Child care centers in San Diego County: Daycare in Encinitas, CA for infants, toddlers & preschoolers. Before-school & after-school child care service for elementary school kids in the Encinitas area, early childhood learning programs.
Little Kingdom Child Care - Learning Center: Located right in the heart of Encinitas in the North County area of San Diego County, approximately 25 miles north of San Diego, Little Kingdom is a one-of-a-kind progressive daycare and learning center. Dedicated to providing an impressive, clean, fresh and safe environment that supports development and learning for children, Little Kingdom, a day care facility like no other, is the right place for your children. With a locally owned and operated child development center, licensed by the State of California Department of Social Services, Little Kingdom offers child care for ages six weeks to twelve years.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We have uniquely designed facilities to give your child the highest quality of attention and learning in a safe & nurturing environment with fully qualified teachers who can create connections that will last a life time. Little Kingdom is the difference between babysitting and certified child care.
Child Care Programs:
- Child care programs for ages six weeks to twelve years
- We provide a caring environment that supports development and learning for children
- We provide developmentally progressive, appropriate, safe activities to develop each child socially, emotionally, physically, linguistically and cognitively through child guided exploration
- Open 6:30 am - 6:30 pm, Mon - Fri
- We also pick up and drop off from schools
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks served
- Potty training available
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Founded in 1908, Page Private School is a non-sectarian, co-educational school serving infants through to 8th Grade in Costa Mesa, Orange County in Southern CA. We also have campuses in Garden Grove in Northern Orange County, Hancock Park and Beverly Hills in Los Angeles, as well as in Orlando and Sanford, FL.
Since our founding more than 100 years ago, our mission has never wavered; Page offers preschool with potty training program, extended hours, summer program and advanced curriculum to provide the best student and family centered education to our communities.
Page Private School has an elite team of teachers and administrators, small class sizes, progressive curriculum and innovative resources to help young minds and imaginations thrive. We provide a quality, well rounded education for pre-school, elementary and middle school students. Our objective is to promote the incentives for scholarship, character and personality through individual attention.
Educational Programs for Students in Pre-K through Grade 8:
- Page Private School Infant and Toddler Program: 6 Weeks - 2 Years.
- Page Private School Preschool Program: Preschool with Potty Training Program.
- Kindergarten to 8th Grade Program
- Academic Enrichment Workshops
- Page Private School Summer Program
- Safe, clean, interactive learning environments
- Excellent parent and teacher communication
- Advanced curriculum including Spanish, Art & Computer lab
Located in Ojai, California, south of Santa Barbara and Los Angeles, Oak Grove School offers innovative early childhood, elementary, junior high school programs, a college-preparatory high school, and a family-style boarding program all nourished by the educational vision of its founder, philosopher and educator J. Krishnamurti. Small classes in a natural environment are guided by experienced teachers who encourage discovery and inquiry while supporting exceptional academic, creative and personal growth.
203 day and boarding students attend Oak Grove School. The student to faculty ratio is 5:1, with an average class size of 14. The school is fully accredited by the California Association of Independent Schools (CAIS) and the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC).
Oak Grove School offers space to grow, guidance to develop intellectually and creatively, and support to help students understand themselves and the world around them. It prepares its students for college, and for life.
Co-Educational Pre-K-12 Day & Boarding School Programs:
- Day Program
- Boarding Program for 7th, 8th Grade and High School Students
- Early Childhood Program
- Toddler Program
- Preschool Program
- Kindergarten Program
- Elementary School Program
- Junior School Program
- High School Program
Water of Life Christian School in Fontana in San Bernardino County, is a Christ centered school offering a preschool for 3 and 4 year olds, as well as an elementary school for grades K-5. Water of Life Christian School is a ministry of Water of Life Community Church. Enrollment consists of families from Water of Life Community Church, as well as families from the surrounding communities who desire a Christian education.
The school exists to assist parents in the process of Christian education, therefore a vital partnership between parents and staff is encouraged. An active Parent Teacher Fellowship and a variety of opportunities to serve allow parents to be part of their child's educational process.
Water of Life Christian School is a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) and is recognized by the State of California.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Saint Mark Elementary School, located in Venice, California, is a private elementary school serving students from Kindergarten through Grade 8. Saint Mark School (SMS) is a part of the Archdiocese of Los Angeles Catholic Elementary School system, fully licensed by the State of California, and accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC), and the Western Catholic Education Association (WCEA).
Saint Mark Elementary School’s growth in the new millennium has focused upon the expansion of curriculum and activities that support our commitment to provide academic excellence in a Christ-centered environment, and to “care for self; care for others; care for the environment”.
Located in the heart of Noe Valley in Central San Francisco, St Philip's School offers small class sizes to students from all walks of life in classes Kindergarten to 8th grade. Low student-teacher ratios give students the individual attention they need to excel in all aspects of the school curriculum.
Up-to-date mobile technology laboratories and a recently remodelled library give students both traditional and contemporary access to information as they prepare for the future. St Philip's School addresses the unique, spiritual, intellectual, physical, emotional and academic needs of our students.