International schools & private schools: International school in central Singapore, south-east Asia, British academic school, Private secondary school Singapore, International high school, University foundation programme
Insworld Institute: Insworld Institute enjoys a central location in Singapore, a city-state in Southeast Asia. Singapore enjoys a lot of tourism and economic growth. Stategically set between Indonesia and Malaysia, Singapore is home to many historic buildings, parks, zoos and shopping malls. Singapore also has several outlying islands that are less developed and less crowded. They are great places to swim, sunbathe or even set up camp amid peaceful and natural surroundings. Our students enjoy wonderful facilities and after school services.
Nanyang Kindergarten was founded in 1934 in central Singaore, southeast Asia. Nanyang Kindergarten was set up as an affiliation of Singapore Nanyang Girls' High School. Nanyang Kindergarten is believed to have been the first Chinese kindergarten in the whole of the Malayan Peninsular at that time. It was the vision of our wise predecessors to provide quality education for students from kindergarten through to high school.
Nanyang Kindergarten shares the same rich heritage of the Nanyang Family which comprises of Nanyang Kindergarten, Nanyang Primary School and Nanyang Girls' High School. Nanyang Kindergarten has a well established tradition and owes its present achievements to the hard work and dedication of the Board of Directors, management, staff, alumni and community leaders over the years.
Kay Poh Road Baptist Kindergarten is located in the heart of Singapore (off River Valley Road), southeast Asia. KPRBK is a Christian Kindergarten registered with MOE. It was established in January 2000 to nurture preschoolers in academic excellence as well as physical, spiritual and character development.
We take pride in our comprehensive curriculum which includes special programmes such as the Spalding Method of English learning, Chinese dances, international chess; computer aided learning and Biblical teachings and stories.
Serving secondary school children throughout Singapore, Maths Tutor Singapore provides specialized 1-on-1 mathematics tutoring for students of all levels. Classes take place at the student's home or chosen location. Our friendly maths tutor is an experienced secondary school maths teacher, relates well to students, and teaches maths in a fun and innovative way.
We identify the key reason why your child is not able to score well in maths, help your child to overcome this reason, and improve their scores from day one. Our classes incorporate relevant techniques and study skills to accelerate your child's learning curve.
"We are always recommending Ubol to all our friends because we had seen how Ubol helped our daughter. We know that Ubol can definitely help other children as well!"
- Azec & Siti, parents of Sabrina
Specialized 1-on-1 Maths Tutoring Classes for Children:
- Taught by experienced Maths teacher
- Designed for secondary school children
- Geared toward improving scores
- Personalized and unique approach
- Develop your child's interest in Maths
- Teaches Maths in a fun way
Are you looking for a top quality learn and play environment to develop the creativity, imagination and the French and English language skills of your child? Acacia, the educational centre for children, situated in Chong Nonsi to the southeast of Bangkok city centre, southern Thailand was made for them. Acacia is located in a lovely compound with outdoor and indoor areas specially designed for your children.
We offer a childcare programme - a group created specially for children aged 12 to 18 months old where children discover the joy of the English and French language through songs, stories and games. We also provide a bilingual nursery where children from 18 months to 3 years take part in a communicative "play-and-learn" environment in French and English. For children going to other schools throughout Bangkok we are proud to offer French, English and Chinese Language Clubs for children from 3 to 10 years as well as holiday classes in French and English.
- Childcare Programs for children from 12 to 18 months
- Bilingual (French/English) Nursery for children 18 months to 3 years
- French, English and Chinese Language Clubs for children from 3 to 10 years
- French and English Immersion Holiday classes for children from 2 to 4 years
UWCSEA is an independent international day and boarding school offering the International Baccalaureate (IB) curriculum to Kindergarten 1 - Grade 12 students (aged 4 to 18 years) on two campuses in Singapore.
A defining characteristic of UWCSEA is the way we actively integrate our mission and values into every aspect of College programmes. We combine challenging experiences with academic rigor and creative opportunities in the personal education of every student, underpinned by the values of the College. At the core is our mission to educate individuals to take responsibility for shaping a better world.
A curriculum of this ambitious nature cannot be confined to the classroom, and we place equal importance on the worth of curricular and extra-curricular components. Experiences in the arts and sports, on expeditions, using technology, through service to others, are integrated with classroom learning.
The curriculum provides opportunities for students to develop all their intelligences - analytical, practical, creative and emotional. These then strengthen each other, leading to well-balanced, perceptive individuals who have the confidence to take action to improve the lives of others.
• THINK Global School (TGS) is a private, non-profit high school that travels the world, allowing students ages 14-18 years old the chance to study in four new international cities each academic year.
• TGS offers a once-in-a-lifetime educational experience centered around travel and cultural immersion.
• TGS students are competitively selected from all regions and all walks of life. Together they are a miniature United Nations, representing over 25 different countries of citizenship, and a diverse range of experiences, talents and interests.
• THINK Global School if fully accredited by the Accrediting Commission for Schools - Western Association of Schools and Colleges (ACS-WASC).
Current & Previous School Locations around the world:
• 2019-2020: Bosnia & Herzegovina, Australia, Chile, Italy
• 2018-2019: China, Oman, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2017-2018: Botswana, India, Japan & Spain
• 2016-2017: Canada, Morocco & Peru
• 2015-2016: Sweden, Bosnia & Italy
• 2014-2015: New Zealand, Costa Rica, Greece
• 2013-2014: India, Tanzania, Japan
• 2012-2013: Argentina, Bhutan, USA
• 2011-2012: Ecuador, Thailand, Germany
• 2010-2011: Sweden, Australia, China
"The collective energy that the students at THINK Global School possess is remarkable. Somehow, the more places they go and things they do, the more energy they have!… It is such an inspiration!" - TGS Residential Advisor
The school year consists of four terms, each held in a different country, where students have the chance to explore the history and culture of fantastic locations worldwide.
• Taught in small classes by friendly, dedicated and experienced teachers
• Student-driven instruction
• All subjects are inspired by the location, and are designed to combine learning with a wealth of cultural experiences.