Accredited online business schools in UK: Online degrees in business, management, marketing & accounting. Distance learning MBA program, online masters degree in finance, HR management for home study in London, Manchester, Liverpool, Leeds, Newcastle, Birmingham, Edinburgh, Scotland, Wales, the Caribbean, Middle East, Asia, Africa..
London School of International Business: London School of International Business (LSIB) is a decade old institution offering a wide range of online Degree and Diploma courses to students from the UK and worldwide. We boast of over 10000 successfull alumni from Asia/ Middle East to Australia, Africa to Europe and America.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
LSIB offers you the opportunity to enhance your career and growth in your life. You do not have to leave your current job or bring changes in your lifestyle to gain a qualification you have been waiting for. Our online programmes are simple, flexible, and can be taken at any stage of your career.
LSIB offers their students with all the support what they need to accomplish qualification and succeed in developing their personal and professional knowledge and skills.
Online Degree Programmes: • Online MBA
• MA in HR Management
• MA in Marketing & Innovation
• MSC in Accounting & Finance
• LLM in International Commercial Law
• BA in Business Management
• BA in Marketing
• BSC in International Accounting
• BA in Business Administration
Online Diploma Programmes: • Business Management
• Computing, IT & Web
• Customer Service
• Equality Diversity
• Finance and Accounting
• Health & Socialcare
• HR Management
• Project Management
• Travel & Tourism
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Woodgrove Tutorials are an award winning college and a training provider of the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) courses through distance learning / home study.
ICB's primary objectives are to promote bookkeepers and enable them to gain recognition as an integral element of the financial system. The ICB controls this through qualifications and grades of membership which recognise the achievements of its members in academia, experience and individual competence.
There are many ICB courses which range from beginners through to expert levels. A trainee will normally start at the beginner's level and take incrementally more challenging tests throughout their career, although it is not uncommon for students to start at a more intermediate level if they already have relevant experience.
The ICB qualifications attained as a result are enormously beneficial in gaining employment as a bookkeeper. Although the ICB provide the examination body, they don’t teach the courses themselves. With Woodgrove Tutorials, students receive a ‘hard copy’ Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online.
- ICB Level II Certificate in Computerised Bookkeeping
- ICB Level III Diploma in Manual Bookkeeping
Students receive a ‘hard copy’ of the Course Modules on enrolment (by email and/or post by air mail) and then submit assignments online. The end exam for the ICB Level 1 is taken online at your home. External exams for levels II & III can be taken in most countries around the world.
London School Of Business and Finance - Professional Qualifications
Courses / Programs
London School of Business and Finance (LSBF) offer intensive online and on-campus programmes leading to ACCA and AAT professional qualifications.
These programmes are designed to help you distinguish yourself from other accounting and finance professionals – by providing not only a professional qualification, but also the practical skills that employers search for. You will be able to take advantage of a wide range of high quality study support and resources, all geared to rapidly accelerate your professional career.
At LSBF, you will benefit from:
- Award winning tutors
- One-to-one coaching*
- Live online sessions
- Online and on-campus study modes
- Pass 1st time guarantee*
Arden University - MSc Data Analytics Dual Degree Programmes Online
Courses / Programs
• The modern workplace relies heavily on data, and people with the skills to handle and interpret business data are in high demand. Arden University’s dual degree programmes combine Data Analytics with another relevant industry sector to prepare you for the modern workplace regardless of your industry.
• Current trends reveal that data analytics is no longer for specialists. The modern employee needs data analysis skills regardless of their role in the company. That is why Arden has developed 8 unique programmes that pair big data with other topics such as finance, human resource management, operations management, and more.
• Arden University has physical study centres in London, Manchester, Birmingham, and Berlin, Germany, and also offers high quality online degree programmes to British and international students all over the world.
• These programmes are ideal for people who want to increase mobility within their industry by incorporating data analytics into their skill set. Learning skills such as data visualisation alongside topics relevant to your industry makes these courses extremely valuable and directly applicable to your career.
• All of Arden’s programmes are delivered with a strong focus on employability and career success. This professional programme is designed and delivered by experienced practitioners, so you can ensure your career has the best foundation through direct industry experience.
- MSc Data Analytics & Finance
- MSc Data Analytics & Human Resource Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Information Systems Management
- MSc Data Analytics & IT Security Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Marketing (CIM)
- MSc Data Analytics & Operations Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Project Management
- MSc Data Analytics & Enterprise Architecture
University of York, Online and Distance Learning is based in York in North-East England, and provides a wide range of distance learning / online postgraduate courses that offer an innovative and flexible approach to study to both UK-based and international students. These courses deliver all the hallmarks of a York education to students who need to study at a distance because of geographical location, work or personal commitments. They reflect York's commitment to quality, relevance and student support and enable you to be a full member of the York community.
The University of York is one of the top ten universities in the UK for teaching and research, and is ranked in the top 100 universities in the world. This well-established university consists of over 30 academic departments and research centres and a student body of 13,000, and was named Times Higher Education University of the Year 2010.
Most of the distance learning courses are designed to meet professional development needs, and reflect the benefits of online learning in this context. Our programmes offer expert supervision, module tutors, personal pastoral care and friendly contact points for day to day advice.
- Online MSc - Haematopathology
- MSc - Mathematical Finance
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/Masters in Public Policy & Management
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/Masters of Public Administration
- Postgraduate Certificate & Diploma in Health Economics for Health Care Professionals (online with residential element)
- Postgraduate Certificate/Diploma/Masters of Public Administration – International Development
- MA - Teaching English to Young Learners
Are you captivated by new looks when you thumb through magazines, would you love to try out new brands and products but don’t know how to use them? Do you ever wish you knew how to create the looks you see on TV or in fashion magazines?
Training as a make-up artist can be a fascinating and rewarding career choice, working with people for a variety of events and creating beautiful looks that will both intrigue and inspire. From selling top brands and giving group or individual make-up lessons, to bridal makeovers, or make-up for photography and fashion, there are many interesting avenues to follow.
Welcome to the easiest way to become a Legal Secretary! From the comfort and safety of your own computer, simply log onto our online training classes from anywhere and you could end up working within a prestigious and well paid office of a UK Law Firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some countries of the Commonwealth.
The Legal Secretary courses are taught by Wendy Souter, the creator and founder of the Legal Secretary course in London. These online courses focus on Conveyancing, Litigation and Paralegal Studies for those who wish to work in a UK law firm, or wherever English Law is practised, as in some Commonwealth countries.
Our online courses are tailor-made to give all the benefits, without stress or you having to give up valuable nights or weekends attending outside classrooms. To be eligible to study a Legal Secretary Course, you must have previous secretarial/office skills, minimum typing speed of 50wpm and MS word proficient.
Student Testimonial: "Since obtaining my diploma with OTC, this, with my work experience, has enabled me to become a Fellow of the Institute of Paralegals. I would thoroughly recommend the OTC training programme. The lectures are easy to understand, well presented and convenient.
Anyone wishing to take the leap from Secretary to Fee Earner, this is definitely the route to take. I cannot thank all those involved with OTC enough for their help and enthusiasm." - Joan