IB boarding schools in Singapore: International school for boys & girls. Private boarding school offering middle & high school programs with international curriculum. IB diploma program & IGCSE courses. Residential education in South-East Asia.
United World College South East Asia: UWCSEA offers a unique opportunity to board at a world-class school in a clean, modern and safe city. A multi-cultural hub for travel and business, Singapore is a welcoming country, an easy place to live, and an ideal place to study.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
A not-for-profit IB World school offering day (Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12) and boarding (Grades 7-12) programmes, UWCSEA has two campuses in Singapore. We provide a challenging, holistic education with an emphasis on academic achievement, service to others, teamwork, environmental stewardship and leadership.
The Dover Campus boarding houses have around 190 students in Grade 7 to 12. On the East Campus, boarding will open in August 2011 to students in Grades 7 to 10. The newly-constructed boarding house will welcome up to 40 students in its first year, gradually growing to offer 120 places in Grades 7 to 12 by 2015.
While the language of instruction at UWCSEA is English, the boarding houses truly reflect the international nature of the school, with students from around the world living in custom-designed accommodation.
Singapore has a vibrant and varied expat community, and expatriates from over 60 nationalities make up our student community. Most of our students, day or boarding, understand both the challenges and opportunities of living in a new country.
Boarders in Grade 7 and 8 are enrolled in the UWCSEA-designed Middle School programme, with those who start in Grade 9 taking the two-year (I)GCSE. The Foundation IB course is available for students who start in Grade 10 and the IB Diploma is offered as a two-year programme commencing in Grade 11.
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Kits4Kids Foundation is a private social enterprise based in Singapore, south east Asia, consisting of Kits4Kids Special School, Kindergarten, Student Care Centre and Training Centre, providing special and inclusive education to children and young adults.
In addition to services, it also provides parents and teachers training through its accredited Certificate, Diploma and Advanced Diploma in Management and Special Education leading to degrees from US, UK and Australia.
Early Years Montessori is a private, co-educational and bilingual (Mandarin & English) kindergarten offering Montessori preschool education through a hands-on, experiential approach with an emphasis on respect, independence and inquiry-based learning. We are conveniently located on Sunset Drive in Singapore and provide a safe, rich and caring environment for children aged two-and-a-half through to six years.
Early Years Montessori is registered with the Ministry of Education of Singapore and meets the requirements of all related agencies. Our programmes are holistic in nature, meeting or exceeding MOE standards, and supplemented by specialized activities in music, art, community engagement and global understanding.
We offer a unique educational experience that integrates the Montessori philosophy of child development with thorough second language acquisition. Children simultaneously become fluent in Mandarin and English, while learning about the world in an environment that encourages discovery and reflection.
Our programmes have been deliberately designed to help children become constructive and creative thinkers, with a strong emphasis in independence and respect.
Prince of Wales Island International School, Penang
Courses / Programs
Prince of Wales Island International School is a private day and boarding school in the township of Botanica in Pulau Penang, Malaysia, that teaches the British secondary school system to children from ages 11 to 18, leading to Cambridge International (CIE) IGCSE and A level examinations. Our teachers are mostly recruited from British schools and have years of experience teaching this curriculum. The school has facilities for 800 students of which 370 will be boarders.
The British system has a very long tradition of excellence, and the qualifications students attain are recognised world-wide. It is our hope that all students at the Prince of Wales Island International School can apply to any university in the world, including the top institutions.
If your child’s English is not very confident we can help by offering special support lessons. Alternatively for children whose English is quite weak we would suggest that they join the School’s English Language Preparation Course. As well as academics, our school is well equipped with sports facilities, including a 6-lane 25 swimming pool, football pitch, tennis and netball courts, and a multi-purpose hall equipped for indoor sports.
British secondary school curriculum, leading to International GCSE's and A-Levels. Subjects taught include:
- English (literature and language)
- Science (Physics, Chemistry, and Biology)
- Humanities (History, Geography)
- Languages (Bahasa, Mandarin, French, German, Spanish)
- Creative Arts (Art, Design Technology, Informatics)
- Performing Arts (Music, Drama)
- Physical Education (incl. Sport and Dance)
- Personal, Social and Health Education (incl. Moral Education and Islamic Studies)
Learn Chinese in Singapore with Spring College International (SCI)! We provide full-time and part-time Chinese language courses for adults of all levels - from total beginner to advanced.
We have two easily-accessible premises - Spring College International (Jurong East) is situated near the Jurong East MRT station and Spring College International (Bishan) is located close to the Bishan MRT station.
Some of our specialized courses include part-time Business Chinese courses, HSK exam preparation, Conversational classes, and more. In addition to our group classes, you can choose to take private Chinese lessons.
Our dedicated teachers are very experienced in teaching Mandarin classes and will help to improve our students’ listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, so that they will be able to meet the language requirement to further their studies in various professional certifications courses in future.
In addition to our Chinese language programs, we also provide courses in Arabic, Bahasa Indonesian, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Spanish, Thai, Vietnamese, and more.
Full-time Chinese Course:
• Certificate in Chinese Language Course (12 months) - Beginner to Advanced levels
Part-time Chinese Courses:
• General Mandarin course
• One-to-one Mandarin classes (private lessons)
• Conversational Mandarin
• Reading & Writing Mandarin course
• HSK Exam Preparatory course
• Business Mandarin courses
• Working Mandarin course
• Secretarial Course In Mandarin
• Holiday Mandarin course
• Chinese courses for children
We also offer Cantonese / Hokkien / Shanghainese courses aimed at improving conversation skills.
• With our headquarters in New York City, THINK Global School is the world’s first global, traveling high school! There is no other school like TGS on the planet.
• Designed for 10-12th Grade students from Singapore, South East Asia, and around the globe, our school year consists of 3 terms, each held in a different country. Our students have the unique opportunity to delve into the history and culture of these fantastic international locations.
• Authorized to offer the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma Program, our mission is to provide a challenging academic experience for multinational students (ages 14-18) in a multicultural learning environment, with a specific focus on engaging with the local culture in each of our host cities.
• During the academic year 2017-18, we are in Botswana, India, Japan & Spain, while in previous years we have been situated in Australia, Sweden, China, Germany, Argentina, the U.S. and more.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all corners of the globe and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature UN, representing more than 20 different countries of citizenship and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School is accredited by the Western Association of Schools & Colleges.
Expert Testimonial: "The collective energy that the students at TGS possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
Insworld Institute is a British Academic School in Singapore that is registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE) and with the Pearson Edexcel board. Insworld lnstitute models its education system on the best practices of UK.
Our wide-ranging curriculum has been established to enable students to select subjects in which they are interested, rather than streaming them along inappropriate channels. Insworld is a remarkable school emphasising care and flexibility that helps prepare its students for entry to the world's renowned universities.
A full range of subjects is offered both at IGCSE and A Level. The modular approach of the Edexcel examinations, combined with our flexible admission dates, provides an ideal route into university for geographically mobile expatriate students. Depending on the university degree they are preparing for, as well as their personal interests and hobbies, Insworld customises study programme for each student.