Colleges in Singapore for international students: Colleges of design, art, science, engineering, business, management, IT career training schools. Study in Singapore in English, undergraduate degree study abroad programs in Asia (south-east) for American, Canadian, Australian, British & other international students.
• Conveniently located in the heart of Singapore, Inspiration Design International School was Singapore’s first boutique design school.
• Established in 1989, we offer Diploma and Advanced Diploma courses in Interior Design, a Certificate in Interior Design & Decorative Techniques.
• Inspiration is also an Autodesk Authorized Training Centre that provides short-courses (professional certificate programs) such as Photoshop, AutoCAD, 3ds Max and more.
• Inspiration Design International School is Singapore's premier private education provider for interior design knowledge and skills. Our goal is to become Asia's leading private institution for design education and training.
• Our programs are taught in English to both Singapore & international students.
• Our multi-faceted design students come from various cultures and continents. We equip our students with world class quality professional skills to become competent and creative designers, who bring diversity and dynamism into the quality of Singaporean life.
• Our mission is to be Singapore’s leading independent design school, dedicated to providing an exemplary educational service that creates professional and innovative designers from local and overseas talent.
• JE Educational College is an internationally-accredited career training institution that provides Certificate and Diploma courses in the areas of Business, Management, Accounting, IT and Languages.
• Our programs are designed for students from Singapore and international students, and are registered with the Council for Private Education (CPE).
• We have a total of 56 contract teachers who are well qualified, registered with, and approved by MOE and ITE and registered with CPE (Council for Private Education).
• Our student-teacher ratio is 15:1, ensuring students get enough required individual attention. Our teachers are all approved by our Academic Board.
• The values of JE Educational College include Quality, Dedication/Commitment, Holistic Approach - Intellectual, Mental, Personal Growth, Excellence.
• The School is certified to meet ISO 9001:2008, the internationally recognized standard for quality management systems.
• The School was also awarded the CaseTrust for Education Accreditation for providing good student welfare and exhibiting sound business practices.
Student Testimonial: "I am very happy studying at JE Educational College and all of my friends are cheerful. I enjoy myself studying here. I love the teachers so much since they are very patient in teaching and have efficient knowledge to teach us.
I like the environment as it’s fresh, clean and green. The staff and friends here treated me very well just like the way I had treated them."
- Veronica, Singapore
This is why Asian International College (AIC) has focused on igniting the passion and deepening the knowledge of early childhood professionals for the past decade. As one of Singapore’s leading private Early Childhood Care and Education (ECCE) institutions, we have had over 5,000 teachers graduating from our doors to date.
AIC’s School of Education offers Certificate to Postgraduate level early childhood programmes, with specialisations in Digital Pedagogies and Special Education. Our Centre for Professional Development offers fully customisable short courses, helping preschool operators and centres with their training needs. Our innovative programmes are designed to develop essential skills in educators with the desire to further their knowledge, but with limited time on their hands to do so. Together with the School of Management, AIC is well poised to facilitate students who wish to be at the forefront of today’s knowledge economy.
School of Education:
- Fund Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Higher Cert in Infant Care
- WSQ Adv Cert in Early Years
- Cert in Early Childhood
- WSQ Professional Dip in Early Childhood
- WSQ Specialist Dip in Early Childhood
- BA (Hons) in Early Childhood
- Postgrad Cert in Education (Digital Pedagogies)
School of Management:
- Postgrad Cert in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in International Business
- Postgrad Dip in Sustainable Business
Centre for Professional Development:
- WSQ Special Education Units
Conveniently located above the Clarke Quay MRT Station in Central Singapore, Nanyang Institute of Management provides a range of quality certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses. Nanyang Institute of Management is comprised of 5 schools - School of Business, School of Tourism & Hospitality, School of Engineering, School of Early Childhood Education, and School of Language. All our lecturers have many years of industry and teaching experience.
Our mission is to deliver market-relevant programmes in a conducive and dynamic learning environment that nurtures students with the knowledge and skills to succeed in their chosen careers. Our average lecturer to student ratios are 1 to 30 (depending on the programmes) and a maximum of 50.
Nanyang Institute of Management is registered as a Private Education Institution by the Council for Private Education (CPE). Quality has always been our top priority. Besides the SQC-PEO award, Nanyang has also achieved the marks of organisational excellence through ISO 9001:2008 standard as well as Edutrust Provisional certification.
- Bachelor of Hospitality (Management)
- Postgraduate Diploma / Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- Bachelor of Applied Management
- Advanced Diploma / Diploma in Management
- International Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- Bachelor of Teaching (Early Childhood Education)
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Certificate in Infant/Toddler Care & Development
- Diploma in Construction Engineering
Conveniently located in the heart of downtown Singapore, the International Sports Academy is a career training school that provides internationally-recognised sports-related Certificate and Diploma programs to students from around the world. Our Certificates and Diplomas are awarded by the United States Sports Academy (USSA) and the Singapore Sports Council (SSC).
Our courses are specifically designed for sports Administrators, Professionals and Practitioners who are already working in sports related industries as well as those who plan to embark in the career in the industry.
Our goal is to provide the best sports training and education to meet the lifelong learning needs of sports administrators, trainers, coaches, sportsmen and women and other stakeholders in the areas of sports and fitness.
Certificate Programs (awarded by the USSA & SSC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Personal Training
- Sports Strength and Conditioning
- Sports Psychology
- Sports Marketing
- Sports Medicine
- Structure and Function of Sports
- Olympic Sports Culture
- Leadership Principles of Sports...
A leading education provider in Singapore, KLC International Institute is internationally recognized for its quality certification. Established in 1988, KLC is expanding rapidly in Asia Pacific.
Home to more than 12,000 graduates, KLC comprises 3 divisions: Business, Early Childhood Education, and Tourism and Hospitality Management, offering a wide range of certificate, diploma, advanced diploma and degree courses.
KLC is the 1st education provider, in the early childhood sector to achieve 4 years Edutrust. KLC is also one of the 3 leading education providers accredited to provide Singapore Workforce Development Agency (WDA) and Ministry of Social and Family Development (MSF) approved courses.
KLC has a teaching faculty that comprises qualified professionals with many years of experience in their respective disciplines, contributing effectively to the development and delivery of high quality and practical skill-based courses for our local and international students.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
- Professional Diploma in Early Childhood
- Specialist Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education
Tourism & Hospitality Management:
- City & Guilds Certification
- Advanced Diploma in Tourism & Hospitality Management
- BA in International Hospitality Management
- BA in International Tourism Management
- Advanced Diploma in Business (Marketing)
- BA in Marketing
Conveniently located opposite Brunei Darussalam High Commission building, Orita Sinclair School of Design & Music is a leading boutique arts school in Singapore.
We offer diploma and advanced diploma courses in the fields of Design Communication, Interaction Design and Music Production & Audio Engineering to students from around the world.
In addition, we offer a wide range of short, professional development courses, including graphic design, illustration, digital imaging & photography and video production. The language of instruction for all courses is English.
All diploma programmes are registered with the Council for Private Education, a statutory board under Singapore’s Ministry of Education, and are offered in both full-time and part-time modes. We are EduTrust and ERF certified.
Our programmes are designed to equip students with the skills to develop a commercial portfolio. The compacted curriculum, taught by professional design practitioners, allows students to graduate with an industry standard portfolio as efficiently as possible, typically within four terms.
The school is located centrally at 1 Kay Siang Road, #06-01/02/10 Singapore, at the former MOE Building, Tanglin neighbourhood.
Student Testimonial: “Orita Sinclair prepared me for the real world of design by immersing me in all things visual. The lecturers also helped me to understand the difference between opinion and constructive criticism.”
- Shermeen T, Diploma in Design Communication Graduate
Full-time & Part-time Diploma Programs:
- Diploma in Design Communication
- Advanced Diploma in Design Communication
- Apprenticeship Programme / Specialist Diploma in Design Communication
- Diploma in Music Production & Audio Engineering
- Diploma in Interaction Design
Professional Development / Short Courses include:
- Digital Imaging & Photography
- Graphic Design
- Video Production
- Hit Songwriting
- Video Editing..
Established in 1997 in the Jurong East area of Singapore, St. Hua Private School specializes in the provision of technical education in information technology, digital graphics design, interior design, computer programming, electronics design and more.
We aim to ensure that all our students are better equipped with the necessary skill sets to meet the requirements of the society, to prepare them for the workforce and to enhance the current skill set of workers such that they can better fit their current job.
Our services and course delivery system is suitable, adequate and effective through continual improvement and we will conform to applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
We help our students improve and advance by providing high quality and affordable courses, catering to their different interests and requirements.
Are you searching for a quality business, hospitality or accounting course in Singapore? Do you want to earn an internationally-recognised qualification while studying abroad in a beautiful and vibrant city?
Uptrend College is an accredited college in Singapore with 4 modern campuses - our main school in Yishun and 3 city campuses in Jurong, Dhoby Ghaut & Tampines.
We specialise in providing accounting, hospitality and business management certificate, diploma and degree courses to local and international students.
We offer courses accredited by renowned institutions and awarding bodies such as the Heriot-Watt University, University of Derby, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the London Chamber of Commerce Industry (LCCI). Most of our courses are available with full-time and part-time study options.
The prestigious bachelor's degrees awarded by Heriot Watt University include Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA); Bachelor of Arts in Management and Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy & Finance.
Graduates of the Uptrend College advanced diploma in business management or similar qualification may be exempt from subjects in the degree courses and may even enter in the Final Year.
In addition, we provide a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) in International Hospitality Management in partnership with the University of Derby.