Boarding schools in Singapore: IB schools, international boarding schools, private American schools, British boarding schools for girls, boys. college preparatory high school abroad programs in Singapore..
UWCSEA is an independant, not-for-profit IB World school offering day (Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12) and boarding (Grades 7-12) programmes on two campuses in Singapore. We provide a challenging, holistic education with an emphasis on academic achievement, service to others, teamwork, environmental stewardship and leadership.
UWCSEA offers a unique opportunity to board at a world-class school in a clean, modern and safe city. A multi-cultural hub in Asia for travel and business, Singapore is a welcoming country, an easy place to live, and an ideal place to study.
The Dover Campus boarding houses have around 190 students in Grade 7 to 12. .
On the East Campus, boarding will open in August 2011 to students in Grades 7 to 10. The newly-constructed boarding house will welcome up to 40 students in its first year, gradually growing to offer 120 places in Grades 7 to 12 by 2015.
Boarders in Grade 7 and 8 are enrolled in the UWCSEA-designed Middle School programme, with those who start in Grade 9 taking the two-year (I)GCSE. The Foundation IB course is available for students who start in Grade 10 and the IB Diploma is offered as a two-year programme commencing in Grade 11.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Singapore, South East Asia, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor