Spanish Language Schools in Spain: Spanish courses in Barcelona, language immersion programs, intensive Spanish classes, DELE exam preparation, evening Spanish classes, private lessons for adults, homestay program, study abroad for kids, teens...
Centros de Estudio de Español, Barcelona: Founded in 1979, Centro de Estudios de Español (CEE) is a Spanish language school in Barcelona, Spain. We offer a wide range of interesting and highly informative Spanish courses to foreigners including intensive Spanish, DELE exam preparation classes and private Spanish lessons. We also offer tailor-made programmes designed for school groups.
Centros de Estudio de Español offers the following Spanish courses:
- General Spanish course - Intensive Spanish course - Semi-intensive Spanish course - Super-intensive Spanish course - DELE exam preparation - Private Spanish lessons - Academic Year programs -Tailor-made programmes designed for school groups - Evening Spanish classes
Super Intensive Spanish courses: Super Intensive courses are specially designed to rapidly acquire language skills and improve your fluency in an effective way in a short period of time. The teaching method we use can be called ¨Learn and Practice¨ and it adapts to the needs of each student. We focus on ensuring our students boost their communicative skills and practice Spanish right form the first day in their daily life. This course focus on both grammar and vocabulary and covers all aspects of language - writing, speaking, listening and reading.
30 lessons/week - 5 days a week, 4,5 hours each day Monday to Friday from 9 am till 1.30 pm
Intensive Spanish courses: This Spanish course gives you the opportunity to quickly and efficiently gain knowledge of Spanish and start speaking fluently in a short period of time. The classes are highly practical, dynamic and well-thought so that a student can start using everything he learns in the class in his daily life right from the very beginning. Centred on the real needs of the student the course recreates day-to-day situations and is perfect to gain confidence when speaking.
20 lessons/week - 5 days a week , 3 hours each day Monday to Friday from 9 am till 12 am
Semi Intensive Spanish courses: 10 lessons/week - 5 days a week, 1 hour and a half each day Monday to Friday from 9 am till 10.30 am
Standard Spanish courses: 8 lessons/week - 2 days a week, 3 hours each class. Monday and Wednesday or Tuesday and Thursday from 7 pm till 10 pm
Standard Spanish courses for academic year: 4 lessons/week - 2 days a week, 1 hour and a half each class. Evenings starting from 6.30 pm. These standard courses for the whole academic year start in October and end in June.
Spanish courses for young students: We organise complete course programmes for groups of children and young students which include:
- Spanish classes with specialised teachers. - Accommodation with Spanish families (Full board). - Optional activities such as windsurfing, swimming, sailing, computers, football, etc. - Outdoor excursions and sightseeing in Barcelona.
Situated in the heart of Barcelona, Berlitz Spain provides a wide range of beginner to advanced level Spanish immersion courses to students from around the world. Courses include Intensive and Super Intensive Spanish, DELE Exam preparation, Spanish Crash courses, and more.
Berlitz has helped millions of men and women speak new languages and has helped countless business professionals cross cultural boundaries to communicate more effectively with others.
The most effective way of getting to know a language is to visit a country where it is spoken. Whether you study language abroad for a week or several months, you are immersed in the language and culture 24 hours a day. It is a fascinating and productive experience. The leader in language services, Berlitz offers foreign-study programs to help you reach your personal, academic or professional language goals.
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Celei (Centro de Lenguas y Educación Intercultural)
Courses / Programs
CELEI, (Centro de Lenguas y Educación Intercultural) is an educational institution located in Granada, in the historical Albaicin quarter. We cater for a variety of university and secondary education programs, teacher training courses, and life-long learning in the fields of Language Learning, Intercultural Communication and Experiential Learning.
Celei prides in its over 25 years of experience offering :
Interdisciplinary University Programs, Interdisciplinary High School Programssuch as Spanish and Culture, Foreign Language Programs and Spanish as a Second Language
and Professional Development courses and workshops.
University Programs; Highschool Programs; Intensive Language and Culture Program; Spanish Language, Community and Change Course; Spanish Language, Culture and Society; Spanish Language and Methodology for non-native Spanish teachers; Spanish Culture and Folklore; Spanish Language and Theatre.
Located in the business district in Barcelona, Solbarcelona Spanish language school offers Spanish programs for all levels throughout the year, using only the best materials and books. We are an accredited school of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Madrid (in co-operation with Univesidad de Alcalá) for Business and Tourism Examinations.
Solbarcelona's Spanish language programs are designed for motivated students. If you are looking to learn Spanish and meet interesting people from all over the world, come and study with us.
The school is centrally located at Diagonal and L'illa Mall in the busy business district in the city. Smart shops, the Corte Inglés, cafés with terraces, a quality health centre and park, cinemas, hotels such as the Hilton, and excellent public transport, including the new tram, all can all be found within walking distance of the school.
Year-round Spanish language courses for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Semi-intensive Spanish language courses
- Private, one-to-one Spanish language courses
- Total Business Spanish language courses
- One-to-one business Spanish language courses
- D.E.L.E. Spanish language exam preparation courses
- Connoiseurs Spanish language courses
Languagesforall is a language academy founded in 2014 by Marcia França in Pamplona in the north of Spain, with the aim of teaching foreign languages as well as Spanish for foreigners. We offer all types of training for foreigners:
- Course for all levels.
- Preparation for the DELE (Spanish for foreigners).
- Training course for ELE (Spanish as a Foreign Language).
- Conversation courses.
- Courses of 20 hours or 30 per week in group or individual.
- The courses can be 20 hours a week or more depending on the need of the student.
Pamplona, capital of the province of Navarra, is a city in northern Spain. It is known mainly for the celebration of the bullfights (Fiesta de San Fermín) that takes place in July. During this legendary party that lasts several days, the bulls chase the daring runners through the streets of the city.