Boarding schools in Singapore: IB schools, international boarding schools, private American schools, British boarding schools for girls, boys. college preparatory high school abroad programs in Singapore..
UWCSEA is an independant, not-for-profit IB World school offering day (Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12) and boarding (Grades 7-12) programmes on two campuses in Singapore. We provide a challenging, holistic education with an emphasis on academic achievement, service to others, teamwork, environmental stewardship and leadership.
UWCSEA offers a unique opportunity to board at a world-class school in a clean, modern and safe city. A multi-cultural hub in Asia for travel and business, Singapore is a welcoming country, an easy place to live, and an ideal place to study.
The Dover Campus boarding houses have around 190 students in Grade 7 to 12. .
On the East Campus, boarding will open in August 2011 to students in Grades 7 to 10. The newly-constructed boarding house will welcome up to 40 students in its first year, gradually growing to offer 120 places in Grades 7 to 12 by 2015.
Boarders in Grade 7 and 8 are enrolled in the UWCSEA-designed Middle School programme, with those who start in Grade 9 taking the two-year (I)GCSE. The Foundation IB course is available for students who start in Grade 10 and the IB Diploma is offered as a two-year programme commencing in Grade 11.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Upcoming & Previous School Locations around the world: • 2021-2022: Australia, Bosnia, Botswana, Chile, China, Greece, India, Japan, Oman, Panama.
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.