student to teacher ratio of 10:1. Therefore, the individual attention is the greatest. Sem is also the only non-religious, all-girls' school in the area, enhancing its diversity. The cozy atmosphere in our newly renovated building is one that is not replicated elsewhere.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Buffalo Seminary is accredited by New York State Association of Independent Schools (NYSAIS), Middle States, and New York State Board of Regents, and is a member of the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS).
Courses / Programs:
- Grades 9-12
- World Cultures
- French or Spanish
- Introduction to Physics
- Health Seminar
- Computer Applications
- Arts Eye View
- Physical Education
- Modern European History
- Unites States History
- Advanced Placement Courses
& more ...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Oogie Art is the World's No.1 art portfolio preparatory school based on college and art award results alone. We are located in Manhattan, NY, Boston & Lexington, MA, and Shanghai, China.
Every year, we have help students gain admission with scholarships to their 1st choice colleges and universities.
These are the results from 2018:
2 students accepted from Harvard
1 student from Stanford, MIT, Yale
3 students from Cornell
2 students from Columbia University
+ and many more from SVA, RISD, Parsons, and Pratt.
The results of this year's 2019 for Early Action and Decision:
1 student accepted to Harvard
2 students accepted to Cornell
At Oogie, students will build college prep skills and develop diverse portfolios with varying levels of experience. Our rigorous classes hone student's technical skills in a range of media, as well as develop an extraordinary body of their own frameworks because our students follow a curriculum that is specifically based on their individual needs, goals and most immediate deadlines.
Class scheduling is extremely flexible - students register by the semester or year.
1. Art Portfolio Prep Program: Gr. 7-12 & Transfer
2. Junior Program: Grade 7-8
3. Art HS or Boarding School Art Portfolio and Audition Prep Program: Gr. 7-8
4. Young Talent program: Gr.4-6
5. AP Studio Art Program: Gr. 10-12
6. Foundation Program: Gr. 7 and Up
7. Curating and Art Research Program
8. Art College Counseling Service
- Perspective Drawing & Painting
- Figure Drawing & Painting
- Advanced Drawing & Painting
- Mixed Media & Collage
- Group Crits
- Film & Animation
- Fashion Design
- Business of Design
- Graphic Design
- Digital Art
- Installation Art
PlayWorks NYC is a pediatric therapy center in Rego Park, Queens that provides physical, occupational and speech and language therapy to children with special needs from infancy through to teenage years. We offer services in a professional, nurturing environment with highly qualified staff. We contract directly with the Department of Education, Early Intervention Agencies and accept private payment. PlayWorks main aim is to provide therapeutic services to children with special needs. We are approved by both the NYS Department of Health & the New York City Board of Education.
PlayWorks was born out of a simple love of working with children with special needs and their families. We wanted to have a safe, comfortable, professional place for parents and children to come to for quality therapy. PlayWorks prides itself on offering speech, physical, and occupational therapy with the utmost professionalism in a warm, nurturing environment.
Our mission is to serve children with special needs by enhancing capabilities and fostering independence through high quality therapeutic programs, serve as a resource and respond to the needs of parents, professionals and members of the community.
Nardin Academy Montessori, located in Buffalo, New York, is one of Western New York State’s highest achieving private schools offering an early childhood education program to children ranging in age from 3 to 6, and an elementary program for grades one through three (ages 6-9). At Nardin Academy Montessori, your child benefits from an unrivaled opportunity to develop a lifelong passion for learning, at its own pace. Founded in 1963 as the first Montessori school in Western New York, our school focuses on the whole child and encourages both peer group and self-learning, a perfect training ground for your young learner.
Nardin Academy Montessori is accredited by both the American Montessori Society (AMS) and the Middle States Association.
Whispering Pines Seventh-day Adventist School, located in Old Westbury (on the North Shore of Long Island), New York, is a K-8 educational institution operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for all children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
Conveniently located on Manhattan's Upper West Side, Milestones UWS Preschool is an in-home preschool for kids aged 18 months to 4 years. We specialize in creating a warm, nurturing, and educational school experience.
We tailor the curriculum and activities to each child's needs, focusing on the development of the child as a whole - socially, emotionally, physically, and intellectually.
We are an inclusive program which accepts children of all abilities and needs. We have rolling admission, accepting applications throughout the year.
Milestones UWS Preschool is licensed by NYS as a group family daycare.