Academia de Español Trinity School: Trinity School was founded in 1986 and is located in the commercial heart of the city of Puerto de la Maria, a picturesque and lively Spanish city situated on the Costa de la Luz, 20 minutes a from Cádiz.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are accredited by the Instituto Cervantes, which guarantees the highest quality in teaching Spanish and facilities. The school is located on a quiet side street, in the new centre of El Puerto de Santa Maria beside the Bull Ring.
Our school specializes in programs for school / college groups. These programs include Spanish lessons, accommodation with Spanish families and leisure and culture activities. We have qualified and experienced staff that will help make your stay in El Puerto de Santa María unforgettable.
Spanish Language Courses: - Beginner to Advanced levels
- Spanish for School / College Groups
- Adult courses for individuals or groups, 17+
- General Spanish Language Courses
- Private Spanish Courses
- Semi-Private Spanish Courses
- Intensive Spanish Courses
- Super-Intensive Spanish Courses
- Part time Spanish Courses
- DELE Exam Course
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Spanish Language Courses for Adults:
- Intensive Spanish Immersion Courses
- Spanish Internship Programs
- Group Spanish Courses
- Private / Semi-Private Spanish Lessons
- Combination Spanish Courses
- Business Spanish Courses
- Spanish for Tourism Workers
- DELE Exam Preparation Courses
- 1-Day Travel Spanish Courses
- Spanish Programs for University
- Spanish for College and High School Groups
- Onsite Corporate Training in Spanish
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Barcelona-Lingua is a small Spanish language school located in the centre of Barcelona, only a five minute walk from the Plaza de Cataluña, the main square, and the Barrio Gótico, the famous gothic quarter. We offer Spanish language classes for all levels, as well as the Spanish Preparation Exam D.E.L.E.
Our young and enthusiastic teachers work in an enjoyable and personal atmosphere in our warm and welcoming school. We have been dedicated to teaching Spanish exclusively for over fifteen years and take pleasure in sharing our knowledge of Spanish culture, gastronomy and customs aswell as our language (we also give an insight to Latin American Cultures, an integral part of the Spanish language).
Our goal is for you to discover that learning Spanish is not only about our language but also our way of life!
Spanish language classes for all levels from beginner to advanced:
- Private Spanish language classes
- Standard Spanish language courses
- Intensive Spanish language courses
- Standard Plus & Intensive Plus Spanish language courses
- Spanish language exam preparation course for the D.E.L.E.
Conveniently located in the center of Madrid, Cronopios Idiomas provides quality Spanish language courses to students from around the world. We teach student of all levels - from total beginner to advanced. We offer a range of study modes, including intensive Spanish courses, semi-intensive courses and private Spanish lessons.
At Cronopios Idiomas, we use the task-based approach, an evolution of the communicative approach. Our courses are interactive, effective and essentially fun. We follow the guidelines of the Instituto Cervantes' syllabus and the best textbooks and hypertextual materials. You will be able to choose between several courses and many different ways to learn Spanish. Our courses combine language and culture in order to promote the use of Spanish in a real context.
We provide accomodation close to the school in hotels, hostels or we can arrange homestay accommodation with local Spanish families. Our school is fully equiped with Internet access, WiFi, Library and a coffee area.
- Intensive Spanish course (15 hours per week)
- Semi-intensive course (6 hours per week)
- Regular Spanish course (3 hours per week)
- One-to-One Spanish course (choose as many hours per week as you want)
- Communicative Spanish workshops (3/5 hours per week)
- Homestay accommodation with a Spanish host family
Pamplona Learning Spanish School is located in a historical building in the city centre of Pamplona in the Navarre region of Northern Spain. Pamplona is approximately 317 kms from Madrid and 350km from Barcelona. It is the only school recognized by the Instituto Cervantes in Pamplona; it is also member of FORUM EA, FEDELE and AELE.
Pamplona is well-known worlwide due to the San Fermín festival, Heminway (The Sun Also Rises) and the running of the bulls. It is also part of the Pilgrims Way to Santiago de Compostela.
Pamplona is a small city, 200.000 inhabitants, very safe and one of the greenest in Europe.
The school is located in a historic building in the city centre. It has 7 seven classrooms, a library with computers for our students, a restaurant, a cafeteria. The whole builiding is wifi. It is surrounded by the Media Luna park. Our lessons are 55 minutes and the maximum number of students per group is 8.
We work with some universities in EEUU for credited programs: Auburn University, Tarleton State Uniersity, University of Alabama, University of Kentcucky...
- Standard: 20 lessons per week.
- Intensive: 25 lessons per week
- Superintensive: 30 lessons per week.
- Preparation for DELE exams: 25 lessons per week.
- Spanish for Engineers.
- Spanish for Medicine and Health.
- Spanish for Business.
- 50+ Program.
- One-to-one lessons.
- Spanish and San Fermín.
Welcome to TARONJA a Spanish language school in Valencia, eastern Spain, a brand new different way of learning Spanish in Spain dynamically.
Our Spanish for Foreigners School in Valencia has been created by VULTURE MAGAZINE , the trendiest Spanish University publication in the County Of Valencia-Spain, a magazine which supports young artists, as well as promotes all kinds of spanihs university events such as parties, concerts, etc.