Primanti Montessori School of Whittier: Located in Whittier, in Los Angeles County CA, Primanti Montessori School of Whittier provides Montessori education to children ages 6 weeks to 15 years. As well as Infant and Toddler programs, we also provide classes from Pre-K through 8th Grade.
Friends' Preschool in Rocklin, 20 miles north-east of Sacramento in Placer County, is a California state licensed preschool / early childhood education center offering half-day, five hour educational programs for children 2.5 years to 6 years old. Friends Preschool is dedicated to giving each child the very best preschool experience.
Our mission is to support and enhance social / emotional functions including respect for oneself and for others, cognitive / academic functions including skill building and critical thinking, and the child's innate curiosity and creativity. There is excitement and enthusiasm for the dynamic social, emotional and educational growth that occurs in the early years.
Friends Preschool is a happy place where children are appreciated for who they are today, as young serious learners, and for who they will one day become, as responsible citizens of the world. Research stresses the importance of early childhood education, as birth to five years is a vitally significant time. Our developmental, anti-bias and multicultural curriculum is child centered, hands-on, experiential, project based and fun.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Montessori Scotts Valley (MSV) provides the highest quality Montessori education from birth on, through our infants, toddlers & primary programs in Scotts Valley in Santa Cruz County. As the only child care facility and school in Santa Cruz County associated with the Association Montessori Internationale (AMI), MSV guarantees families throughout the county a true Montessori experience.
Each child at Montessori Scotts Valley is actively supported in the self-directed pursuit of lifelong intellectual, emotional, and spiritual growth. Some families appreciate the children's joyful learning, others enjoy the beautiful indoor and outdoor children's environments, and many thrive in our warm community. We serve children using the philosophy and curriculum developed by Dr. Maria Montessori. Montessori education provides an education for life.
Montessori Scotts Valley first opened its doors for children in September 2003. Specially trained Head Teachers and Assistant Teachers staff our school. All Head Teachers hold a Bachelor’s degree as well as a teaching diploma from the Association Montessori Internationale, the original overseeing organization established by Dr. Maria Montessori.
- Nido (Infants) program: This program serves infants from 6 weeks of age to 18 months.
- Toddlers program: The Puffins, our toddler class, serves children from 18 months through to 3 years.
- Primary programs: At three years, sometimes earlier, children are ready to join one of our two Primary - preschool - environments, the Otters / Dolphins, where they will stay for 3 years and through Kindergarten.
- Summer programs: These are a great way to continue your child's Montessori education.
Mid-Peninsula High School is a non-profit co-educational independent high school catering for students in grades 9-12. Mid-Peninsula High School is located in Menlo Park in San Mateo County in Central California, serving the Fremont, San Jose, Palo Alto, San Francisco, Oakland and Half Moon Bay communities. We are characterized as a "community for learning" that maximizes each student's opportunities for success.
At Mid-Peninsula, we recognize that education is not one-size-fits-all. Because some of the most creative and promising young people have learning styles that are individual and unique—and are not being met in traditional secondary schools—we signify a different approach to learning—one that is personalized according to each student's learning style, special needs and unique potential.
Mid-Peninsula High School is deeply committed to this highly personal form of education. Not only does our strong academic program prepare students for college, but Mid-Peninsula's progressive "whole-child" educational approach offers them the opportunities and skills to advance themselves—intellectually, socially, emotionally and ethically.
For more than 100 years, Holy Family Day Home has been a pioneer in providing educational development for young children while nurturing positive interaction with their families. We offer first class Infant, Toddler, Preschool and Kindergarten Programs in San Francisco. As the oldest child care center in San Francisco, Holy Family Day Home continues to pioneer quality early childhood education and development for 171 children. We are proud to serve families in the Castro, Central East, Mission, Buena Vista and neighbouring Bay Area communities.
We partner with parents and guardians to encourage healthier families, build a foundation for lifelong achievement and open doors to a rewarding future. As the Day Home embarks on another century of service, we remain committed to fostering an environment of limitless possibilities for the children of the San Francisco Bay Area. We were named the highest quality childcare center in San Francisco by the California Department of Education in 2002 and in 2004 we were accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children. We serve Bay Area families from a diverse socio-economic background.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).