Soccer football academies in Madrid, Spain: Real Madrid football camp 2020, a summer school for boys & girls. Residential football academy for young players, high school teenagers ages 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 years old. Real Madrid youth soccer camps in Europe.
REAL MADRID FOUNDATION CAMPUS EXPERIENCE: Campus Experience is a Real Madrid Foundation project that offers the chance to experience life as part of a team, and to find out about and share in the values of Madridismo. Our summer soccer football camp will be running from June and until September for children (boys & girls) aged 7 to 17.
Email:Contact us below
Summer Soccer Camps in Madrid, Spain:
Campus Experience Half Day Camp
Campus Experience Full Day Camp
Campus Experience Goalkeepers Day Camp
Campus Experience Residential Camp 1week
Campus Experience Goalkeepers Residential Camp 1week
Campus Experience Residential Camp 2weeks
Campus Experience Goalkeepers Residential Camp 2weeks
Campus Experience High Performance Residential Camp 1week
Campus Experience High Performance Residential Camp 2weeks
Campus Experience High Performance Day Camp
Campus Experience High Performance Goalkeepers Residential Camp 1week
Campus Experience High Performance Goalkeepers Residential Camp 2weeks
Menorca Cruising School in Menorca, Balearic Islands, Spain was the first RYA sailing school to operate in the Mediterranean. We are based in the beautiful and historic Mahon harbour, only 5 minutes from the airport. The harbour is 3.5 km in length and is the perfect location for a sailing school, offering sheltered sailing all year round. We specialize in Competent Crew and Day Skipper courses for individuals, families and mixed ability groups. We also offer refresher courses and advanced training form more experienced sailors.
Mahon Harbour is the perfect base for non-tidal sailing training, offering good weather and excellent sailing for both beginners and experienced sailors. We can then set out to explore more than 40 sheltered coves around the island's 80 miles circumference. We are very used to mixed ability teaching and partners with differing abilities can take different courses on the same yacht.
B1 Girls Camp is an International women’s soccer camp with elite players, who will be involved in training, workshops, and many other activities.
Barcelona, well-known for its sports tradition and culture, is the chosen location to celebrate the camp between 21 of July and 3 of August (for girls aged 12 to 17 years old).
Feel like a pro and meet the stars. You will have the unique chance to learn about everything is included in an athlete routine like sport nutrition, injury prevention or how to create your own brand. Train like you never did before!
Our goal is to help young talented football players to reach their dreams. We will provide you the tools you need to succeed in your professional and personal future as an athlete. At B1 Girls Camp, you will find your best!
If you are between 12 and 17, you are willing to live a unique experience and you are crazy for soccer…This is your camp!
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 9 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 9-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
• Study Sports Management with EU Business School (EU) Barcelona - a leading international business school!
• Located on Av. Diagonal close to the city center, EU provides a Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree and an MBA degree in Sports Management, which are taught entirely in English to students from around the world.
• At EU, we combine the American university model with top European management practices to provide our students with the necessary tools to be succesful in the international business world.
• Our undergraduate and graduate sports management courses are taught using the case study method, which helps to prevent business theory from remaining abstract and incomprehensible.
• Small class sizes of 20-25 students encourage interactive discussions and ensure quick feedback between students & faculty.
• The EU Group is accredited for the quality of its programs by ACBSP (Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs) and by IACBE (International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education).
• EU Business School is proud to be ranked Tier One in Europe for our MBA in CEO Magazine's MBA Rankings 2016 - the leading global reference tool for MBA candidates.
Student Testimonial: "Outstanding faculty, case study method, small classes and a personal approach are the reasons why I chose EU."
- Andreas, Germany
EduKick, Inc is a leading organization providing international football academies, academic year soccer boarding schools, monthly & summer camps abroad.
EduKick aims to equip young student soccer players (boys & girls) for life’s challenges in a way no other experience can.
EduKick's programs are available in Spain, Italy, France, UK / England, Germany, Portugal, Greece, Israel, China, Brazil, Canada, Mexico and the U.S.
EduKick Madrid Football Academy Boarding School invites Spanish Language Study & Middle School / High School soccer players (male & female) from around the world to distinguish themselves as footballers and join our very unique Spanish Immersion Soccer Boarding School Academy in Madrid, Spain, home of the world's most famous soccer club, Real Madrid.
The EduKick Madrid Football Studies Program is the ultimate language immersion, study abroad football development program. Our football exchange programs are for dedicated soccer players that want to study and train abroad in Madrid.
Soccer training is conducted in the native language so that the opportunity for students to learn through immersion is maximized.
Parent Testimonial: "Jye has had the most wonderful 6 months of his life and a very special thank you to all of the Edukick Madrid staff for caring and looking after our son so well.
This has given him the opportunity to embrace another culture whilst playing a sport he has loved from a very early age."
- Dyan & Steve - Parents of Jye (age 16), Australia
Instituto Hemingway Language School is a Spanish language school located in Bilbao in the Basque Country in Northern Spain.
We provide summer Spanish programs for juniors (boys and girls) between the ages of 13 and 17 years, where they will have the opportunity to learn Spanish whilst enjoying a variety of recreational and cultural activities.
This experience will allow your child to spend their summer in an entirely different way, learning Spanish whilst making new friends from around the world of their own age. We also provide year-round Spanish programs for juniors and adults
The children are constantly under supervision by guardians and accommodation is organized with local host-families, in student dorms or hostels.
Instituto Hemingway is accredited by Instituto Cervantes for the teaching of Spanish as a foreign language and forms part of the Network of Associated Centres of Instituto Cervantes. It is also accredited by CSN (The Swedish National Board of Student Aid).
Our school is situated 396 km / 246 miles north of Madrid and 612km / 380 miles north-west of Barcelona.