Music classes in Montgomery County PA, north of Philadelphia, classes for kids (preschool, elementary, middle, high school students), teens. Piano lessons, guitar instruction, vocal coach, singing lessons, programs for babies, toddlers with parent.
Skippack School of Music: Are you searching for music classes in your local area for your child or teenager? Located in Skippack, Montgomery County, PA, Skippack School of Music offers hiqh-quality music instruction for children, teenagers, and adults at all levels - from beginner to advanced. Our professional staff and their commitment to excellence makes the Skippack School of Music a very special place indeed.
Email:Contact us below
Convenient music lessons for Montgomery County students: Our students come from Skippack as well as many nearby towns including Collegeville, Trappe, Kulpsville, Landsdale, Evansburg, Harleysville, Schwenksville, Lower Salford, Creamery, Cedars, Limerick, Spring City, Royersford, and Oaks.
Quality music instruction for kids, teens and adults: We offer music tuition for Piano, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Electric Guitar and Ukulele, as well as group classes for Voice. Choose from:
- Group music classes of no more than 6 students per group learning the same instrument. 30, 45 or 60 minute class option for all instruments.
- Private music lessons
- Music for Kinder® - early childhood music classes for babies / toddlers between 18 months - 3.5 years.
Dayspring Christian Academy, Mountville Borough PA
Courses / Programs
Dayspring Christian Academy is a private Christian school in Lancaster County PA. Located in Mountville Borough, we offer Classical Christian education for Preschool, Pre-K, Kindergarten, Elementary School, Middle School and High School students, as well as College prep & dual-enrollment classes.
The goal of the Principle Approach to education is to build a student’s Christian character and sense of self-government, Christian scholarship, and Biblical reasoning for lifelong learning and discipleship.
Graduates of Dayspring are well-prepared for college and employment.
High school students can take advantage of college prep and dual-enrollment courses, helping them earn college credits before graduation.
At Dayspring, we teach students HOW to think, not WHAT to think.
Schedule a tour and experience the Dayspring difference yourself!
Programs / Grades:
- Private Christian Preschool
- Private Christian Pre-K
- Private Christian Kindergarten
- Private Christian Elementary School
- Private Christian Middle School
- Private Christian High School
- College-Preparatory School
- College Credits (dual-enrollment program with Cairn University where students can take up to 24 college credits while at Dayspring.)
- Advanced Placement Courses
- Home School Interaction Program
- Foreign Exchange Program
- Honors High School
- Middle School Sports
- High School Sports
- Christian Conferences
- Extra-Curricular Activities
Lehigh Christian Academy, located in Allentown, Lehigh County (60 miles north of Philadelphia), Pennsylvania, is an accredited preschool, elementary school and middle school offering grades Prekindergarten - 8. Founded in 1973, Lehigh Christian Academy is the oldest evangelical Christian school in the Lehigh Valley. It was established in order to provide a thorough, complete, and consistently Christian education for the area’s Christian families. Lehigh Christian Academy's administration, faculty and staff partner with the home to meet the intellectual, physical, emotional, social, and spiritual needs of each student.
York Catholic High School (YCHS), located in the City of York, York County (81 miles west of Philadelphia), Pennsylvania, is an accredited, co-educational institution offering grades seven through twelve. We base both our curriculum and our extra-curricular activities on the Gospel values of Jesus Christ as articulated in the Roman Catholic tradition. We strive to provide a safe, family-oriented environment that will encourage sound academics and respect for self and others. Students are encouraged and challenged to develop a mature, faith-filled and moral vision of themselves and their world spiritually, socially, intellectually, emotionally, and physically.
- College preparatory curriculum
- Honors & Advanced Placement Courses
- Social Studies
- Foreign Language
- 15/1 student/teacher ratio
- Art and music programs
- Online access to homework
- Middles States accreditation
- Cross Country
& more ...
Children’s Music Express® is a program for children and their grown-ups in Philadelphia, Bucks, and Montgomery counties! We are dedicated to providing music, movement, yoga, and meditation classes and workshops for teachers, families, and caregivers with infants, toddlers, preschoolers, elementary aged children, and children with autism, different abilities, and special needs. Our classes and workshops are designed to promote learning through creative expression, interactive activities, and fun where children develop and gain skills in the following areas:
* Music appreciation
* rhythm and tonality
* timing and coordination
* fine motor skills
* gross motor skills
* present moment awareness
* focus, concentration, flexibility and strength in mind and body
* calm, relaxation, compassion for self and others
* happiness, friendships, confidence, team building, positive social interaction
* the nature of simplicity, peace and joy
We inspire children and their grown-ups to express themselves and learn through the healing and educational impact of music, yoga, and meditation!
Philadelphia Private Schools for Dyslexia Learning Disabilities and Language-Based Special Education: Located in Abington in Montgomery County, PA, Center School is a non-profit, co-educational independent day school for children ages six to fourteen who have experienced difficulties with reading and language development. The majority of Center School classroom teachers are master's-educated, certified reading specialists.
All our staff have been trained by Schools Attuned. Most students use school district buses to travel to and from Center School. Typically, school districts will provide transportation if their boundaries are within ten miles of Center School.
- At the core of Center School's curriculum is the belief that the ability to use language effectively is key to success in school.
- All subjects (reading, math, science, social studies, study skills, art, and physical education) serve as opportunities for students to build language skills.
- We also offer a four-week summer program.
Winchester Thurston School is an independent, coeducational, college preparatory school offering grades Pre-K through Grade 12. We are located on two campuses in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania: a Pre-Kindergarten through grade five North Hills Campus in Allison Park and a Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 City Campus in Shadyside. The students, faculty and leadership at Winchester Thurston draw strength and guidance from more than a century of tradition and learning as we evolve and grow as a school community.
Winchester Thurston School actively engages each student in a challenging and inspiring learning process that develops the mind, motivates the passion to achieve and cultivates the character to serve.
Co-Ed Programs from Pre-K through Grade 12 Students:
- Lower School (PreK-4)
- Middle School (Grade 5-8)
- Upper School (Grade 9-12)
- After School Program
- Summer Program
- Foreign Languages (from PreK)
- Academic Enrichment and Challenge Program
- Advanced Placement (AP) Courses
- College Counseling