Summer Camps California: Summer camps in science, technology and engineering for kids and teens San Francisco Bay Area, Summer programs in Alameda County, Santa Clara County, Silicon Valley area, Summer school programs for middle and high school students
Silicon Valley Tech Academy, California: Tech Academy of Silicon Valley based in San Jose, California organises Summer programs designed to help students in middle and high school to explore and improve the skills needed to pursue college level work in engineering, technology and science. Program emphases are on teamwork, innovative problem solving and project-based 'learning by doing.'
Email:Contact us below
Courses are held at San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, Morgan Hill, CSU at Hayward and Alsion in Fremont. This is a PARTNERSHIP of the Santa Clara County Office of Education, Alameda County Office of Education, San Jose State University, Santa Clara University, California State University-East Bay and the International Science and Engineering Fair.
Courses / Programs:
Summer programs designed to help students in middle and high school to explore and improve the skills needed to pursue college level work in engineering, technology and science.
Enroll your child or teen in an exciting, interactive, STEM-based summer camp program in Orange County in summer 2018!
Conveniently located in Los Alamitos CA, close to both Long Beach and Huntington Beach, Build It Workspace provides STEM and Arts-based classes, camps, tutoring, and parties for kids and teens ages 5+.
Explore how science, tech, engineering, art, and mathematics are used to create a world of possibility. Learn hands-on through playful projects, from building drones and self-watering plants, to game design and robotics.
New and experienced makers of all ages will discover the latest technologies by combining traditional design with modern making to create projects that excite their minds and foster innovation.
Our programs include: 3D Printing & Scanning, Laser & Electronic Cutting, Vacuum Forming, CAD (Computer Aided Design), Graphic Design, Programming & Game Design, Robotics, and more! After-school and in-school programs are also available.
Each camp is engineered to be fun, inventive, and rewarding through achievement. Space is limited, register today!
• Prepare yourself for a serious career in the dance world by taking part in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp offered by Sunshine Studios!
• With campuses around the globe in the UK, Norway, and China, Sunshine Studios are a world-renowned contemporary dance school.
• Our exclusive summer dance camp in Los Angeles, California, provides a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for dancers age 16+ to participate in an intensive dance education program, taught by the world’s best choreographers and instructors.
• Students in the LAttitude Hollywood Dance Camp can avail of 8-day, 14-day, and 21-day packages. Dance Workshops include Hip Hop, Jazz, House, Locking, Popping, New style, Waacking, Krunk, Freestyle, Stepping, Voguing, Grooves, and more. Students live and dance in beautiful Hollywood and experience the typical dancer life!
• Students receive master dance classes and instruction in LA’s most famous dance studios: “Debbie Reynolds” and “Millenium”.
• Situated in the beautiful city of Irvine CA (just 45 minutes south-east of Los Angeles), D'Angon Academy for Language Acquisition provides a comprehensive English language learning summer camp for children ages 3-16. We also offer year-round programs for children ages 3 to 8th grade with our partner school.
• Offering weekly camp sessions, we invite children to improve their English language skills while having fun and making friends from all over the world!
• Minimum camp duration is 1 week, and students can stay for as many weeks as they wish up to a maximum of 7 in summer.
• Our course features 2-3 hours of instruction in the morning followed by excursions to popular attractions. Children will apply what they learn every day at these popular destinations while connecting with friends from around the globe.
• D'Angon is committed to providing a personalized educational experience for our students. For this reason, we keep our class sizes low to support a 1 to 5 teacher-student ratio, which allows each child to get the individual attention they need. Your child's teacher will be with him/her during all classroom activities and daily excursions.
• Using the most current research on language development and acquisition, our team of experts have created a curriculum that guarantees a significant improvement in a child's English abilities.
• Located just 50 miles south of LA and 80 miles north of San Diego, Irvine is rated one of the safest cities of its size in the United States.
Weekly English Language Camps - Summer & Year-Round • For individual children ages 3-16 • Separate camps for 3-5 year olds and 6-16 year olds • For Groups of all ages
• Camp Duration: 1 week (up to a maximum of 7 weeks in summer)
- English language classes for 2-3 hours each day
- Excursions to popular tourist attractions such as Disneyland or Sea World with English activities integrated into the excursion
- Students reside in family groups in the large home of an American family
English courses year-round for children ages 3 to 8th grade. Minimum of 1 month's study.
CodeREV Kids provides comprehensive technology education in a fun, stress-free environment in Santa Monica CA. We offer fun STEM summer camps and after-school programs to kids ages 6-17.
Our STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Math) focused courses and tech camps provide the basis for a much deeper education in technology than what students receive at their schools.
Lessons build upon one another, and we adjust starting points to each student’s level of expertise; as a result, the entire curriculum is customized.
Students who learn to program early in life gain a deeper and more complete understanding of the logic and advanced thinking behind programming.
Our instructors are all both industry tested STEM and coding professionals, and because these instructors have gained a wealth of teaching experience to kids in STEM, Technology, and Coding in various formats.
Coding / Programming Summer Camps (1 week)
- Modding in Minecraft (ages 8-14)
- Rev Robots (ages 7-14)
- Gorgeous Game Design (ages 6-14)
- 3D Animation with Maya (ages 10-17)
- Wild Web Design (ages 8-14)
- Mathcraft (ages 7-12)
- Minecraft Level Design (ages 6-9)
- Game Design Pro (ages 12-17)
After School Tech Programs - modules include:
- 2D & 3D Graphic Design
- Effects and Computer Animation
- Electrical Engineering
- 3D Modeling
- C++ Programming...
Located just 2 blocks from Venice Beach, in Santa Monica CA, Edgemar Center for The Arts provides a range of quality acting classes for kids and teens of all ages and abilities, including an intensive Summer Acting Camp for ages 7-17. Unleash your child's creative abilities with one of our fun, imaginative, and professionally-taught acting courses encompassing many of the most popular acting techniques including Meisner, Strasberg, Adler, Hagen, Chekhov & Stanislavsky.
Through theatre/ improv games and scene work, our student’s imaginations and creativity can blossom to their full potential. Kids in our acting courses create characters and learn to trust their instincts, building confidence, making new friends, and developing independent thinking along the way.
Our mission is to provide a creative home to a community of passionate young actors. Our young students are able to master the fundamentals and develop their craft by working on diverse material, honing their skills both on-camera and on-stage. We welcome all eager and enthusiastic students and offer a professional education for actors in all stages of their careers.
Since 1999, over 170,000 students have chosen iD Tech Camps to unlock their limitless tech potential. internalDrive, Inc. provides its hugely-popular summer iD Tech Camps for kids and teens, as well as the iD Programming Academy, iD Gaming Academy, and iD Film Academy in over 80 prestigious universities in the U.S., including UCLA in Los Angeles, California State University, San Francisco State University, Stanford University, and UC San Diego.
With week-long day camps and overnight camps available for students ages 7-17, as well as teen summer camps for ages 13-18, students may register for children's summer camps for one or several weeks (further camps).
Make your own game at the game design camps. Learn programming in C++ or Java at the programming camps & robotics camps. Get creative at the web design camps & digital arts camps. Film and edit at the movie camps. Get inspired by energetic, tech-savvy instructors, and build critical 21st century STEM (Science, Technology, Math & Engineering) skills.
iD Tech Camps guarantees small class sizes (student-instructor ratio of 8:1) and uses professional, brand-name products at each camp. Students are provided with a computer for the duration, and are instructed by a qualified & experienced adult-only staff.
“This was an excellent introduction to programming. The Camp is well run, organized, and my son liked the instructor and other students. He definitely wants to return for another session.” - Greg, Parent, Cal Lutheran University