Colorado Springs School, Colorado:
Located in Colorado Springs at the foot of the Rockie Mountains, Colorado Springs School is a private, nonprofit, college preparatory school pre-kindergarten to 12th grade. For nearly 50 years, it has been the aim of The Colorado Springs School to deliver a superior academic program in the context of uncommonly rich experiences and healthy relationships with peers and adults. Our goal is to coach young people with diverse backgrounds to become the kind of people who can provide leadership of integrity long into the future.
- Since its inception, CSS has been a pioneer in developing effective approaches for students to profoundly engage in the teaching and learning process.
- We provide an atmosphere that stimulates the joy of learning through hands-on discovery.
- We believe in a close working relationship with our families and active involvement in the Colorado Springs community, and the world beyond.
- We create a setting that promotes intellectual curiosity. Our historic surroundings are energized by a dynamic learning community.
- Our students graduate with a deep sense of their potential and a broad, global perspective.
- Our small blasses are the ideal places to learn, grow and develop talents.
- Passionate Teachers motivate and guide your children every day along their path to becoming the leaders of the future.
- We provide a safe caring environment for our students.
- Our school caters for a close-knit Community where we all help each other.
- We are a rigorous College-Prep school eager to provide each individual student with the best possible education for all levels and abilities.
Through superior academics and mentoring, The Colorado Springs School prepares students to think independently and to meet the challenges of a dynamic world with leadership, ingenuity, problem-solving skills, and personal integrity.
Learning is grounded in experience. By delivering challenging academic material through traditional and experiential settings, The Colorado Springs School offers our students opportunities to learn information more thoroughly, to retain it longer, and to apply it to new settings.
This deliberate approach to teaching also offers students opportunities to learn more about themselves, others, and the world. Building on strong, supportive relationships afforded by small classes and a safe environment, we advance each student's personal and academic growth.
- Pre-Kindergarten Program
- Junior School Program
- Middle School Program
- Upper School Program
- We offer a rigorous College-Preparatory US Curriculum with a balanced education for all levels.
Authentic Relationships Unveil Unique Gifts:
We develop small classes, strong parent partnerships, deep faculty commitment, and a range of diverse students from PreKindergarten through high school allows us to identify and strengthen each person's unique attributes.
We deliver an uncommonly thorough and genuine academic experience in and out of the classroom to prepare students for the demands of college and life.
We guide our students toward integrity, kindness and an ability to be responsible for self and others.
We challenge each student to use his or her strong self-knowledge, global perspective and leadership skills to make a difference in our community and the world.
We provide an atmosphere that stimulates the joy of learning through hands-on discovery.
We create a setting that promotes intellectual curiosity. Our historic surroundings are energized by a dynamic learning community.
The Colorado Springs School seeks to enroll qualified international students to join with us in the pursuit of learning and personal growth. During any given year, approximately 15% of the Upper School student body is from a variety of other countries.
We value a range of viewpoints, experiences, customs, and traditions, and find our international students to be an important part of our global perspective. The school also offers a Homestay Program for international students.
In previous years, CSS has hosted international students from South Korea, Taiwan, China, Vietnam, Japan, Chile, Argentina, France, Germany, Hungary, Croatia, and Spain.
Our teachers are studied professionals committed to developing resourceful, independent, and responsible young people. Close personal relationships permit frequent encounters for teachers, parents, and students to know one another well.
Competitive Athletics is an integral component of our physical education program. At CSS, girls and boys have many opportunities to participate in team sports, and any student who wishes to participate may do so. In Middle and Upper School, athletic teams compete against other teams in the Pikes Peak region and along Colorado's Front Range. Our offerings include soccer, basketball, volleyball, cross-country, tennis, lacrosse, and golf.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Hutton Lane, Colorado Springs, Colorado , USA
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2024 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.