Intensiv-Französischkurs in Genf, Sprachkurse in der Schweitz: Learn French in Switzerland, intensive French course in Geneva for adults, French conversation classes. DELF/DALF exam preparation for international students. Cours de français intensif à Genève pour adultes..
Ecole PEG, Geneva: Ecole PEG is a family-run French language school in Geneva, Switzerland which has been specializing in teaching the French language as a foreign language since 1968. We provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level French classes to students from around the world.
Ecole PEG is known for its warm welcome. Our team includes native teachers with many years experience. Our strengths are simplicity, clarity and efficiency. Our student body hails from all over the world, which creates a particularly warm atmosphere.
French Classes: - Beginner to advanced levels
- Intensive French Classes (all levels)
- Semi-intensive Classes (B1 to C1)
- French DELF-DALF Exam Preparation
- Medical French
- Evening Classes
- French Summer courses
- Private lessons
Living in Geneva:
Geneva is a cosmopolitan city located in the heart of Europe. For centuries, the City of Calvin has been famous throughout the world for its open-mindedness and its spirit of tolerance. Geneva is also a place of peace, reinforced by the presence of the international organisations and numerous non-governmental organisations which make up "la Genève internationale".
• Situated in the picturesque Swiss Alpine town of Montreux, on the eastern shore of Lake Geneva, Alpadia Language Schools offers French language classes to students from around the world.
• We offer general / intensive group French classes, DELF / DALF exam preparation, and private French lessons at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• In our bright, modern classrooms, you will benefit from high-quality teaching that combines fun and effective educational styles to give you a well-rounded learning experience.
• We also offer French summer camp programs in the Swiss Alps for kids and teens ages 8-17.
• If you are not European, you will need to verify the visa requirements for entry into Switzerland. It is essential that you apply well in advance to make sure your paperwork arrives in time for your course.
• Standard 20 French classes (20 lessons per week)
• Intensive 25 French classes (25 lessons per week)
• Premium 30 French classes (30 lessons per week)
• Private / One-on-one French lessons
• Combi French classes (combination of group and private lessons)
• French Exam Preparation (DELF / DALF / TCF)
• French Summer Camps for kids and teens ages 8-17
Amira Language School, Bruselas - Cursos de francés en línea
Courses / Programs
• Idealmente situada cerca de las instituciones europeas en el centro de Bruselas, Amira Language School es un centro de aprendizaje de idiomas amplio y agradable para adultos y estudiantes universitarios internacionales (de más de 20 años).
• Establecido en 1983, ofrecemos cursos de francés durante todo el año para grupos pequeños - máximo 8 estudiantes -, así como clases particulares de francés.
• Ofrecemos todos los niveles de aprendizaje desde principiantes total (A0) hasta Avanzado (C2), con clases durante el día y por la tarde disponibles.
• Nuestros profesores experimentados tienen un diploma de máster en la enseñanza del Francés como Lengua Extranjera (FLE).
• Nuestros tutores calificados también pueden venir a su casa u oficina en la región de Bruselas / Brabant Mayor.
• Además, enseñamos inglés, español, holandés, italiano y alemán.
•Cursos de francés online para principiantes (nivel de referencia europeo A1)
•Cursos de francés básico (nivel A2)
•Cursos de francés intermedio y avanzado (nivel B1-B2)
•Cursos de perfeccionamiento del francés (nivel C1-C2)
•Cursos intensivos diarios de francés (en pequeños grupos con un máximo de 8 estudiantes por clase)
•Grupos extensivos dos veces por semana
•Cursos individuales de inmersión en francés (clases privadas para uno o dos. Nuestros tutores también pueden venir a su casa u oficina en Bruselas)
•Programa de inmersión cultural
•Clases de francés para los negocios / cursos en empresas
Edelweiss Tours, based in Oregon, organises German language tours in Switzerland for high school and college students. Our tours are different because we have placed our students, along with their adult supervision, in their very own apartments for an entire week. They will be living with the locals of the country and not in a hotel geared for tourists. This gives the students a better feel of how the locals live and more opportunities to use their German language skills in a real world setting.
We set up teaching scenarios customized by their own instructor. We use our surroundings as a classroom and expect the students to participate. Nothing too overwhelming, but definitely fun! Some of the scenarios we include; grocery shopping, ordering food at a restaurant, purchasing train tickets, asking for directions, etc.
ELFI - Ecole de langue française et d'informatique
Courses / Programs
ELFI (Ecole de Langue Française et d'Informatique) is a school based in Geneva (Switzerland). Our school is intended for eager adults to start learning or improve their knowledge of the French language and culture. Personalized IT lessons (essentially on common software) are also available. French lessons proposed by ELFI are intensive and aimed at non French speaking people (we have all levels from beginners to intermediate and advanced students).
We prepare for all major French certificates and diplomas (DELF/DALF, TCF, etc) as well as entrance examinations for University.
All the intensive classes are held every weekday (Monday to Friday) either from 9 am to 12 pm or 2.15 pm to 5.15 pm (depending on the level).
Swiss French School (SFS) provides quality French language courses throughout Switzerland for individuals and corporate clients.
Our courses are available in Geneva, Lausanne, Fribourg, Biel-Bienne, Neuchâtel and La Chaux-de-Fonds.
We teach all levels - from total beginner to advanced - through small group classes, private or semi-private lessons. In addition, we provide preparation for the French language tests DELF and DALF.
We offer personalised blended learning courses to meet your needs and timetable which enable you to learn at your own rhythm without having to fit in with fixed class times.
Our courses are designed to inspire, motivate and support students to develop the language, skills and confidence they need to use French effectively in today’s competitive world.
We offer various group language courses so that you can find the one that best suits your specific requirements. In order to guarantee the best teaching quality, our group classes are limited to a maximum of 8 participants.
Study Business French in Quebec, Canada: HEC Montréal School of Management is ranked among the top university business schools worldwide. We provide a 4-week Business French Summer School for international students that will help you reach your language and professional goals.
Available to students ages 18 and older, our Business French program allows you to participate in a total immersion experience to acquire or refine your writing & speaking skills in Business French, thereby increasing your opportunities in the international job market.
All participants are awarded a Course Certificate at the end of the Summer School.
HEC Montréal was the 1st university business school in North America to be awarded the three most prestigious accreditations in its field: AMBA, AACSB International and EQUIS.
HEC Montréal campus is situated on the northern slope of the magnificent Mount Royal Park, only a few short minutes away by Métro (subway) from downtown Montreal.
Renowned for its varied cultural offerings and historic richness, Montreal was recently awarded the title of best university city in Canada (according to the British firm QS).
Student Testimonial: "You learn French both inside and outside the classroom through many visits and outings all related to the program...A little of Paris in North America!"
- Iain, Boston
4-Week Business French Immersion Program - For Beginner to Advanced Levels:
- Intensive courses in Business French focusing on the 4 key skills: writing, reading, listening and speaking
- Oral communication workshops based on the workplace and the French-speaking business world
- Short seminars / conferences in Marketing and Management
- Numerous sports / sociocultural activities (afternoons, evenings, weekends)
- No prior knowledge in Business (work or studies) required
- On-campus lodging option
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.