Private Schools in Texas: Christian schools in Pearland, preschools in Houston area, private elementary, high, middle school, college preparatory programs, early childhood education in Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metro area
Eagle Heights Christian Academy: Located in Pearland, within the Houston–Sugar Land–Baytown metropolitan area in the counties of Brazoria, Fort Bend, and Harris in Texas, Eagle Heights Christian Academy has been proudly serving the Pearland community and surrounding area for over thirty years through First Baptist Church - Pearland. We offer a college preparatory curriculum for prekindergarten through 12th grade programs with college prep, honors and advanced placement courses. We also offer before and after school programs. At EHCA, students receive a solid spiritual and academic foundation upon which to stand with Jesus Christ as the cornerstone, in every subject area studied.
Eagle Heights Christian Academy gives your child the vision to succeed. With limited class sizes and teachers who love what they do, you will find a challenging environment in which to learn, a colorful and energetic curriculum in which to thrive and a nurturing, solidly grounded Christian teaching staff in which our parents can have confidence. EHCA is accredited by the International Christian Accrediting Association and a member of the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI).
With two locations in San Antonio TX, Bilingual Child Academy (BCA) provides Spanish immersion and dual language programs for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and elementary school students, including a bilingual preschool (Spanish-English), Spanish summer camps, and after-school child care.
Our schools are conveniently located in Hollywood Park and Stone Oak.
Our aim is to provide high quality language enrichment classes in a student centered environment.
We achieve this by implementing a carefully selected curriculum and creating a nurturing atmosphere where children of all ages can flourish both socially and emotionally.
Young children learn languages easily, and knowing a second language is a huge advantage in later life. Our young learners will benefit from the advantages of growing up multilingual.
BCA is committed to providing children with an environment that fosters enthusiasm for learning and language acquisition in a hands-on, child centered, culturally rich environment.
Our students are surrounded by experiences that will foster academic, social, physical, emotional, cultural and cognitive growth, and promote a community of bilingualism.
Our age appropriate dual language & immersion (English-Spanish) curriculum will help to develop exposure to cultural diversity, school readiness, social & emotional well-being, and self awareness, so that preschool children can feel connected, capable, independent, and important.
- Tiny Tots (Infants 0-23 months)
- Early Learners (2 year olds)
- Preschool & Pre-K program (2-5 year olds)
- Afterschool care for elementary school kids (Kindergarten - 5th Grade)
- Spanish summer camps (5-9 year olds)
The Kinkaid School is a non-sectarian, college preparatory day school located in Houston in Harris County, Texas, enrolling a total of 1,280 boys and girls in grades pre-kindergarten through to 12th. Kinkaid's students range in age from four years to eighteen years. The school has three divisions: Lower School (Prekindergarten, Kindergarten, and grades 1-4); Middle School (grades 5-8); and Upper School (grades 9-12).
Each school division has its own faculty, classrooms, and separate identity, and each has a specific educational plan for nurturing its students. The divisions are unified through educational ideals that characterize Kinkaid and determine its policies.
• Conveniently situated in the Rice Village area of south-central Houston TX, close to Downtown, Crossing Borders provides quality bilingual preschool programs for toddlers up to kindergarten age children (18 months - 5 years).
• Spanish & English classes are available for kids ages 1-5, while French and Chinese classes are available for potty-trained children ages 3-5.
• We offer full immersion preschool programs for non-native speakers as well as native speakers. Children as young as 18-months-old are immersed in our language programs where they learn in a nurturing environment.
• Our curriculum is designed to immerse children in a different language in an organic way using games, songs, activities, to help them participate, understand, and speak the new language.
• Our academic curriculum is advanced, and challenges our students to learn subjects (Math, Science, Art, etc.) in a second language, becoming bilingual.
• All of our teachers are native speakers who are devoted into developing their students to become independent so they are prepared for their future. Our curriculum is flexible, offering parents full-time and part-time school times (2 ,3 & 5 days) as well as before and after care.
Parent Review: "Simply said, we love Crossing Borders. Started with 2 days a week, for my almost 2 year old son, and immediately noticed tremendous growth in both Spanish language comprehension and other skills. Ms Joselyn is a wonderful teacher. We are changing to 5 days a week. - Stephanie
Bilingual Preschool Programs for toddlers to kindergarten kids ages 18 months - 5 years:
• Spanish Immersion Preschool (ages 1-5)
• Spanish Kindergarten Program for 5 year olds
• Mandarin Chinese Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• French Immersion Preschool (ages 3-5)
• English Immersion (18-months to 5 years)
• English for Toddlers
• English Preschool (for kids ages 2-3)
• After-School Child Care / Enrichment Program
• Spanish Summer Camps
• English Summer Camps
Parents can choose to send their child for 2, 3, or 5 days a week.
Located in the Texas Hill Country, just 20 miles from downtown San Antonio, TMI Episcopal is a co-ed, college-preparatory school for students in Grades 6-12.
TMI offers an optional JROTC program, designated as an Honor Unit With Distinction, and 5-day or 7-day boarding for students in grades 8-12.
At TMI, we strive to know the student’s personality, strength of character, extracurricular talents, and leadership potential and recognize that each individual has many strengths. Therefore, admission decisions are based upon a broad analysis and not determined by just one isolated trait.
We understand the commitment and sacrifices families make to provide their children with a private school education that will set them up for success.
We prepare our students for the best universities around the world, strengthened with a foundation of service and leadership, ready to rise to and surpass the demands of rigorous college academics and instilled with lessons that will guide them throughout the rest of their lives.
• A leading provider of accredited homeschool education, Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) offers comprehensive, NCAA-approved online courses with flexible scheduling to homeschooling students in Kindergarten through Grade 12.
• Developed for students in Texas and throughout the U.S., ALA uses the state-of-the-art Odysseyware Curriculum, and a homeschool diploma is awarded to high school seniors on successful completion of the program, as well as an official transcript that states that they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
• We also offer Advanced Placement (AP) classes, college entrance assistance, and summer classes. Students are also welcome to take single classes. Access to our online courses is available 24/7.
• ALA welcomes students with special needs, and they will have the opportunity to receive physical therapy, occupational therapy, and speech therapy through our school.
• ALA is accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC) and approved by the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA).
Online Homeschool Programs: - For kindergarten, elementary school, middle school & high school students
Curriculum features include:
• Anytime online access
• Rigorous core, elective & career courses
• Complete online learning experience
• Advanced Placement (AP) classes
• College preparation assistance
• Interactive digital content
• Customizable, personal curriculum
• Homeschool diploma awarded on successful completion of the program
Our Mother of Mercy is a coed Roman Catholic private school located in south-east Fort Worth, Texas. The school serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through to the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Christian Faith.
It is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life. To succeed in this competitive world " Knowledge is Power". It is extremely important that each child’s education provides the essential foundation for their future success in this world. While your child is at Our Mother of Mercy our objective is to prepare him or her with the skills required to be successful at the high school level. Consequently, we have high expectations of our teachers, the child and especially the parent in providing the teamwork that is needed to achieve this objective of preparing the child for being "One Step Closer to College" and their ultimate success in this world.
Our Mother of Mercy is accredited by the Texas Catholic Conference Education Department, one of the associations recognized by the Texas Education Agency for the accreditation of non-public schools.
Our Mother of Mercy Catholic School serves families with students in pre-kindergarten through the eighth grade who are committed to a positive attitude toward learning and the practice of the Catholic Faith.
We practice two main concepts in order to provide a true education:
- Educating the Mind:
Knowledge is power - it is our belief that education is the foundation for a successful life.
- Educating the Soul: Providing a Christ-centered quality education.