In the heart of old town is definitely the best located school around Cadiz. Five minutes from most attractions the city offers: beaches, bars, gardens, clubs, shops, museums and landmarks, etc..
- Location: We are the best located school in Cadiz.
- Great variety of courses.
- Philosophy: Outstanding customer service is our focal point.
- Methodology: The teaching plan we have designed will get you to improve your Spanish in a short period…you will be surprise of the result!
- Prices: Spanish package programmes that cover all students need for an affordable price.
- Wide range of extracurricular activities: Every week we run different cultural and social activities and trips that will take you to fall in love with the Spanish world.
- Pick-up service: From airports and stations.
- Beyond Spanish language: It’s not Spanish what you should come to learn; it’s a new way of see Spain, it’s being part of a rewarding, enjoyable and unforgettable educational experience of a lifetime.
"Our philosophy is based upon the idea that through intensive contact with our students we strive to understand their needs and in return provide a creative, supportive and educational environment to learn Spanish Language and Culture. Additionally, we understand the importance of systematically re-evaluating our services to get the best for our students." Angeles Castro Sánchez (Director of K2 Internacional)
General Spanish Courses; One-to-One Spanish Lessons; DELE Exam Preparation; Business Spanish Course; Spanish Course 50+; Spanish for Tourism; Spanish for Culture and Society.
We use up-to-date teaching methods and the latest training techniques for our teachers. Modern teaching methods allow participants at lower proficiency levels to acquire the Spanish language skills needed for effective communication in a short period of time, and at higher proficiency levels, expression proficiency at an abstract level. The school and its staff closely monitor every student’s progress. Comprehensive and balanced curriculum integrating all aspects of the Spanish Language: reading, writing, speaking, listening, grammar, phonetic and vocabulary.
Our teachers are Spanish native speakers and university graduates. They are specialists in their fields with a great deal of teaching experience and they have been selected both for their high academic standards and their communication skills.
Recognitions in other countries such as: Bildungsurlaub (Germany), CSN (Sweden). Recognitions in Spain such as: Cervantes Institute, CEELE (Quality Certificate in the Teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language, awared by the University of Alcalá de Henares (Madrid). FIDESCU as “Centro Examinador del Diploma Internacional de Español (D.I.E.), Cámara de Comercio de Cádiz and Patronato Provincial de Turismo.
We offer different kind of accommodation for you:
- Shared appartments in single or doble room.
- Homestay with half or doble penssion.
- Student redent.
All our acommodations are located within five minute walk from the school!
Classes are combined with a wide range of extracurricular activities depending on the week:
- Trips (all day long or half day trips): El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez, Sevilla, Granada, Córdoba, Morocco (Africa), Gibraltar…
- Cultural: Flamenco classes, cooking classes, tours around the city, salsa classes, cuestionnaires to locals on the street to practise Spanish...
- Social: Barbecue, farewell parties, tapas tours, concerts, Exchange with Spanish people…
- Sports: Surf lessons, paddle tournaments on the beach, volley, cycling ...
All of them will take you to fall in love with our culture and know more about our way of life ... you would not be the first to return!
Cadiz, the oldest city in the west: It is becoming one of the Europes most demanded destination to learn Spanish for English University students.
Cadiz’s medium size makes it easy to go from one place to another without using public transportation and, being a city unaffected by mass tourism, is ideal for practicing Spanish with the locals, and meet new people that, for sure, you'll remember forever.
After your classes: There is no better place to do your homework than the beach ... you will not have an excuse! A few meters from the school, is the Caleta beach, where you can enjoy clear waters, a spectacular weather and a dreamy sunsets. You can change up your beach daily since Cadiz offers 10 km of amazing beaches!
A little of culture: When you're properly tanned, get lost in its corners and discover its history by visiting the Cathedral, the Archaeological Museum, the Tavira Tower… you will also find some amazing small shops where you can find unique gifts of all kind at great prices! Finish the afternoon touring a myriad of bars and restaurants where you can taste our famous tapas. After a fine feast you can keep enjoying in his famous "chiringuitos" or pubs to taste our cocktails or listen to some flamenco.
Discover the South: Want more? Cadiz is very close to cities that are worth visiting. If you want to spend the weekend traveling you can comfortably visit cities like El Puerto de Santa María, Jerez, Sevilla, Córdoba, Morocco, etc..
Walk, laugh, talk, enjoy, soak up the culture while learning Spanish in Spain ... and you will not realize that you are studying!
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Plaza Mentidero, 19 - 11003, Cadiz, Spain|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2020 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.