Media arts school in Philadelphia PA: University college of design offering graduate & undergraduate degrees in graphic design, fashion, interior design, photography, digital media & architecture. Media studies programs for film, video & television management.
The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design, Philadelphia: Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, The Antoinette Westphal College of Media Arts and Design (AWCoMAD) is one of the colleges of Drexel University. The college offers students the ability to go out on co-op though programs are specifically designed for that particular area of study. We offer undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of programs, from Architecture to Digital Media, from Fashion Design to Music Industry, and from Graphic Design to Dance.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Today's design, media and performing arts are enormously competitive and rapidly changing industries. Drexel's Westphal College offers a unique approach that prepares students to succeed in these creative and challenging fields.
Undergraduate & Graduate Degree Programs - categories include: - Architecture - Arts Administration
- Design & Merchandising
- Digital Media
- Entertainment and Arts Management
- Fashion Design
- Film & Video
- Graphic Design
- Interior Design
- Music Industry
- Television Management...
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
• Get certified as a spray tan professional in Pennsylvania by taking an on-site spray tan class in Philadelphia, or an online certification program from the comfort of your own home or workplace in PA or nationwide!
• Aviva Spray Tan Academy specializes in on-site / web-based courses in the increasingly-popular field of sunless spray tanning, and was the world's first spray tanning academy.
• Suitable for complete beginners to advanced level beauty professionals, our 1-day spray tan classes in Philadelphia take place regularly in a leading hotel and include hours of hands-on training.
• Our online spray tan certification programs are 3 hours long but can be completed at your own pace, with content available 24/7.
• All of our spray tan courses come with a 100% money back guarantee.
• Our spray tan certification programs are suitable for those who wish to kick-start a successful spray tanning business, or cosmetologists who want to improve the profitability of their current spray tanning business.
• On successful completion of your course, you will receive a Spray Tan Certificate signed by President and Founder, Mitch Bloom, stating that you have successfully as an Aviva Labs spray tan professional consultant.
Student Review: "Aviva's passion for health and wellness along with continued client service is the same philosophy I have for my business model. The education and information in the course has already paid off!" • Christal Wentzel, Owner: Shape Smart Wellness Spa
Online Candle Making Classes for New York City & NY residents
Courses / Programs
• Learn how to make unique candles from the comfort of your own home or work studio in New York with The Candle Academy, a leading international candle design school owned by a UK candle designer based in Jamaica.
• Home Study / Online Candle Making Classes in New York, nationwide or around the world include the choice of Live Seminars via Skype with Gary Simmons - one of the top candle designers in the world from the UK, or lessons via HD Video & PDF information files.
• These distance learning candle making courses for complete Beginners to Advanced artists will start you on the path to an exciting new career in candle design or a very rewarding hobby!
• These intensive candle making training courses are Hands-on and Very Visual, and follow the same techniques as our onsite programs, making it an ideal solution for people that live too far to be able to attend in Jamaica in person.
• Perhaps you would prefer to learn in person through an incredible educational program and vacation in beautiful Jamaica in the Caribbean!
• Business start-up and Hobby courses offered year-round, both onsite or online. Welcome to this very special profession!
Candle Academy Student Reviews:
"Very detailed and intensive. I was looking for the wow factor and that's exactly what I got." G. Woodard, USA
"You have proven to us that you are only limited by your imagination." Steve and Christian, Florida, USA
"I realized after the first hour my investment was justified." Alex English, NBA Allstar, USA
• Study for 1, 2 or 3 semesters at the UK’s No. 1 arts university!
• Arts University Bournemouth (AUB) is a leading university specialising in arts, performance, design, and media education. Easily accessible less than 2 hours south of London by train, AUB provides study abroad BA (Hons) courses for US / international students & professionals who wish to spend time abroad in pursuit of careers in creative arts, graphic design, interior design, textiles, fashion, makeup, animation, visual communication, event management, architecture, dance, acting, film production, photography, & more.
• Our short study abroad courses are designed for students who want to spend time learning in the UK, developing their creative skills and perhaps gaining credits towards their university degree, but do not necessarily want to spend as much as 2-3 years studying in the UK.
• Students are fully integrated with our full-time BA (Hons) degree students, and these courses can be taken for 1 term, 2 terms, or 3 terms.
• If you can't find the exact course you want, we can design a course tailored to your individual needs. You can join several groups of students on a range of different courses and also receive one-to-one tuition.
• We also provide summer study abroad programs.
"The facilities that the Arts University Bournemouth has to offer are absolutely amazing. First off, the library was one of the most resourceful places I have come across in my entire stay there." - Orlando, USA, Animation Production
The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College, Philadelphia
Courses / Programs
Located in the heart of University City, Philadelphia, The Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College offers quality career training in fine dining and the luxury hospitality industry. The college offers four majors: Culinary Arts, Restaurant Management, Pastry Arts and Hotel Management. The majors are offered at the Associate and Bachelors degree levels.
These carefully designed programs prepare our students to make a lasting impact in their chosen field. And because we blend academics with real life experience, our graduates enter the field as professionals.
The Philadelphia Academy of Make-Up & Special Effects
Courses / Programs
Situated in Bala Cynwyd, just 15 minutes north of downtown Philadelphia, The Philadelphia Academy for Make-Up and Special Effects is the first school in the Philadelphia Region to teach its students how to apply make-up and create special effects. All classes are taught by highly skilled, trained and certified make-up artists. Supplies and materials are supplied for use in all classes.
We provide a range of quality make up artist classes and workshops. Our courses are suitable for beginners as well as the most seasoned make up artists. Topics include Fundamentals of Make Up-Theory, Make Up for Film & TV, Special Effects Make Up, and Bridal Boot Camp programs. One-on-one make-up instruction is available upon request for image enhancement, camouflage, or glamour.
Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences
Courses / Programs
With campuses in Johnstown in Cambria County, and DuBois in Clearfield County PA, Pennsylvania Academy of Cosmetology Arts and Sciences provides quality training programs in the fields of Cosmetology and Esthetics.
Our school is accredited by the National Accrediting Commission of Career Arts & Sciences, Inc.. We are licensed by the Pennsylvania State Board of Cosmetology.
Combining theory with practical hands-on training, our comprehensive classes are taught through demonstration, lecture, student salon activities, cooperative learning, and student participation.
You receive invaluable practical training through our student salon, which is open to the general public. You gain experience with styling and color consultations, servicing clientele, and retail sales.
You get the opportunity to apply skills learned in the classroom to real life situations. Our dedicated staff is always within reach to guide you through each service you perform.