Language Link School, Ann Arbor:
Language Link, located in Ann Arbor (35 miles west of Detroit), Michigan, is a language school offering a wide range of languages including Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Arabic. We offer both group and private classes, and we can work around your schedule. Foreign languages are for everyone! Whatever your age, level or objective, we can work with you to meet your goals.
2014 New Year Special!! Register before January 8!
$299 for 15-week, 30 hour course. Students registering after January 8 pay $399.
Our standard group Spanish classes (beginning and intermediate) meet on one evening a week, either Wednesday or Thursday, from 6:30 to 8:30 pm. Although the emphasis is conversation, grammar and writing are also taught. A wide variety of people join these courses - for business, social, or travel purposes. Groups are small and dynamic, and taught by Mariela, a native-speaking certified instructor, who also teaches at the University of Michigan. Classes are fun and fast-based, with a Spanish-only policy to make maximum use of your study time!
Parent and Baby Spanish Classes:
This is a great way to bond with your baby while encouraging cognitive development. If they practice in the first two years of life, they will speak Spanish more easily later in life, and have a head start with this important language. Raising your baby to be bilingual teaches two languages in the time it usually takes to learn one. Studies show that bilingual children excel not only in future language classes but also in the arts, sciences and mathematics! Give them the gift of language!
- Parents sing and play with their babies while practicing Spanish together!
- Parents take home lists of Spanish vocabulary and phrases related to food, family, and playing.
- Spanish can be practiced during meals and playtime to reinforce language learned in the classroom.
- Teachers coach parents on how to practice Spanish with their babies by using toys, colors, shapes and baby’s favorite objects.
Adult Group Spanish Language Classes:
Provide the highest quality of group instruction possible and allow participants to meet other students with similar interests in other languages and cultures. Classes meet for two hours per week- generally in the evenings and on weekends. Packages are 30 hours. Classes begin in September, January and May. Mid-term registration is determined on an individual basis.
Our group classes:
- Have three to six students
- Are taught by native speakers with advanced degrees
- Incorporate the history and culture of the language
- Develop speaking confidence
- Are fun and interactive
- Emphasize practical applications for travel or business
- Group classes are also available in the following languages: French, Italian, Portuguese, German, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Arabic. (Other languages available with a private tutor.)
Private Spanish Tutoring:
Frustrated with group language lessons? Try a private tutor - the custom designed curricula allows:
- Emphasis on your personal foreign language objectives
- Flexible scheduling
- Faster progress towards fluency than in a group class
- Personal coaching for greater speaking confidence
Corporate Spanish Training:
On site/ custom designed courses for busy professionals who require exceptional language services.
- Veteran instructors with advanced degrees
- All classes taught by native speakers
- Small classes for rapid progress
- Custom-designed private courses
- Packages available for all levels of proficiency
Executive Language Programs:
Flexible – highly specialized courses for executives who need to conduct business in a foreign language
- Specifically designed for business executives
- Courses taught by native speakers with business experience
- Intensive and non-intensive programs
- Courses for management, sales, marketing, etc
Cross-Cultural Training Workshops:
Instructors who are sent to teach language classes are often surprised to find that their students have a sufficient command of the language. Most people in upper management positions do. Problems with moral and low productivity are often misdiagnosed as a language problem when in fact it is a clash in cultural working styles.
Cross-Cultural training workshops address:
- Cross-cultural conflict and resolution
- Curriculum determined based on a diagnostic evaluation of each company
- Interactive role playing activities to help managers improve rapport with their employees
- How differences in time perception, personal space and body language can create misunderstandings
Email: Contact Us
|Address: 1687 Plymouth Road, Ann Arbor, Michigan , USA|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2021 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.