Learn Spanish in Spain: Spanish school in Cadiz, Language immersion programs, Intensive courses, Business Spanish classes, DELE exam preparation, Private lessons for adults in the South of Spain, Homestay in Andalusia
Tenidiomas, Cadiz: Tenidiomas.. not just a language. Founded in 1982 in Jerez de Frontera, 20 km north of Cadiz, Andalusia in southern Spain, Tenidiomas language school has over twenty years of experience teaching Spanish in Jerez, organising courses at all levels from Basic to Advanced. Over the years we have been able to design courses which are well structured, but at the same time flexible so as to cater for the differing needs of each individual student. A placement test followed by a personal interview on arrival allows us to set individual objectives with regard to the vocabulary and structures to be studied during your stay.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Tenidiomas holds the CEELE teaching accreditation awarded by the University of Alcala de Henares, is an examination centre for the Diploma Internacional de Español and accredited centre for the ELE examinations of the Cámara de Comercio de Cádiz, as well as running courses to prepare students for the DELE exams. On all our courses the emphasis is placed upon communication, our aim being to develop conversation skills as quickly as possible, with all students having free access to our multimedia area in order to practice writing and listening skills at their own pace.
Courses / Programs:
- Full Immersion Spanish
- General Spanish
- Intensive Spanish
- Business Spanish
- DELE exam preparation
- Speaking Skills
- Spanish Language and Culture
- The Language of Flamenco
- The Language of Sherry and Brandy de Jerez
- Part and Fulltime Courses
- Group Lessons
- One-to-One Spanish Tuition
- We also offer Spanish for GCSE and A-level
Based in Madrid, Fun Time in Spain organizes year-round Spanish immersion programs for adults and summer camps for teenagers & kids. The best way to improve your command of the Spanish language is through immersion. Our programs give you the opportunity to enjoy fun activities in a typical Spanish town or city while practicing your Spanish on an everyday basis. No lessons, just live in Spanish enjoying the activity you choose. Golf, Sailing, Sports Adventure or a week or two in Andalusia.
Our Spanish immersion programs are for those who are able to communicate in Spanish at a basic level already, and wish to immerse themselves in the Spanish language, whilst enjoying some kind of activity or hobby at the same time. In a fun, personalized way, you will gain fluency and command with little effort. Whichever experience you choose, you will be assisted all the time by one of our partners. This person will be your guide and your Spanish language coach.
Week-long Spanish Immersion Activities:
- Andalusian Lifestyle
- Sailing Days
- Golf & Siesta
- Adventure and Sports
Escapades (2-4 days)
- Body & Mind Retirement
- Museums in Madrid
- Family Weekend
- Wine & Gastronomy in Spain
- Spanish Castles & Palaces
- Golfing Break
- Temples of Seville
- Gliding Days
- Personal Shopping Day
In addition, we offer 2-week Spanish summer camps for kids & teens (ages 10-15)
“Come, learn Spanish…and live it!” With this as our motto, Costa de Valencia, School of Spanish, located in Valencia, Eastern Spain offers Spanish courses based on three fundamental factors: the highest quality of teaching, abundant extra-curricular activities and economic prices. Our school has over 10 years of teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and is certified as an Accredited Centre by the Instituto Cervantes, guaranteeing an excellent level of teaching.
All of our teachers are native speakers, and possess degrees in Modern Languages as well as ample experience in the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language. Classes are given in reduced groups of no more than 8 students with a similar level of Spanish and with material specially developed by our teaching staff. The extra curricular activities are fundamental for practicing what you have learnt in class and to get to know the Spanish people and culture first hand. For this reason, we organise up to 4 carefully selected activities daily.
- Intensive Spanish
- Superintensive Courses
- Complementary Spanish Courses
- Conversation Pronunciation
- Spanish for Business
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Preparation courses for the Chamber of Commerce
- Literature Spanish for Tourism
- Spanish cinema
- Modern Spanish history
- One to One Spanish Tuition
- Long duration courses
- Semester long courses
- Group courses
- We also offer Teacher Training programmes
Tía Tula is a mid-sized Spanish language school situated in an unbeatable location in the middle of the pedestrionized and historic center of Salamanca - the City of Spanish - bustling with student and tourist activity, surrounded by the main monuments of the city.
Our classrooms have the charm of the classic European style: spacious, outward facing and light, with French windows and balconies with views of the monumental centre and antique wooden floors, harmoniously combined with the most modern audio visual and technical infrastructure (internet connection and wifi included) and air conditioning.
Tía Tula is focused on people - adults or teenagers. It offers an efficient way to learn the language with the best teachers and specialists alongside friendly and personalized treatment.
Our first concern is our students: we bend over backwards to provide them with whatever they need every day in order to submerge them in the language and culture of the country, coming from a balanced combination of academic teaching and extra curricular activities. Our best recommendation: the satisfaction of the students who visit us year on year and often repeat the experience the following year.
Our Spanish courses are offered at 6 distinct levels: A1 (Beginner), A2 (Basic), B1 (Intermediate), B2 (Advanced), C1 (Superior) and C2 (Perfecting).
- Intensive Spanish Language Course
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Conversation
- Intensive Spanish Language Course + Culture and Civilization
- DELE Exam Preparation
- Spanish for Business
- Formative Courses for Teachers of Spanish
- A-Level Spanish Exam Course
- Elective complementary courses on different aspects of Spanish language / culture.
Established in 2003, ELE Córdoba is a Spanish language school in Córdoba in the Andalusia region of Southern Spain. Córdoba is approximately one hour by train from Malaga on the Costa del Sol which has an international airport. Córdoba is also connected by high-speed train to the cities of Seville, Madrid and Barcelona.
We offer a range of Spanish courses to students from around the world of all levels of Spanish - beginner, intermediate & advanced. Our Spanish courses include Business Spanish, DELE exam preparation and private Spanish lessons that can be personalized to meet your individual requirements.
Our methodology is totally focused on the students: their way of communicating, their work rhythm, their active participation in class, etc. Our objective is an efficient learning process and to this aim, we teach directly by communication, always in Spanish and using the best tools and techniques. All of our teachers are native Spanish speakers.
EPS Malaga in central Malaga, southern Spain, is an established Spanish Language School offering certificate and diploma courses. Our language courses deal with all aspects of the Spanish language including: oral and written comprehension, communication, grammar, vocabulary and conversation. We also offer general language courses, DELE (Diplomas of Spanish as a Foreign Language) courses and Spanish for business and tourism.
Furthermore our agency cooperates with various companies in Malaga and offers internship programmes in different fields.
Certificate & Diploma Spanish Language Courses:
- General Spanish
- Private Spanish Instruction
- Spanish for Business & Tourism
- DELE Diploma Course
- Flamenco Dance in Malaga with Spanish Courses
- Internships also available
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA