Summer tennis camps in Spain for teenagers: International tennis school in Europe for secondary school juniors, residential tennis programs in Alicanta for beginners to advanced youth players. Spanish language immersion for middle & high school students..
ISC International Spanish Courses, Alicante: Located in Alicante, on the Costa Blanca in stunning South-East Spain, International Spanish Courses provides Spanish language + sports summer camps to international teenage students ages 13-18 from around the world.
Email:Contact us below( or request a callback ).
Our 1, 2 or 3-week Spanish language + Tennis camp features 20 hours of language learning per week combined with 12 hours of intensive tennis training with professional coaches at a tennis club in Alicante. We also provide Tennis Only sports camps. Students are provided with single room accommodation in a safe and comfortable environment next to the campus of the University of Alicante.
Spanish Language + Tennis Summer Camp Programs: - Duration: 1-3 weeks
- For students ages 13-18
- 20 hours of Spanish language lessons per week
- 12 hours of tennis training sessions and games per week
- 3 levels from 'Initiation' to 'Competition' level
Tennis Only Summer Camp Programs: - Duration: 1-3 weeks
- For students ages 13-18
- 32 hours of tennis lessons per week
- 7 hours of tennis lessons per day, Mon-Thurs
- 4 hours per day on Fridays
Contact Us Today - Send a Quick Email here: ( or request a callback ).
Travel & Education (T&E) offers summer study abroad, Spanish immersion programs to high school / secondary school students at an accredited language academy in Santander on the beautiful north coast of Spain. Our mission is to create global-minded individuals through the superior instruction of language and culture, and Spanish is our expertise. T&E students can earn university / college credits and gain an academic advantage on their ACT/SAT scores, as studying a foreign language generally improves verbal scores.
The language academy in Santander is accredited by the Cervantes Institute for its high quality instruction in Spanish and other related fields.
Located in Cadiz, on the Costa de la Luz, Spain’s southern Atlantic coast, Abbey Road Programs provides a 3-week homestay Spanish language immersion summer course for high school students in Grades 9-12. With classes for intermediate to advanced levels, students study a major in Spanish Language, and a range of electives including Spanish Conversation, Spanish Culture, Digital Photography, and Flamenco Dance & Music.
Founded by Stanford alumni in 2000, Abbey Road’s study abroad summer programs continue to deliver excellence. Our mission is to provide quality academic summer programs that facilitate cross-cultural understanding, personal growth and academic enrichment.
During your three weeks in Cádiz you’ll become a part of the local community by living with a homestay family—so be ready to practice that Spanish! This unique living experience complements the daily program itinerary of classes, activities, and excursions to ensure you have a diverse and authentic exposure to the southern Spanish language, lifestyle, and culture.
Based in the United States, Go Inspired is a cultural exchange company that looks for unique, creative opportunities to explore the world. We offer an array of courses, workshops, and trips abroad as a way to complement classroom learning. We provide a unique summer experience for middle & high school students (ages 12-18) who want to experience Spanish culture, practice their Spanish, and explore Spain.
Set in the historical city of Castellon on Spain's Mediterranean Coast, this is a unique 3-4 week trip where students get fully immersed in the Spanish culture. Students live with local families, attend Spanish workshops, participate in activities, and go on sightseeing trips.
The trip is centered around the Spanish culture so students have a chance to get to know Spaniards, experience daily life in Spain, and practice their Spanish with native speakers. Students will also have lots of fun exploring typical villages and seeing some of the top tourist attractions.
Fundación Real Madrid Campus Experience Soccer Camp, Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, Barça Academy Clinic, Spain Federation National Team International Soccer Camp
Courses / Programs
• Founded in 1999, Soccer Camps International is a global leader in facilitating entry to prestigious soccer football camps in Europe.
• Our Spanish soccer camps include intensive summer programs for boys and girls of ages 9 to 17 years old across different locations in Madrid and Barcelona, two of the most football-crazy cities in the world with legendary soccer teams in Spain!
• Soccer Camps International also works in association with the Spanish Soccer Federation International Soccer Camp in Madrid.
• Camps are run by highly experienced certified football coaches with many years of experience teaching young soccer players the best soccer drills.
• The Barça Academy Clinic camp is located at the official training facilities of FC Barcelona, and practices are hosted at FC Barcelona’s official training fields.
• This Official Atlético de Madrid Soccer Camp, in Madrid, Spain, is an incredible opportunity to experience specialized soccer training with one of the world’s most successful youth football academies and their expert UEFA qualified academy football coaches at Atletico de Madrid Academy Training Center.
With Soccer Camps International, you will:
• Make new friends from all over the world
• Learn new cultures
• Become a better and more competitive soccer player
• Develop new soccer skills with the best coaching methods in Europe
• Challenge yourself and test your soccer ability against international soccer players.
Edu-Culture Immersion programs in Spain with a host family
Courses / Programs
Edu-Culture Immersion (ECI) organizes unique study abroad programs in Spain for high school & college students (ages 15-21).
Our group programs are between 2-6 weeks long, and include Spanish classes in San Sebastian or the Costa Del Sol and a week of total immersion with host families. Earn university credit while having fun and making friends from around the world!
You will speak only Spanish and will be completely integrated in Spanish family life and culture.
• Carefully planned and expertly organized programs
• All programs include volunteer host famiIy immersion
• Professional team of leaders & ECI staff
• Internationally recognized language schools
• Engaging, hands-on, educational and fun activities
ECI provides programs of the highest quality - from sign-up to journey home.
In addition, ECI offers the opportunity to earn university credit through one of our internationally recognized language schools. We also provide summer language immersion programs in France for high school and college students.
Student Testimonial: "A great trip to Spain! Lots of memories made and a great experience. You have to come in with an open mind because you’ll always be exposed to completely new experiences."
EIDE Spanish School is located in Bilbao, Northern Spain and offers a range of Spanish language courses to students from around the world. In addition to our Spanish courses for adults, we offer 2-week Spanish summer camps for children and teenagers between 11-17 years of age. 1, 3, and 4-week camps can also be arranged on request. Our summer programs combine quality Spanish language courses with fun activities and homestay accommodation with local host families.
Spanish classes are held at EIDE. Students attend 20 classes per week and each class lasts 45 minutes. Four activities or half-day excursions are organized each week. There will always be members of our staff with the children during the classes and activities.
EIDE is located in the city centre of Santurtzi, a fishing town on the northern edge of Metropolitan Area of Bilbao. Bilbao is the largest city in the Basque County (close to the French border) and is easily accessible by air, road and rail. It is only 1 hour flight from Madrid and Barcelona and 1.5 hours flight from Malaga. Santander is a 75 minute drive and San Sebastian is 60 minutes drive away. A Brittany Ferries ferry service links Santurtzi to Portsmouth, UK.
2-week Spanish summer camps for kids & teens between 11-17 years old. Our summer programs include:
- Spanish classes (20 lessons per week)
- 4 activities or half-day excursions per week. Activities include horseriding, museum trips, excursions, sport & more...
- Homestay accommodation with local Spanish host family
1, 3 and 4 week camps can also be arranged on request.