Private Schools in California: Christian school in San Luis Obispo County in Arroyo Grande, Preschool, Kindergarten program, Elementary school, Private high school, Seventh-Day Adventist school CA, Christian education, K-10 school
Valley View Adventist Academy, Arroyo Grande: Located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, CA (between Los Angeles and the San Francisco Bay Area), Valley View Adventist Academy is a Seventh-day Adventist private K-10 Christian school. Our staff are committed to providing quality education in a Christ-filled environment. Valley View Adventist Academy was established in 1911 and is owned and operated by the Seventh-Day Adventist Church for the purpose of providing quality Christian education. In addition to our high academic standards, we encourage children to grow spiritually, socially and physically. 90% of our graduates go on to college.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Valley View Adventist Academy is accredited by Adventist Accrediting Association (AAA). We teach Biblical principals and encourage each student to explore the Bible themselves. We believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior.
- We offer Kindergarten, Elementary and Middle school programs for boys and girls.
- Valley View Adventist Academy has a rich tradition of a quality holistic Christian education, focusing on the mental, physical, spiritual and emotional development of each student.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
German International School Of Silicon Valley - San Francisco Campus
Courses / Programs
The German International School Of Silicon Valley (GISSV) is a bilingual school serving the broad academic needs of children in the San Francisco Bay Area from preschool through Grade 12 in German and English. With locations in Mountain View, Berkeley, and San Francisco, GISSV is the only elementary and secondary school in the Western United States that meets the strict accreditation requirements of the German government, thus enabling entry into the best European and American colleges and universities.
GISSV's San Francisco Campus is located in the Presidio area and officially opened in August 2011. This campus offers a Kindergarten class, with one grade being added per year to establish a full K-5 program by 2016.
We welcome both German and non-German speaking families, as well as anyone interested in a high quality bilingual education and who understand that a multilingual, multicultural education prepares children to become future leaders in the global marketplace. Our school is an optimal choice for families in the Bay Area either long or short term.
- San Francisco Campus: Bilingual German / English K-5 campus
- Berkeley Campus: Bilingual German / English pre-K-5 campus
- Mountain View Campus: Bilingual German / English preschool / kindergarten, elementary, middle & high school programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Conveniently located in Costa Mesa in Orange County, Renascence School International offers advanced academics (science, math, history, language arts, the arts, and physical education) and fluency in English, Mandarin Chinese and Spanish for preschool, elementary and middle school aged children.
Renascence School International was established to prepare Southern California children for success in the new global environment through strong academics and multilingual fluency. Our school is part of the International Renaissance School family.
We work on the principles that in today´s world children are constantly exposed to new countries and cultures. As globalization increases, we believe it to be of vital importance to gear children to adapt quicker to other educational systems and standards. We pride ourselves on our high quality education with strong linguistic and academic features. We have a second campus in Panama City, Florida.
* We offer a complete curriculum from preschool through to middle school with strong academic and multilingual aspects including Mandarin Chinese language immersion.
* We also offer a complete Enrichment and Academic Support program.
Chinese Christian Schools in Alameda in the San Francisco Bay Area of Northern CA, is a private accredited Elementary and Middle School offering a Bible-based, Christ-centered academic program that is rigorous and comprehensive to Kindergarten through to grade 8 students. Chinese Christian Schools is fully accredited in grades K-12 through the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Our mission is to see students transformed through a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ and Bible-based, Christ-centered instruction so they may be thoroughly equipped to fulfill God's perfect plan for their lives.
Conveniently located in Arroyo Grande in San Luis Obispo County, A Child's Place Montessori School is a Montessori school offering programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary children aged 6 weeks to 6 years. Dr. Maria Montessori, one of the most significant educators of our time, stressed the need for early education. A Childs Place Montessori curriculum is based upon the teachings of Dr. Maria Montessori, and is developmentally appropriate for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, as well as lower elementary students.
At A Child's Place Montessori School, the focus is on the whole child - physical, emotional, social, cognitive, creative and artistic development, are stressed equally. Our education programs for infants, toddlers, primary and elementary age children are conducted in a warm, loving, nurturing environment, where Montessori teachers invest in your child.
- Infant / Toddler program (Ages 6 weeks to 24 months): Features bright, airy interiors designed to stimulate with toys and materials that encourage hand / eye co-ordination & cognitive ability. Learn about practical life.
- Preschool / Primary program (Ages 3 to 5 years): Sets the foundation for math and reading.
- Early Elementary program (Ages 5 to 6 years): Children are taught how to solve problems amongst themselves with a teacher serving as mediator.