Soccer football summer camps in Madrid, Spain: Real Madrid camp in summer 2020 - Residential football courses for boys & girls, young players, teenagers ages 7 - 17 years old. Youth football training academy in Spain.
REAL MADRID FOUNDATION CAMPUS EXPERIENCE: Summer soccer football camps in Madrid: Real Madrid City - Valdebebas: the greatest sports facility ever built by a football club. And it is much more than this: it is home to a generation of Real Madrid fans and the new home of the club in the 21st century. This is the place where all our dreams can come true. In a spectacular 1,200,000 m2 of space, there is room for professionals and fans. Two families united one common spirit. Welcome to a City which is a symbol for Real Madrid and their fans.
European University (Villaviciosa de Odón): The Villaviciosa de Odón campus has modern facilities and cutting-edge educational resources. Spanning more than 25 hectares, the campus includes five classroom buildings, two university dormitories with capacity for 500 people, and an extensive sports complex with pools, gymnasium, a track, tennis courts, soccer fields and a beach volleyball court.
• The most famous soccer club in Spain and around the world, Real Madrid Football Club, wants you to experience the best soccer coaching program this summer!
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe. Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys ages 9 to 17 years with the Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience.
• Our football camps are run by highly experienced certified coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Barcelona Soccer School, Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid, and Atletico de Madrid Technification Soccer Camp.
Real Madrid Foundation Campus Experience: • Residential camps for boys ages 9-17
• Maximum stay: 2 weeks
• Spanish / English classes available
Soccer Camp features: - Make new friends from all over the world
- Learn new cultures
- Become a better and more competitive soccer player
- Develop new soccer skills with the best football coaching methods in Europe
- Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players
Kaptiva Sports Academy is an elite soccer school in Barcelona, Spain that specializes in offering world-class soccer tours and soccer educational programs for teenage boys (ages 14-18). The Academy’s main goal is to offer the best annual soccer program to young talented soccer players from all over the world, helping them reach their full potential.
The Academy offers: - Year-round Elite Soccer Training led and conducted by our Technical Academy Staff.
- Competition at the highest level, either on official competition or at friendly games.
- The opportunity to be represented by a Kaptiva Sports authorized FIFA Player Agent, who will take care of the soccer player’s career.
- The full commitment of an international Sports Company, with proven success in the soccer industry which also holds agreements with top professional Soccer Clubs and top soccer-related professionals worldwide.
- Full development: Academic, athletic and personal.
Participating players choose from full-year (10 months), half-year (6 months), or one week programs.
As well as becoming immersed in soccer, students also enroll in our Education & Language Program that guarantees the continuing education of the player.
Kaptiva Sports Academy also runs Summer Soccer Camps in collaboration with FC Barcelona and RCD Espanyol, Barcelona.
Hero Girls Camp is an international girls soccer camp for girls ages 10 to 18 years old, coached by elite soccer players. The camp will be held in Barcelona, Spain, from July 27 to August 10, 2019.
The training sessions will take place in a first-class sport venue, fully equipped and prepared to host official training. The training will be guided by some of the best elite professional players and experimented coaches. Organized in both Spanish and English, the players will be part of workshops, city sightseeing, and an amusement park visit.
The program includes accommodation in a double room with en-suite bathroom and all the meals.
Get ready to reach a new level and learn the methodology, habits and all the aspects that guided some of the top football players to the best European soccer teams.
The camp includes:
2 training sessions per day
Accommodation in a double room
All meals included
Camp Nou Experience
Barcelona City Tour
2 NIKE training kit
Uniform for activities
Optional training sessions available (200€ per week)
Option English or Spanish classes (100€ per week)
Transfers to all scheduled activities
24h instructors assistance
Basic health insurance
ZADORSPAIN - INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE & BASKETBALL CAMP IN ALICANTE SPAIN
Courses / Programs
ZadorSpain International Language & Basketball Camp is a summer camp in Alicante, Mediterranean Coast of Spain. It is aimed at teens (boys and girls) aged 14-18 who already have experience of playing basketball (3/4 years minimum) where the players can develop their skills with professional coaches and assistants from Spain, Serbia and the USA.
It can be an overnight or a day camp, depending on the participant's choice.
International Spanish Language & Basketball Camp participants will benefit from the highest quality of training and teaching during their stay, attending dynamic and fun Spanish lessons with native teachers and taking part in the high performance basketball training sessions run by professional basketball coaches.
It is ideal for practicing your Spanish and improving your Basketball skills and abilities, but also for doing many free time activities, sailing, surfing, golf, or taking part in guided sightseeing visits and living an unforgettable experience abroad.
The program at Zadorspain International Language & Basketball Camp includes:
- Basketball Training: 4 hours per day devoted to basketball with a ratio of one coach per 6-8 players: 2.5 hours of training focusing on individual technique, 1.5 hours of group training and competition.
- Language course -Spanish or English-: 3 lessons per day of language classes in small groups with experienced teachers (12.5 hours per week)
- The International Camp also includes free time activities and excursions.
EduKick is a leading international football camp organization that provides a range of soccer training programs and football summer camps for boys and girls in Madrid, Spain.
Our intensive 4-week soccer summer camp is designed for kids and teens ages 10-18, and features daily Spanish language instruction by International House Madrid, excursions, and professional soccer training by the famous Aragonés brothers & professional Spanish coaches.
Our mission is to work with players on every aspect of their training to ensure they develop the physical, technical, tactical and mental foundation required for better performance in football matches.
This is accomplished through coaching and training in advanced strength and conditioning techniques, uniquely integrated with mental, nutritional and sports medical principles all enhanced by the environment and high tech facilities.
Full day cultural excursions include trips to Madrid, the Bernabeu (Real Madrid's staduim) and local historical cities such as Segovia, Monasterio de El Escorial, Toledo, and more. Leisure activities include trips to amusement parks, water parks, paintball among others!
International Spanish Courses (ISC Spain) offers summer Spanish language programs combined with sport, cultural and leisure activities in Alicante in the south of Spain on the Mediterranean coast.
Our summer programs last for 1-3 weeks, and are designed for young people aged between 13 and 18 years of age. Enjoy a unique experience - learn or perfect your level of Spanish, enjoy your favourite sports and meet students from all over the world!
In addition to our Spanish & Sports Camps, we offer summer programs for juniors (ages 13-18) that focus on a particular sport, with options including football, basketball, tennis, & golf.
We also provide sports camps during the academic year, as well as school trips for groups to Alicante, Barcelona or Madrid.
Alicante is situated on the coast approximately 360 km south-east of Madrid, 538 km south of Barcelona, and 177 km directly south of Valencia.
Alicante Airport is connected with Madrid and Barcelona by frequent Iberia and Spanair flights, and with many Western European cities through carriers such as Ryanair, Easyjet, Air Berlin, Monarch Airlines, and Jet2.com.
The students are provided with accommodation and meals in the student residence, and can enjoy an individual room with individual bed, air-conditioning, private bath with shower, interior telephone, worktable & free internet.
Certificate of Completion:
At the end of the course, the student is presented with a certificate of what they have achieved.