Kids Into Speaking Spanish Kiss: Kids Into Speaking Spanish (KISS) is a Total Spanish Immersion Program for preschool and kindergarten -age children (from 2 - 6), with two locations in the East Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area - Montclair, Oakland, CA and Walnut Creek (east of Oakland in Contra Costa County). The schools are a safe and exciting place for children to grow and learn. Our success over the years is a testament to our innovative program. We provide a wonderful program designed to prepare your child for academic success.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Education Programs: About 95% of the activities are conducted in Spanish. The core of our curriculum consists of activities and participation in cultural experiences such as art projects, cooking, singing, dancing and games - all done entirely in Spanish.
- Preschool program: We accept children 2 years to 4 years for our preschool program.
- Kindergarten program: We have a developmental kindergarten program and accept children 5 and 6 years old.
- After school program: We accept children from 1st through to 3rd grade.
- Unlimited day care program: This program is for working parents and offers unlimited day care from 7am to 6pm.
* In our Montclair school, we are offering a month's tuition for free to a new 4 year old that enrolls.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles is an independent, coeducational, non-sectarian day school offering a preschool through high school program on one campus.
The campus is located in the foothills of the Angeles National Forest in the equestrian community of Lake View Terrace in the San Fernando Valley region.
Academics focus on providing students with a solid grounding in the basics, a rich and challenging hands-on curriculum, and the ability to study purposefully and independently.
The Delphi program includes a fully rounded curriculum available for all age levels. Even the very youngest students are exposed to basic concepts of science, history, and the various humanities.
A rigorous mastery of the basics forms the core of the curriculum, with the complete program developing a wide spectrum of skills and knowledge in cultural, scientific and social subjects.
In addition to traditional academic subjects, students get training in practical areas such as communication, manners, computers, nutrition and organization.
Delphi Academy of Los Angeles admits students of any race, color and national or ethnic origin.
Parent Testimonial: "I am so grateful that a school like Delphi exists. The academic program is challenging and it makes the study of vital subjects (like reading and math) absolutely fun and rewarding.”
- Elementary School Parent
• Lower School
• Elementary School
• Middle School
• Upper School
• Summer Programs
• English Immersion Program for International Students (Academic Year)
• English Immersion Camps (Spring, Summer & Winter - 4 weeks to 3 months)
Calvary Lutheran School in San Lorenzo in the heart of East Bay (San Francisco Bay Area) in Alameda County, is a WASC & NLSA accredited, co-educational Christian day school serving grades Pre-K through to 8th Grade. Calvary is one of approximately 35 Lutheran Elementary Schools located in Northern CA. Several conferences and workshops are held annually to assist the faculties in remaining abreast with the latest methodology and philosophy in education.
Today, the school has an enrollment capacity of 245 students in preschool through to eighth grade and is fully accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the National Lutheran School Accreditation (NLSA). We are also recognized by the Core Knowledge foundation as an “Official Core Knowledge School”.
Our goal is to prepare the whole child by presenting Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord and by teaching Christian values and morals, academics, respect, and self-discipline in a loving environment. We promote family involvement, endeavor to prepare the child for further education, and encourage each child to develop a closer relationship with Jesus Christ.
Tilden Preparatory School in Albany (10 miles from San Francisco), Alameda County, is a private, accredited, college preparatory school for grades 6-12. Tilden uses a tutorial style to teach curriculum one-to-one and in small groups.
One-to-one teaching provides a tremendous opportunity for students to work at their own pace (either faster or slower than usual), with attention to their style of learning, and to maximize opportunities for them to pursue their areas of interest in greater depth. Group class opportunities complement the one-to-one classes so that students have the option and benefit of both learning environments.
- WASC Accredited
- College preparatory, Honors, and AP Curriculum
- Visual & Performing Arts
- History / Social Science
- Language Other than English
- Laboratory Science
- College Advising
Founded in 1976, Montessori Children's Center (MCC) teaches students ages 2-6 years in its new custom-designed preschool located in the Parkmerced community in the southwest corner of San Francisco. Our preschool is based near San Francisco State University in the Villa Merced complex. We serve families from Sunset District, Balboa Terrace, Ingleside, Oceanview and throughout San Fransisco Bay communities.
Dedicated to the methods and vision of the reknowned educator Maria Montessori, the teachers at MCC consider themselves guides and facilitators rather than instructors, as children instinctively "learn how to learn," thus gaining independence and self-confidence. The Center has been accredited by the Association Montessori Internationale. The staff includes experienced Montessori teachers with extensive educational backgrounds and a qualified complementary staff.
Adirondack Learning Academy - Accredited Homeschool Online Programs
Courses / Programs
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
The Carey School is an accredited, independent private school offering grades Pre-Kindergarten through to 5th Grade in San Mateo in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA, approximately 20 miles south of San Francisco and 30 miles north of San Jose. The Carey School is a special place. We are marked by a strong academic program that values the individual learning experience of each child.
A Carey education goes beyond the building of strong academic skills. As the fifth grade students remind me when I ask them what they value about The Carey School, they say it is a school where kindness, community, trust, respect, joy, and safety permeate their daily interactions with each other and the faculty.