Bangkok international preschools: Thailand kindergarten programs for expat / American kids & toddlers. Early childhood education in English, child care center, daycare services for international children in the Sukhumvit area of Central Bangkok.
Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten, Bangkok: Situated on Sukhumvit Road in Central Bangkok, Southern Thailand, Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten provides a friendly, multicultural and safe environment for preschoolers from all nationalities. We offer a nuturing and creative world for children aged between 18 months - 6 years. We are a franchise of International Preschool Curriculum (IPC), an organization that provides a comprehensive American curriculum for kindergartens around the world. The curriculum is a researched syllabus with a mixture of outcome, objective, play and inquiry-based learning. All lessons are taught in English. Required Thai lessons by the MOE are also in the weekly schedule.
- High Quality Early Childhood Education
- Spacious and well equipped classrooms
- Qualified and experienced teachers with ongoing IPC training
- Specialist teachers for Art / Thai / Computer / Music / Yoga / Sports
- Professional working team who is always ready to help
- Large and well-equipped Playground covered with seamless rubber
- Big cycling track and sandpit
- Up to date and modern teaching resources.
- Toddlers play area with gym corner
- Big Indoor Water Play area
- Art and Cooking Center
- Shaded cafetaria and assembly area
- Thai Culture room / Computer room
- Library and Media Center
- First Aid Room
Early Childhood Programs: - Pre-Nursery (18 months) - Kindergarten 3 (6 years old)
- Toddlers & Mothers playgroup on Mon-Wed-Fri from 9.30 - 11.30
We offer a variety of after-school activities / classes such as: Computer / Art / Yoga & Dance / Gymnastics / Ballet / Thai & ESL classes.
Our teachers are highly experienced and qualified with IPC training. The IPC consists of seven core learning areas:Language Arts, Numeracy, Creative & Visual Arts, Social & Emotional Skills, Social Sciences, Technology & Science, Physical Development & Motor Skills. Besides these, we also emphasize on multiculturalism and Thai Language and Culture.
Aims & Objectives:
- To provide active hands-on learning experiences for our children
- To boost self-esteem and confidence in each child
- To involve parents in the learning process of their child
- To provide a clean, safe, spacious facility that compliments early childhood education
- To recruit and retain qualified and experienced teachers
Some interested visitors submitting program inquiries to our school up to
2020-09-15 were from:
Raleigh, North Carolina USA, USA;
Fardon Cheshire uk, UK / GB;
KHong Toie Nuae Watthana, Thailand;
Lower Hutt, New Zealand;
On nut, Australia;
Related Schools & Programs. Inquire to our admissions team today:
Located off Sukhumvit Road in the Watthana District of Bangkok, Acorns to Oaks Children Centre (ATOC) is a well resources learning centre with a multidisciplinary team providing early intervention programmes for children between the ages of 2 and 7 years. These are provided for children whom have learning difficulties, autism and other developmental delays and include speech therapy in English, Dutch and German, occupational therapy, educational, developmental and behavioural assessments, individual and group English language classes.
Programmes for each child are individualised to maximise their progress and prepare them for the mainstream school. ATOC consultants will help you to understand your child's unique profile and will then work with you and the school to optimise your child's learning.
Experienced teachers and therapists work with children on a variety of programmes from enhancing academic English in non-native English speakers, providing speech therapy to systematically teaching a child with different learning needs. Specialists are available to work with children with delayed / disordered development to maximize skills and minimize the impact on learning.
- Start Right Early Intervention Programme (2 years - 6 years): Full-time placement on the Start Right Early Intervention Programme is based on an assessment of need.
- Primary Preparation (6 years +) - short term individualised programmes: Full time places for the older student are offered where the student needs intensive focused teaching prior to school admission.
As an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School - the first stand-alone Kindergarten in Thailand to offer the IB Primary Years Programme (PYP) - Magic Years is committed to educating the whole child by developing their intellectual, physical, social, emotional and spiritual domains.
Situated in a quiet neighborhood of Muang Thong Thani and less than a kilometer away from the major expressway connecting the capital city, Magic Years is easily accessible to residents throughout Nonthaburi and Bangkok.
It is conveniently located on Chaengwattana Road opposite Central Plaza and in close proximity to Nichada Thani and the International School Bangkok.
Committed teachers, dedicated parents and caring children together form the backbone of a vibrant school community who strive for responsible citizenship, academic excellence and international understanding in their everyday lives, both inside the classroom and beyond.
Magic Years International School is licensed by the Ministry of Education in Thailand, authorized by the International Baccalaureate (IB), accredited by the Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment (ONESQA) and is a member of the International Schools Association of Thailand (ISAT).
St. Andrews International Schools are based in Bangkok and one one the Eastern Seaboard of Thailand. We offer an education that extends beyond the English National Curriculum and embraces the learner-centred principles of the International Baccalaureate. We have a diverse student community from many different nationalities and this is carefully considered and incorporated in all aspects of school life.
All St. Andrews schools are affiliated to the World Wide Education Service (WES) arm of the Centre for British Teaching CfBT in the UK. Each school is participating in the process of gaining external accreditation from WES and is visited annually by UK-based Inspectors.
Early Years Program (Nursery, Kindergarten and Reception); Primary and Secondary School Program. We follow the British National Curriculum and accept students from 2yrs old (Nursery), Primary School through to 18yrs (Year 13) depending on which campus is selected. All Programs are taught in English.
Rasami British International School (RBIS), Bangkok
Courses / Programs
Conveniently located in the heart of Bangkok, Rasami British International School (RBIS) is an established British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years. We provide day and boarding programmes. We are a caring, active, forward-thinking and professional institution that provides first rate education in a safe and nurturing environment with smaller class sizes.
We pride ourselves on caring for the individual by promoting personal development, academic excellence and sound preparations for a global future. We help students develop their character through a wide range of educational pursuits and extra-curricular activities, whilst nurturing their personal qualities and self-esteem at every opportunity. We promote academic excellence within respectful and caring atmosphere where traditional standards are valued.
Our school is accredited by the CFBT Education Trust, ISAT (International Schools Association of Thailand) and ONESQA (Office for National Education Standards and Quality Assessment).
British Curriculum School that teaches international students aged between 18 months and 18 years:
- Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS)
- Primary School
- Secondary School (IGCSEs, A Levels)
- Boarding Programme
- Saturday School -English classes for students from 3 years old. Cambridge ESOL Examinations for intermediate levels
- October School
- Summer Taster (March- May)
- IGCSEs Revision Courses
- Summer School (July-August)
Reach Cambridge - Online Pre-University Courses / Private Tutoring for ages 13 to 23
Courses / Programs
• Online pre-university / college prep courses with Reach Cambridge via Private Tuition through Zoom- for Thailand-based & international students of ages 13 to 24 years old.
• Study your favourite academic subject through one of our one-to-one courses &prepare for college or university from the comfort of your own home in Bangkok, Nonthaburi, Pak Kret City, Hat Yai City, Songkhla, Chiang Mai, Surat Thani, Pattaya, Chonburi, Phuket, Hua Hin, Rayong, elsewhere in Thailand or around the world.
• Based since 2005 in the historic city of Cambridge in the UK, Reach Cambridge has provided thousands of young people from all over the world with the opportunity to prepare for their futures in a university environment in one of the top educational facilities in the world.
• The purpose of our intensive pre-university courses with highly-personalised lessons from an expert tutor in that field is to provide a taste of the academic standard likely to be at the college or university that best matches your interest, and to enable you to learn the basics in your preferred subject, and lay the foundation for your future degree studies.
• With over 15 years specialising in providing quality academic courses for high school students and young adults, we know that matching a student with the right tutor is essential for offering a truly transformative learning experience.
Contact us today about starting a course, and to discuss a flexible study schedule around your time zone and plans for college.
Nakorn Payap International School was founded in 1993 to meet the need for advanced international secular education in Chiang Mai, a hub of advanced education and multi-cultural center of the Northern Thailand and neighboring countries. The school enjoys a truly state-of-the-art facility, which will benefit the entire school community in the years ahead.
From its inception, NIS has been a place of learning that emphasizes a close relationship between teachers and students; an intimate atmosphere that engenders caring from teachers and enthusiasm from their pupils from Grades K1-12 (ages 3.5 - 18). Nakornpayap International School is accredited by the Western Association of School and Colleges (WASC), recognized by the Association of Indian Universities for entrance qualifications and licensed by the Thai Ministry of Education.
Preschool Program (Early Childhood Center); Elementary School Program: Middle School Program; High School Program; Academics - American style curriculum with Math, Science, English and Social Studies. ESL with classes divided between Thai nationals and non-Thais.