Learn English in Sydney: English language school in Australia, IELTS & Cambridge exam preparation courses. Business English classes, private lessons for beginner, intermediate & advanced level. Homestay in Australia, ESL programs for adults.
Ability Education, Sydney: Located in the heart of Sydney, New South Wales on the Eastern Coast of Australia, ABILITY Education specialises in teaching people from non-English speaking backgrounds to become proficient in the use of the English language. We are well located in Sydney´s main education, cultural and entertainment district. We tailor our teaching methods to the level of competence of each individual, building students’ confidence in speaking, reading, writing and understanding English.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
Whether you require English for educational purposes, business or for your personal interest, ABILITY Education has a program that will suit you. Our energetic and enthusiastic, qualified staff teach English in a very relaxed, cheerful and enjoyable atmosphere. We believe this is why we have become known as the friendliest English language centre in Australia. You can enjoy our cities many coastal beaches, an abundance of good and inexpensive eateries, restaurants, cafes and bars, as well as interesting and enjoyable sightseeing, shopping, festivals and more.
Courses / Programs:
General English; Business English; Cambridge Exam Preparation (FCE, PET and CAE); International English Language Testing System (IELTS); English for Academic Purposes (EAP). Study Tours and Package Courses also available.
With locations throughout the world including Darlinghurst, Sydney, New South Wales in eastern Australia, Embassy CES offers English courses including general English with certificate of English, English for academic purposes, intensive English with academic year abroad, certificate of business English, Cambridge ESOL exam preparation course, general English plus Martin College business course and one-to-one tuition for Australian and international students.
Embassy has helped over half a million students to learn English. Some of them needed it for their job, some for their studies. Others just loved the language. But they all had one thing in common - they immersed themselves in an English-speaking country and learned a lot more than just grammar! We make our lessons enjoyable, because we believe that when you are having fun, you are learning even more. Our teachers are all qualified, experienced professionals who use a variety of techniques in the classroom: one moment you might be taking part in group discussions, the next, working in pairs or individually. We are accredited by the National ELT Accreditation Scheme Limited (NEAS) and the British Council.
A range of English Courses including:
- General English (Certificate of English)
- English for Academic Purposes
- Intensive English
- Academic Year Abroad
- Advanced Academic Year Abroad
- Certificate of Business English
- Exam Preparation Course IELTS
- Cambridge ESOL Exam Preparation Course
- General English plus Martin College Business Course
- Group Courses
- Private Tuition
The SEA is a small and friendly school located next to Sydney's famous Manly Beach and only 30 minutes by ferry from Sydney's city centre. It offers intensive English courses in small class sizes and a great range of English plus Activities courses all within a beautiful beach side location. We offer intensive General English courses to students on student, tourist or working holiday visas. Our courses focus on spoken English, pronunciation, listening, reading and writing skills. Our aim is to develop your fluency, accuracy and confidence in these areas. We use modern teaching methods including the use of course books, student presentations, videos and roleplays.
Cambridge International College has a reputation as the friendliest college in Melbourne. Many students say CIC is a great place to learn English and vocational courses, and a great place to meet new friends. The college is conveniently located in the Central Business District (CBD) of Melbourne. Melbourne Central Railway Station is located underneath the college. Students can also catch Melbourne's famous tram lines from the college door. We currently have 175 students in 13 classes with 22 Nationalities: Bangladesh, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Czech Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Italy, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Nepal, Oman, Poland, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Venezuela.
• ELS Universal English College is an English language school located in a modern, bright campus right in the heart of Sydney, the largest city in Australia.
• We offer English language courses including General English and Academic English among others. We also offer exam preparation courses for the IELTS exam.
• We provide a wide variety of courses for both adults and juniors. Through the National ELT Accreditation Scheme (NEAS), ELS Universal English College has full accreditation as a provider of ELICOS (English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students) courses in Australia and accreditation of all of its full-time courses.
• Our course options are designed to suit your particular needs from elementary and intermediate to advanced levels, whether you are studying for social or business purposes, or to prepare for further study at an Australian high school, vocational college or university.
• Whatever your personal study goals might be, we are dedicated to assisting you to achieve them.
• You will enjoy Australia for the warmth of its climate and its people, the beauty of its landscape, the relaxed cosmopolitan lifestyle and the variety of experiences that a multicultural society offers.
• General English Classes (Day/Evening)
• IELTS Test Preparation
• Academic English
• High School Preparation
• Junior Holiday English
• Group English Study Tours
• English Homestay Program (with a local Australian family)
Would you like a Private English Teacher to focus on your language needs? ESL Tutoring Services in Melbourne and Perth, Australia provides qualified and experienced English tutors to help you achieve your language goals whether you are beginner or advanced. We provide professional English language coaching to business employees, students, children, travellers, people seeking Permanent Residency visas, and any non-native English speaker wishing to improve their English. You may purchase as few as 10 lessons or as many as 200 lessons.
General English, Conversation and Speaking, Pronunciation, Listening, Grammar, Vocabulary, Reading, Writing, EAP - English for Academic Purposes, IELTS preparation, TOEFL, TOEIC Test Preparation, Proofreading and Editing, Business English. Just ask and we will provide a course for you.
IELTS Preparation Centre in the heart of Sydney's central business district is a dedicated IELTS test preparation centre offering intensive part-time courses for both the Academic and General Training IELTS tests. IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is the world's leading test of English for higher education, immigration and employment. Your success in the test is important to us. Our team of qualified and highly experienced IELTS examiners will cover all aspects of the test and assist you in achieving your best possible band scores.
- Maximise your IELTS score
- Day, Evening and Weekend Classes
- Additional grammar support
- Practice under test conditions
- Increase your confidence when sitting for the test
- Avoid the mistakes that cost you marks
- Deal with different question types
To opt-out of any of the three cookie categories below for your current browser, untick its Checkbox below (if ticked), and Save/Update your setting.
Opting out of banner ads being displayed: To support our work & the existence of this website, we display Non-personalized ads from Google in the EU/EEA, and are targeted using contextual information from the opened web page only (Non-personalized ads are not based on a User's past behavior or demographic). While the non-personalized ads are compliant with GDPR requirements, we still enable you to "Opt out" at any time of the non-personalized banner ads display (static images, text -based, rich media ads, mobile full -screen ads that appear between page loads) during your use of this site.Uncheck the Advertising cookies Tickbox, and then click the Update Settings button (for your current browser) in the Green area below.
These necessary cookies allow delivery of the content (and ensure that the content is displayed correctly on pages on your type of device or browser). These browser cookies also make necessary security checks for site stability to help ensure it is normal human browsing behavior and to protect this site from unwanted robot activity.
Functionality cookies allow our website to remember your site preferences & choices including, for example - Username, region and interface language. These site cookies help to ensure registration & login functionality as they enable the tracking of each logged-in User to help boost your User Experience on each page & form.