Top engineering universities in Asia: University in Singapore, undergraduate technology degree courses in computer engineering, electrical engineering, bioengineering, study abroad programs for Americans, international students
National University of Singapore: The National University of Singapore, located in Kent Ridge, southwest Singapore is a leading global university. The Faculty of Engineering (FOE) offers Bachelor of Engineering (Honours) and Bachelor of Technology (Honours) degree programs along with other graduate degree programmes. The University's transformative education includes a broad-based curriculum underscored by multi-disciplinary courses and cross-faculty enrichment, as well as special programmes which allow students to realise their potential. Over 30,000 students from 100 countries further enrich the community with their diverse social and cultural perspectives, making campus life vibrant and exciting.
SIM University (UniSIM), is a Ministry of Education approved University offering undergraduate and graduate degree programs in range of disciplines to working professionals and adult learners in Singapore. UniSIM currently admits only part-time students as it is dedicated to providing working professionals with the opportunity to upgrade their qualifications for life-long employability, and giving adult learners the chance to acquire university degrees in fields including business, arts and social sciences, science and technology. UniSIM has grown to be the preferred choice for adult learners. That is because we stay true to our vision of serving society through excellence in flexible learning for adults.
We offer more than 40 academic undergraduate and graduate programmes including bachelor degree courses in:
- Management Studies
- Social Work
- Early Childhood Education
- Engineering Electronics
- Information Technology & Business
& many more....
• Stamford International University Thailand (STIU) is an accredited university in Bangkok and Hua-Hin offering semester abroad programs, bachelor's degrees and Fast-track MBA programs taught in English to international students and domestic students from Thailand.
• Stamford International University and our programs are fully accredited by the Ministry of Education (MoE) & the Ministry of University Affairs (MUA) of Thailand as well as the International Accreditation Council for Business Education (IACBE).
• It is listed on the CHE (MUA)’s List of Accredited Private Universities of Thailand. Stamford has recently become a partner of the Laureate International Universities network to enhance global resources and opportunities for students.
• STIU students come from over 100 countries worldwide and are representative of a variety of cultural and ethnic backgrounds. They are known for their independent spirits and creative contributions towards building a more tolerant world.
• With 2 campuses in Bangkok, and one in Hua-Hin (a popular resort destination 168km south of Bangkok), STIU is dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding and academic excellence.
Student Testimonial: "I like the professors here because they are from many countries so they bring international business perspectives. They have real business experiences and a lot of knowledge in business to share."
- Alex, Russia
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses (professional certificate programs) such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
Raffles University Iskandar (RUI) is a comprehensive, private university in Malaysia that is part of Raffles Education Corporation (REC), the largest private education group in Asia Pacific. Accredited by the Malaysian government, our campus is currently located in Johor Bahru but we will move to a new state-of-the-art campus in Iskandar Malaysia’s EduCity Zone by 2013.
RUI provides high-quality master's programs and bachelor's degrees in the fields of business, education, design & arts, and social science. Our courses are taught in English to students from Malaysia and international students from around the world. All RUI programs include a compulsory internship (work experience placement) which helps students to prepare for the world of work. Intakes are in January, April, June and August.
Our vision is to be a leading private higher education provider in the Asia Pacific region in our discipline areas. This will be achieved through the excellence of curricula and the incubation of a creative, supportive, learning and research community. RUI will provide academic leadership and quality assurance to the REC group through quality research and quality learning and teaching.
- Foundation in Liberal Arts
- Master of Education
- Bachelor of Education
- Bachelor of Applied Psychology
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA)
- Bachelor of Accountancy
- Master of Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Design
- Bachelor of Fashion Business
- Bachelor of Product Design
- Bachelor of Interior Design
- Bachelor of Graphic Design
- Bachelor of Multimedia Design
- Bachelor of Jewellery Design