Year-round & summer Spanish courses in Spain: Spanish immersion homestay in Madrid for for adults, kids & families - live with your Spanish teacher. Intensive Spanish language programs for beginners to advanced students, summer Spanish camps for children & teenagers..
Spanish In Nature: Spanish In Nature provides a Spanish language immersion 'homeschool' environment for children (ages 12-17), adults and families. Situated in the countryside, 30 minutes north of Madrid, we provide Spanish summer camp programs, Spanish for Families classes and homestay programs where you study and live in the teacher's home. The school is a small, with a capacity for 20 students in groups of 6 to 8 pupils, which gives it a cozy and pleasant family atmosphere.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
We are in a strategic place - Madrid and El Escorial are only 30 minutes away by car, with Segovia and Avila 60 minutes away. We are able to tailor visits to these places according to students' requirements.
Spanish Summer Camps for Kids & Teens: • For children ages 12-17
• Capacity 20 students maximum
Homestay Program - Study & live with your teacher: • For adults and children (One to one or two on one)
• Total immersion in the language, culture and customs
• All day listening and speaking Spanish
Spanish for Families: • All the family study and live at the teacher´s home
• Together they can enjoy a different holiday, learning Spanish and having a great experience
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Delta Language School founded in 1980 is a well established Spanish language school, open all year round. Delta Language School is situated in the centre of Santander, Cantabria situated on the north coast of Spain, 40 miles west of Bilbao between Asturias and the Basque Country. It is a fully accredited school with the reputation of providing a blend of high-level language instruction, a friendly atmosphere and a wide range of services.
Our teachers are all well-qualified Spanish teachers with a good knowledge of English. They work as a team preparing the course material. They take considerable responsibility for various aspects of the school life. They are motivated and interested and this benefits you, the student, directly. During the course at our school, you will experience various different ways of learning Spanish. Some of them will be familiar and others new and challenging. However, you can be sure that every activity has been carefully planned and thought out.
Sign Up! Language Institute is a learning center that specializes in teaching Spanish as a Foreign Language. Our professional team has previous experience in the Cervantes Institute, in European and American universities and other national and international institutions.
All our teachers are native Spanish speakers and they specialise in the teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language (ELE). They create their own material in order to adjust it to the specific needs of the student or the group. They adapt the resources down to the last detail to teach Spanish in a fun way so they stimulate our students’ motivation: there is nothing worse for learning a language than a boring class! You will also experience, real life.
And by living it, you will practice all the skills: written expression and comprehension, as well as oral expression and comprehension, i.e. we will teach you how to speak, understand, and write in Spanish.
A team of specialists in the cultural and business fields whose professionalism and expertise, along with that of our teachers, will make your stay in Seville an unforgettable experience that you will surely want to repeat!
• Instituto Hemingway is a Cervantes Institute-accredited Spanish language school in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain (400 km miles north of Madrid and 600km north-west of Barcelona).
• We design and deliver customized Spanish programs for individuals and groups (adults and children) who want to learn about other cultures by studying or working abroad.
• We offer Spanish courses throughout the year, as well as excellent opportunities to undertake internships / work experience programs in professional companies and paid jobs in hotels.
• We also offer online Spanish courses via Skype / Zoom for groups and individuals - adults, children, high school students & families worldwide with a wide range of schedules available.
• Our experienced teachers are here to answer all your questions, queries and concerns. Teachers and other staff are also available to support you in making the cultural transition as smoothly as possible, as well as to boost your learning and progress in Spanish.
• We offer all our programs not only in our headquarters in Bilbao, but also throughout Spain and even in other countries. We are here to meet your needs and requirements.
Student Testimonial: "My experience was fantastic. My Spanish is much better thanks to Spanish language course I took at the Instituto Hemingway in Bilbao. - Mike, USA
Spark Spanish Language School and Cultural Residence, Cadiz
Courses / Programs
Spark Spanish is a young, vibrant and dynamic language school and cultural residence situated ‘off the beaten track’ in the beautiful coastal town of El Puerto de Santa Maria in the province of Cadiz in Southern Spain. At Spark Spanish, we strive to create a friendly environment with a dedicated, professional and talented team who are always at your disposal to meet your educational, personal and cultural needs.
A big part of what makes us different to other schools is our range of courses, from general Spanish to total immersion and Spanish language holidays, all of which aim to allow anyone, regardless of age and level, to learn the Spanish language. Our courses provide a combination of in-class teaching and a range of cultural activities and events to ensure that our students thoroughly enjoy their learning experience with us.
Students benefit from a truly personal approach to language learning with extra challenges and incentives which promote the use and consolidation of the language while our cultural residence brings a diverse range of people to live together alongside our Spanish speaking staff to create a friendly and communal atmosphere that makes our residence so popular with our students.
- A general course of 20 hours Spanish classes and 10 hours of cultural events a week at very reasonable prices.
- An intensive DELE course which helps prepare you to take the DELE exam.
- We offer Spanish holidays, which are combined courses - for example, Spanish and dance where you can learn typical Spanish dance, flamenco, Spanish and Feria, and also Spanish and sports.
- An Au Pair course where we help find you families that you can be an Au Pair for, plus you learn Spanish with us.
Since we opened 2DayLanguages we dedicated to give the highest quality Spanish classes for our students.
Our facilities perfectly combine the historical and Mediterranean beauty of Valencia, because the school is the extension of the city, combining classical and historical architectures with a modern architecture.
All our teachers are native speakers, graduated and trained for a teaching Spanish to foreigners. We work with our own teaching methods in order to fully present language and culture for our students.
All courses in 2DayLanguages consist more than just from grammar and writing exercises. Our teachers include a variety of oral, aural and graphical elements which encourage students to want achieve more while they are studying Spanish.
We encourage our students to communicate with their classmates, teachers, school staff and with the natives in order to learn faster.
Our teachers also organize various activities after classes to implement all knowledge gained during the class in the real environment.
We work really hard to create a warm and friendly atmosphere in the classes and after, we want that our student´s linguistic stay in Valencia would be a unique experience.
Beginner to Advanced Level Spanish Language Courses:
- Intensive courses (starting every Monday)
- Extensive courses for people living in Valencia (4xWeek, 6xWeek)
- Individual classes for your personal needs (One-2-One)
- DELE Spanish Exam preparation courses
- Minimum study time of 1 week
- Courses can last from 1 week to 1 year
- Maximum of 10 students per group
- Monday to Friday, morning or evening study options
Academia Contacto is a high quality Spanish language school with our main location in Madrid, but we are also present in the centre of some of Spain's other wonderful cities including Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Granada or Alicante. Academia Contacto offers you the best of Spanish language and culture in a friendly and familiar atmosphere and with reasonable prices. We offer top quality Spanish courses for reasonable prices.
We offer a wide range of courses, with flexible start dates and flexible duration, as well as a cultural and social programme and selected accommodation, if required. Satisfaction is guaranteed.