Rome summer programs: Summer study abroad in Italy, Italian cooking course, university summer school in Europe. Italian language and culture classes. Corsi estivi universitari, Italia, corsi estivi Roma.
Link Campus University, Rome: Link Campus University offers a range of study tours, open to foreign and Italian students of all ages. What’s a study tour? With us you can study and live an unforgettable holiday, immersed in unique locations for their beauty, history and magic. Enjoy the privilege of choosing a complete study tour. Something unique, like you. The summer courses organised are held from June to September in the following locations: Roma, Città della Pieve(Umbria), Montescaglioso (Basilicata).
Courses / Programs include:
- Arts & Archaeology
- Arts / Performing Arts
- Italian Language and Culture
- Italian Cooking and Flavours
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2019-05-18 were from:
Gauteng, South Africa;
Perth, Western Australia, Australia;
Terni umbria, Italy;
Owerri Imo Mbaise, Nigeria;
Staines, UK, UK & England;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
• Located in the heart of Florence, Accademia Riaci provides summer art courses and culinary arts programs to students from around the world.
• One of the leading art and design academies in Italy, we offer intensive summer programs in fashion, painting & drawing, graphic design, interior design, jewelry making, ceramics, and glass art among many others.
• Our summer art, craft and design programs are taught in English or Italian or Spanish. You can choose to study for 2 weeks, 4 weeks, 6 weeks, 8 weeks, or 12 weeks.
• You can combine different courses. Private lessons are also available.
• Our courses are all intensive with double lesson hours, allowing you to benefit from a thorough learning experience.
• Students of all levels of experience are welcome to attend - from beginners to experienced, professional artists.
• Students completing our summer art program will work directly with distinguished Florentine artists in studio.
• The academy's faculty are top artists of each field, united by the mission of inspiring next generation artists with unique tradition & artistic knowledge.
• The student-teacher ratio is kept small to maintain the school's policy that values each students' originality and learning styles.
• You receive tailored, hands-on instruction and extensive career development. If you attend for 2 weeks or more, you may have the opportunity to earn college credit.
• We also organize cultural excursions and art visits so you get to experience the beauty of Florence.
Intensive Summer Art, Craft & Design Courses Study for 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 / 12 weeks
• Art Management
• Jewelry Making
• Jewelry Design
• Shoe Making
• Shoe Design
• Bag Making
• Bag Design
• Painting & Drawing
• Art History
• Interior Design
• Product Design
• Fashion Design
• Fashion Business
• Textile Design
• Graphic Design
• Glass Art
• Restoration of Paintings
• Italian Home Cooking
• Italian Language
• Enjoy Italy Course
• English Language
You can combine different courses. Private lessons and intensive courses are also available.
Design summer programs by Nuova Accademia Di Belle Arti Milano - NABA
Courses / Programs
NABA (New Academy of Fine Arts), located in Milan, Italy, offers a wide choice of short summer courses at both introductory and intermediate levels in the fields of Fashion Design, Interior Design, Graphic Design, Fashion Styling among many others. Each course is two weeks long and students can combine an introductory course followed by an intermediate course for a total of four weeks study. All courses are taught in English.
The Summer Programs propose a wide and updated synthesis of NABA know-how, giving a view of the most significant trends of the market, of industrial creation processes, of artistic and social expression, of Design, Fashion, Graphic and Communication, together with the opportunity to experiment with a topical project theme, under the guidance of renowned professionals and in cooperation with big companies.
We offer two - four week summer courses in the fields of Interior Design; Product Design; Graphic Design; Fashion Design; Fashion Marketing; Fashion Styling; Fashion Accessories; Landscape architecture among others.
U.S. university students can register for NABA courses through West Virginia University's Office of International Programs and Office of Extended Learning and will be awarded WVU credits on some programs which may at the option of their home institutions be transferred.
Summer Study Abroad Programs: - Fashion, Design & Patternmaking Courses - Duration: 2-4 weeks (50 hours or 100 hours + a 4-hour seminar)
- 3 Levels of Study available: Basic, Advanced or Professional
- Private / One-on-one instruction
- Taught in English or Italian language
• Study fashion or design in Milan this summer with Istituto di Moda Burgo, an accredited fashion school in Italy founded in 1961, and an international leader in fashion education.
• We offer academic year and summer study abroad programs for local & international students in the heart of Milan - taught in English or Italian language.
• Istituto di Moda Burgo offers the opportunity to acquire or improve your technical, artistic and professional skills in these in-demand career fields globally.
• Receive intensive, one-on-one tutoring through our short 2 or 4-week summer courses customized to your individual learning style & level.
• Receive an Istituto di Moda Burgo Certificate on completion of your course.
"The summer course helped me to perfect & learn new skills in creating rafting swimwear. The teachers are very helpful and help you achieve your personal learning objectives. The course is fast-paced which is great for those who like to be kept busy."
- Castaneda, California, USA
"The summer program is very comprehensive and I has been able to learn it in a short time. The teacher was very efficient, always available & her explanations were very clear. I'm glad I attended this school."
- Gong, China
• John Cabot University (JCU) is an American institution of higher education in Rome, Italy offering summer study abroad programs to college students from the US and over 60 other countries worldwide.
• Our mission is to provide an educational experience that is both firmly rooted in the American tradition of the liberal arts and solidly international in orientation.
• JCU’s summer study abroad program is the premier and most affordable study abroad experience in Rome. There are two summer sessions available, please contact us for information on the exact dates.
• Students can choose from a fascinating range of three-credit courses that will allow you to grow intellectually under the guidance of first-rate international professors who bring the sites, sounds, and culture of Rome into their teaching.
• In addition to courses in Art History and Studio Art, JCU also offers courses in Business Administration, History & Humanities, English Language & Literature, Political & Social Science, and more. Credits from JCU easily transfer, allowing you to stay on track for graduation.
Categories include: • Art History & Studio Art
• Business Administration
• Business, Management, and Marketing
• English Language & Literature
• History & Humanities
• Italian Language and Cultural Studies:
• Mathematics, Natural Science & Computer Science
• Modern Languages & Literature
• Philosophy and Religion
• Political & Social Sciences...
Study photography in Italy this summer with Istituto Italiano di Fotografia (IIF)! Located in the heart of Milan, IIF is a leading photography school that provides quality summer photography courses to students from around the world.
Our two-week summer session "Photography and Fashion" is taught entirely in English.
Offered in collaboration with Istituto di Moda Burgo Fashion Institute, this unique course combines the key concepts of both fashion and photography.
It aims to provide you with introductory technical photography skills and knowledge of fashion photography. You will gain a well-rounded understanding of the role of the fashion photographer within the industry, as well as an insight into the business of fashion.
With more than 20 years of experience in providing comprehensive photography training, IIF is dedicated to helping each of our students to develop their own personal style that captures reality and conveys meaning.
We keep our class sizes small to ensure that you get the individual attention you need.
Student Testimonial: "Great course and in-depth immersion in the fashion world. Offers different views of the fashion photography world: model agencies, fashion magazines, fashion stylists, make up artists, fashion marketing, show rooms, etc. There are also interesting practical sessions." - Igor, Italy
European Cultural Academy - Contemporary Art, Architecture & Design Courses
Courses / Programs
• Come to Venice, Italy, and become immersed in art and design with 1, 2 or 3-week courses from the European Cultural Academy (ECA).
• Based in the heart of Venice, ECA provides in-depth and insightful art, architecture and design programs (taught in English) to students of all backgrounds from around the globe.
• Taught by experienced faculty, artists, designers, curators, architects and scholars, our summer, fall, and spring art courses can inspire you to navigate through a very competitive industry.
• Whether your are an architect, designer, curator or art lover, student or professional, European Cultural Academy has a program for you.
• Students will be awarded an European Cultural Academy Certificate in their chosen course upon satisfactory completion of the course. This will be presented in a graduation ceremony on the final evening of the course.
Student Testimonials: "The course gave me sense of validation and calm regarding the direction of my career and personal path through the world of art and culture." - Jocelyn
"Professionals shared the secrets of the trade in an personal setting and we were challenged to try ourselves in a group exercise. The program also includes a visit to the Biennale, which makes the week intense, but also fun and very rewarding." - Hisham