Learn French Geneva: Learn French Geneva provides beginner to advanced level French language tutoring classes to adults and children from around the world. We can teach anywhere in Geneva and Vaud from 8.00 to 21.00, from Monday to Friday. (Saturday is possible, upon special request).
French Language Tutoring Classes: - Individual / Private French Classes
- Small Group French Classes
- Intensive French Coaching
- DILF / DELF / DALF Preparation
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Situated just 5 minutes from Lake Geneva in Geneva, Switzerland, Ecole PEG is a dedicated French language school. We provide year-round General French intensive classes for beginner to advanced levels. Our General French courses are taught at a rate of 20 lessons per week (i.e. 4 periods of 45 minutes per day, from Monday to Friday).
We are family-run school founded in 1968 that has specialized in teaching the French language as a foreign language. Our team includes 10 teachers with many years experience, and our strengths are simplicity, clarity and efficiency.
Conveniently located in the center of Geneva, LinguaViva is an international language training facility that specializes in small group classes and private lessons. We provide professionally-taught courses in French, Italian, German, English, Spanish, and more. As well as general, beginner to advanced classes, we also run specialized Business and Finance language courses.
Our courses enable students to gain confidence in their newly acquired language skills and to practice them in casual or business situations. All of our teachers are well-qualified native speakers with decades of teaching experience. We believe in continuous and personalized monitoring of students, with regular testing. Our lessons are adapted to specialized fields of activity and corporate culture.
The experience and know-how accumulated over the years by LinguaViva allow us to meet and exceed the demands of our clientele. Courses are given by experienced teaching professionals in a pleasant and relaxing environment, encouraging the pursuit of knowledge.
Our center is certified by EDUQUA, the Swiss Quality Certification that guarantees professionalism in our Standards of teaching with reference to ALTE Framework.
- Standard Group Course (maximum 6 in each class)
- One-on-One Private Lessons
- Intensive Courses (20 hours)
- Business Courses
- Customized Corporate Programs
- Official Exam Certificate Courses (Cervantes, Cambridge English etc)
- Conversational Language
- Multimedia Program
- Online / E-Learning Course
• Situated in the heart of the seaside city of Cannes, on the French Riviera, PASSEPORT POUR LES LANGUES offers year-round and summer French courses for adults (individuals, university students, business professionals), teenagers (junior & high school students), families and children (from age 6+), and in different groups according to age and ability.
• Our course model focuses on student-oriented teaching, and the active participation of all students. Our French immersion programs provide our students with a pleasurable way of learning French while enjoying a memorable holiday in the South of France.
• We combine quality French classes with leisure and cultural activities, allowing each student to enjoy his/her French language holiday in Cannes.
• Students of all levels, from beginner to advanced, are welcome. All courses are taught by qualified and talented French native teachers in a friendly, engaging and interactive classroom environment.
• Our language school is located in a quaint early-19th century building. Within 100 meters, you will find the Provençal market, restaurants, post office, shops, cinemas, gardens, museums and the beach.
Review: “As an adult, I was looking for both a great holiday and a way to practice my French. My teacher seemed to know exactly how to tailor the classes to my needs.
The class was a perfect combination of classroom study and practical conversational French..I would recommend this school for a wonderful learning experience.”
- John, USA
LSF Montpellier language school in the south of France is a leading language school that offers accredited French classes year-round to adults, international students, business professionals, university students, and juniors.
With many years' experience in teaching beginner to advanced level French in the cosmopolitan city of Montpellier, LSF specialises in language study programs, homestays with a French host family and cultural vacations which suit every student's needs. Discover French culture, experience the South of France, the Mediterranean Coast lifestyle, wine tasting, language learning, and everything France has to offer.
Our French language school is located in the heart of Montpellier's historical pedestrianised centre (about 5 minutes on foot from the train station) in a stunning 17th century townhouse. Close to this unique site, you will find many cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, cinemas, museums and gardens which will help you enjoy your French language stay in France to the full.
Student Testimonial: "As a qualified and experienced language teacher, I have to congratulate you on the quality of your course. I spent a month here, and had a wonderful time. I will certainly be back very, very soon! Your teachers are outstanding professionals and the excursions, cooking..." - Robina, Australia
- Beginner to Advanced Levels
- General French courses
- Intensive French classes
- One-to-one / Private French lessons
- Business French for Professionals
- French courses for Groups (schools, universities, companies)
- French Proficiency Exam Preparation (DELF DALF, A Levels)
- International Baccalaureate (IB Diploma) preparation
- French for Au Pairs
- French and Cooking
- Homestay Program
- Internships; Work and Hotel Placements
- Summer French courses & camps for juniors
Learn French online using Skype! My name is Pascale Heuzé, and I run a registered French language training center called Paris Version à la Française.
A qualified and experienced French language teacher, I provide online French lessons to adult learners (ages 18+) from anywhere in the world.
Whether you are a complete beginner or at a more advanced level, I can tailor the content of each class to meet your specific needs and learning goals.
I can help business professionals with industry-specific vocabulary, tourists who are planning a trip to Paris with basic phrases that will make travel easier, or students wishing to achieve a high score on French language exams such as the DELF or DALF.
The main advantage of learning French online is convenience. Schedule your Skype classes for times that best suit you, and progress at your own pace.
In addition, I offer an audio software program called "On Y Va" that allows beginners to learn French on an Elearning platform.
Based in Vincennes next to Paris, we also offer private French lessons and immersion programs.
Student Testimonial "I am currently taking an online French course. The teacher makes it very interesting since she not only checks my language proficiency to revise what I might have forgotten, but puts herself into my intellectual and cultural level. This is what makes courses to be enjoyable and very interesting."
- Guillermina, Venezuela
- Private French lessons tailored to your requirements / interests
- Business French classes for professionals / executives
- French Refresher course
- Conversational French classes
- Weekend French classes via Skype
- DELF / DALF / DFP/ TCF / TEF French exam preparation
- Survival French crash course - ideal for tourists preparing to visit Paris
- French for travel / hospitality...
"On y va" - Online French classes for beginners
Self-training audio software French program for beginners online
ELFI - Ecole de langue française et d'informatique
Courses / Programs
ELFI (Ecole de Langue Française et d'Informatique) is a school based in Geneva (Switzerland). Our school is intended for eager adults to start learning or improve their knowledge of the French language and culture. Personalized IT lessons (essentially on common software) are also available. French lessons proposed by ELFI are intensive and aimed at non French speaking people (we have all levels from beginners to intermediate and advanced students).
We prepare for all major French certificates and diplomas (DELF/DALF, TCF, etc) as well as entrance examinations for University.
All the intensive classes are held every weekday (Monday to Friday) either from 9 am to 12 pm or 2.15 pm to 5.15 pm (depending on the level).