Silicon Drive Family Center: Located in San Antonio, Bexar County, TX, Silicon Drive Family Center (SDFC) is an early childhood education / day care center for infants through to preschoolers. Silicon Drive Family Center is accredited by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC). Our accreditation by NAEYC shows that our program meets the 10 NAEYC early childhood program standards. Our center provides excellent teacher / child ratios (Infants, 1:4; Toddler I, 1:4; Toddler II, 1:6 & Preschool, 1:10). Our curriculum results in a collaborative relationship between teacher and family to promote emotional, social, physical, and cognitive development.
Email:Contact us below
It is our mission to provide the highest quality early childhood education for each child. Our goal is to be distinguished as a quality early childhood program. We strive to maintain developmentally appropriate practices in each classroom and ensure that each child’s physical and emotional needs are met.
Early Childhood Education / Day Care Programs:
We offer early childhood education / day care programs for infants through to preschoolers with flexible enrolment options available. We have 4 classrooms in total: Infants, Toddler I, Toddler II, and Preschool (six weeks to five years of age) – Children are placed and advance based on development level.
- Creative Curriculum: The primary goal of implementing the Creative Curriculum is to provide each child a developmentally appropriate environment to learn.
- The curriculum provides a teaching tool to enhance teacher skills and knowledge and ultimately improve the program.
- It is our objective to provide a high quality early childhood education for your child.
• Conveniently situated in Rice Village in south-central Houston (close to Downtown), Crossing Borders is a leading year-round provider of foreign language classes and summer camps for kids.
• We offer summer language camps for preschoolers and school students in Spanish, French, Chinese, and English.
• Our summer language immersion programs are held in June, July, and August.
• Kids are grouped by age and also by competency. Whether your child is a complete beginner, or at a more advanced level, they will be placed in the group that best suits their needs, and that they find challenging.
• We are committed to the success of each student, and to helping them to reach their full potential! You will be amazed at how much your child will progress in a short space of time on our innovative programs!
Parent Review: “I can't say enough about the management and teachers at Crossing Borders. It's much easier to go to work in the mornings knowing that my son is well taken care of in my absence." - Heidi (Sebastian’s mom)
Faith Lutheran School and Preschool, located in Sugar Land in Fort Bend County, Texas, is a private Christian school offering a Christ-centered quality education for children three years old through 8th grade. Faith Lutheran School & Preschool sees each child as a physical, mental and spiritual being, created by God and capable of experiencing a deep relationship with Him.
Our goal is to enable them to grow spiritually, mentally, socially and physically. We believe in a God-centered academic program that produces strong character and sets the stage for an excellent education. We recognize that our children need to be disciplined under scriptural principles and this approach is needed to give our children security within bounds.
• Adirondack Learning Academy (ALA) provides high-quality, NCAA-approved homeschool programs for K-12 students in Texas, throughout the United States, and internationally.
• Accredited by the National Independent Study Accreditation Council (NISAC), we have offered online homeschool, independent study and distance learning programs since 1997.
• At ALA, we are committed to providing a positive learning environment for every student. We recognize that each child is an individual, and provide customized instruction for students of all levels.
• The primary benefit of homeschooling is the one-to-one student-teacher ratio. Each educational program is tailored to meet your child's learning styles, strengths, and interests to maximize learning. Each child is assigned their own personal learning coach who monitors their progress.
• We use Odysseyware Curriculum, which includes core and elective courses, and allows for comprehensive, customized programs for each student. In addition, we offer a diverse range of electives, administrative tools, and assessment applications to facilitate learning and teaching in an online environment.
• Our program also provides clubs and special events which are held live online so that your child or teenager can interact with other students in real time.
• On successful completion of the program, high school seniors are awarded a homeschool diploma and an official transcript stating they have completed the requirements for graduation in their state.
Conveniently located in Missouri City TX, in Fort Bend County just 20 minutes from Downtown Houston, Little Wonders Learning Center provides Reggio Emilia-inspired education programs for children from infants through elementary school.
Our curriculum is child-centered and based on the Reggio Emilia approach - which promotes education through the development of all of their languages: expressive, communicative, symbolic, cognitive, ethical, metaphorical, logical, imaginative and relational.
Located in Brownsville, Cameron County, Texas, the Episcopal Day School to provide the highest quality education in a Christian environment. For sixty years our goal has been to provide an enriched and challenging educational experience to children from prekindergarten through 6th grade.
The Episcopal Day School strives to provide each child with a superior academic education. We believe this is best achieved when children have the opportunity to acquire a solid foundation in the core academic subjects of English Language Arts, mathematics, science and social studies with enrichment courses in music, Spanish, and computer.
We provide challenging learning experiences to help our students transfer and apply the knowledge and skills they acquire to new problems and situations they encounter. Our students are encouraged to compete in a number of academic competitions such as spelling bee and science fair. The Episcopal Day School is fully accredited by the Southwest Association of Episcopal Schools (SAES) and the Texas Private School Accreditation Commission (TEPSAC,) a division of the Texas Education Agency.
- Programs from kindergarten through 6th grade
- Prekindergarten and Kindergarten Programs
- Elementary School
- Before and After School Programs
- Curriculum with English Language Arts, math, social studies and science
- Enrichment Programs include Spanish, Nature Trail, computer, music, physical education
- Summer Programs
The Growing Tree Academy is a privately-owned licensed daycare and preschool in Houston, Harris County, TX, where children from 6 weeks to 4 years (Pre-K) come to learn, play and socialize. Spanish is taught to all students and live webcam monitoring is given to parents so they can view their child throughout the day.
We provide highly qualified and caring teachers and staff, with all teachers qualified in their age group. The Growing Tree Academy provides a loving environment that provides children with a strong foundation to begin their lives. We are open Monday - Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.