Pennsylvania design schools: Media arts college in Philadelphia offering degrees in interior design, fashion, graphic design, photography, digital media & architecture. Graduate & undergraduate programs in Pennsylvania university.
Drexel University: Drexel University is a private coeducational university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States. The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design at Drexel offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of programs, from Architecture to Digital Media, from Fashion Design to Music Industry, and from Graphic Design to Dance.
The College was founded in 1891 by Anthony J. Drexel, a noted financier and philanthropist. The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design (AWCoMAD) formerly the College of Media Arts and Design (CoMAD) is one of the colleges of Drexel University. In 2005 the college was renamed after alumna Antoinette Passo Westphal at the request of her husband after what is believed to be the largest private donation to the university in its history.
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Pennsylvania by taking an on-site spray tan class in Philadelphia, or an online certification program from the comfort of your own home or workplace in PA or nationwide!
• Aviva Spray Tan Academy specializes in on-site / web-based courses in the increasingly-popular field of sunless spray tanning, and was the world's first spray tanning academy.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our 1-day spray tan classes in Philadelphia take place regularly in a leading hotel and include hours of hands-on training.
• Our online spray tan certification programs are 3 hours long but can be completed at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for those who wish to kick-start a successful spray tanning business, or cosmetologists who want to improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel, Owner: Shape Smart Wellness Spa
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College offers quality career training in fine dining and the luxury hospitality industry. The college offers four majors: Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts and Hotel Management. The majors are offered at the Associate and Bachelors degree levels.
These carefully designed programs prepare our students to make a lasting impact in their chosen field. And because we blend academics with real life experience, our graduates enter the field as professionals.
Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
Courses / Programs
With campuses in Johnstown in Cambria County, and DuBois in Clearfield County PA, Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides quality training programs in the fields of Cosmetology and Esthetics.
Our school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc.. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology.
Combining theory with practical hands-on training, our comprehensive classes are taught through demonstration, lecture, student salon activities, cooperative learning, and student participation.
You receive invaluable practical training through our student salon, which is open to the general public. You gain experience with styling and color consultations, servicing clientele, and retail sales.
You get the opportunity to apply skills learned in the classroom to real life situations. Our dedicated staff is always within reach to guide you through each service you perform.
Online Candle Making Classes for Penn State & U.S. residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in Pennsylvania with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in Pennsylvania, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
• London Art Portfolio provides successful Art and Design portfolio preparation courses and foundation courses in Central London in all areas of fine art and design to students from New York, the U.S. & around the world - at all levels. We help to prepare you for University applications, interviews, or your personal development!
• Prepare for entry to a Masters Degree, Bachelor Degree, Foundation Diploma or Pre-Degree level course in Art and Design.
• We ensure successful placements at all levels, including onto University of the Arts London, UCA & other renowned art colleges & universities in the UK, USA & around the world.
• London Art Portfolio is run by Julia Dennis, a practicing artist with many years of experience in preparing art and design portfolios for degree applications, organising exhibitions and preparing students for interviews.
• Julia has great success in placing British and international students onto the right course, at the right level, at any stage in your career.
• With class size limited to 12 students, we offer a very personal, tailored service throughout the year.
"Central Saint Martins has offered me a place on Foundation Pathway: Graphic Design. I'm so happy! Thank you so much for your guidance and all heart that you put in to help me out." - Aleksandra, Poland
"At the end of the course, I had an interview at the London College of Fashion and was accepted! It was a great victory & I owe a lot to London Art Portfolio! Thank you very much!" - Paola, Italy
Located in the heart of Williamsburg in Brooklyn, NYC, LiloVeve Jewelry School offers fun, informative classes and workshops in the art of handcrafting jewelry. Classes include full 6-week programs, or short 2-day workshops.
Founded by a jewelry artist, the school is a professional environment for the exploration of jewelry fabrication and design.
Fields of study range from basic silversmithing and wax carving to high karat gold alloying and stone setting.
Our weekend workshops highlight specialty techniques such as filigree, enameling, granulation, chain making, and more.
Our focus is to provide an artistic and creative classroom in which to learn and explore the art of jewelry making. Small class sizes and personal attention are a hallmark.
We offer hourly rate benchtime for practice, completion of work / jewelers in need of equipment and space, students wanting to explore their own ideas in a supportive environment.