Kids Into Speaking Spanish Kiss: Kids Into Speaking Spanish (KISS) is a total Spanish immersion program for preschool and kindergarten age children (from 2 to 6 years), with two locations in the East Bay region of San Francisco Bay Area: Walnut Creek (East of Oakland in Contra Costa County) and Montclair, Oakland, CA. The schools are a safe and exciting place for children to grow and learn. We provide a wonderful program designed to prepare your child for academic success. About 95% of the activities are conducted in Spanish. The core of our curriculum consists of activities and participation in cultural experiences such as singing, dancing, art projects, cooking, and games - all done entirely in Spanish.
Our success over the last seven years is a testament to our innovative program. Our students gain proficiency in Spanish much in the same way they learn English or any native language - by integrating it into their lives on a daily basis. At Kids Into Speaking Spanish, all of the instructors we hire are native speakers because the KISS program emphasizes proper pronunciation and exposure to various aspects of Latin culture. We believe that creating an environment where children have fun, while being exposed to the Spanish language paves the way for greater receptivity to learning the language in a more structured setting later.
- Preschool program: We accept children 2 years to 4 years for our preschool program.
- Kindergarten program: We have a developmental kindergarten program and accept children 5 and 6 years old.
- After school program: We accept children from 1st through to 3rd grade.
- Unlimited day care program: This program is for working parents and offers unlimited day care from 7am to 6pm.
* In our Montclair school, we are offering a month's tuition for free to a new 4 year old that enrolls.
Jeanne´s Daycare is located on Olin Street in West Los Angeles, and has over 20 years of experience caring for children. Our services now include Licensed Family Day Care, Child Care, Preschool, Toddler Programs, Infant Care, Baby Care, Before & After School Programs and Accredited Day Care.
Since we are caring for children with ages ranging from newborn though school age, flexibility for the program is important as the needs of the infants and children are constantly changing and developing. We have been accredited by the NAFCC which indicates to the parents a superior level of day care service. We are also proud to have been chosen by Connections for Children as the only LAUP Los Angeles Universal Preschool for the 90034 zip code area.
Ecole Claire Fontaine, located in Venice, Los Angeles, California, is a bi-lingual preschool offering programs in French & English to children ages 2 to 6. Claire Fontaine provides a secure and loving place for children to learn and play. We believe that a child`s intelligence and reasoning are exercised through playful creativity. Play is a natural medium for children to express pleasure, curiosity, autonomy, and is integrated into our curriculum as a primary way of learning. Every day, the children also practice and experience making art, music, writing, storytelling - enriching their emotional life.
St. Timothy's Preschool in Mountain View in Santa Clara County, CA is a non-denominational school and has been in operation since 1961. The school offers a developmental program that emphasizes academic and social readiness in preparation for kindergarten. Within a peaceful, nurturing, co-operative environment, children will experience art, literature, music, math and reading readiness, cooking, and creative dramatics. They will explore and mature at their own individual paces, receiving acceptance, support, and encouragement for their efforts. St. Timothy's Preschool draws its student base from Mountain View, Los Altos, and Sunnyvale.
St. Timothy's Preschool is a small school where families have a sense of community. Parents often linger in the classroom, getting to know each other and watching their children play. Parents have the opportunity to talk to their children's teachers and the Director each class session. They are skilled in Early Childhood Education and will be happy to answer all questions.
- Three-Year-Old program
- Pre-Kindergarten program
- Pre-Kindergarten Science program
- Global Kids Pre-Kindergarten program (curriculum that studies the cultures of India, Japan, Africa, China & Mexico)
* We encourage supportive play and successful, positive interaction between a child and his or her peers.
* We respect and encourage each child's uniqueness.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center is centrally located in San Bernardino in the Riverside-San Bernardino Metropolitan Area. We offer infants, preschool and kindergarten programs for children aged 6 weeks to 7 years. We are a non-profit corporation established in 1987 by San Bernardino City employees, San Bernardino County employees and CA state employees.
Teddy Bear Tymes provides advanced training in infant-toddler care through our infant / toddler care program which is sponsored by the CA Dept. of Education. Our preschool curriculum is matched to the CA State preschool learning foundations daily, and our kindergarten classes meet state and local school district standards in all curriculum areas. All Teddy Bear Tymes staff are certified and have been fingerprinted and cleared through the Dept. of Justice. They are trained in CPR and First Aid and are registered with community care licensing.
Teddy Bear Tymes Child Care Center serves breakfast, lunch and snack, included in tuition price. All meals are home-cooked and meet Federal Dept. of Agriculture nutritional guidelines for young children. (No “junk” food) We can feed your infant, too. Formula and home-made baby food provided.
Bay Area Singing Lessons provides singing voice lessons, workshops and artist development for children and adults in the San Francisco Bay Area through the expert instruction of Amanda Dieck. We are located in Campbell, a suburb of San Jose in Santa Clara County. As well as private vocal instruction, Amanda provides classes that focus on musical and theatrical performance. She works with beginners to advanced professionals.
Amanda has worked with all vocal skill levels and specializes in vocal health and performance delivery. She also emphasizes sight reading, breath control, diagnosis and correction of vocal faults and vocal stylization. As a teacher, she is passionate, energetic and always searching for new ways to help her students meet their goals. Start with a consultation free of charge.
• Are you searching for accredited homeschool education in a positive learning environment for your child or teenager? Study from home with Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) - a leading provider of quality online homeschooling!
• ALA delivers NCAA-approved online courses for students in Kindergarten through Grade 12 in California and throughout the United States.
• We offer certified teachers, a top-rated curriculum, mentoring program and college placement services.
• On successful completion of the program, high school students are awarded a homeschool diploma, as well as an official transcript that states that you have completed the requirements for graduation in your state.
• Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).