International School of Creative Arts, Buckinghamshire:
The International School of Creative Arts (ICSA), situated 30 minutes west of Greater London in Buckinghamshire County, is a specialist co-educational day and boarding school run in association with the University of the Arts London. ICSA provides a 2 year A-Level programme, a 1 year art portfolio programme and an intensive summer diploma programme aimed at international and UK students ages 16+ years who wish to study art at university. ISCA is the only secondary school in the world that offers access to Central Saint Martins’ Foundation Plus course directly from A-Level studies.
International School of Creative Arts (ISCA) was inaugurated in 2009 and is committed to nurturing young talent into professions in the arts and creative industries of the future. ISCA is a specialised day and boarding school that prepares students for entry into university. The curriculum is designed and tailored by staff from the University of the Arts London, providing a stimulating education with an array of cultural and artistic opportunities, where students build not only their artistic talents but are inspired, motivated and challenged to realise their promise and exceed expectations.
A Level & Creative Arts Programmes for Students Ages 16+:
- 2 Year A Level Programme: Fine Art; Textiles; Graphic Design; Photography; Business Studies; Mathematics; English Literature & Language; History of Art.
- 1 year Portfolio Programme
- Intensive Summer Diploma Programme
- Academic Enrichment Programme
- Social Enrichment Programme
- English language teaching is provided for international students with limited English.
- At ISCA, we provide our boarders with a supportive and nurturing environment while preparing them for independent living. Boarders receive their own room fully equipped with a bed, study area, plenty of storage and en suite facilities.
- Students are encouraged to take responsibility to ensure their room is tidy with a weekly cleaning service provided. Laundry facilities are located on each floor of the boarding houses for students' personal items.
- The safe living environment is monitored closely by the Head of Boarding who is there to ensure each student receives personal care and support. Focused on ensuring your child's happiness, they are at hand to help with school and personal matters, and act as the main point of contact between the school and parents.
The campus is located on 20-acres of landscaped gardens in Wexham, Buckinghamshire, near to Windsor and within easy reach of central London, which is a rich source of learning and inspiration and allows for excellent after-school activities. The nearest airport is London Heathrow, which is 11 miles from ISCA by road. Trains run regularly from London Marylebone to Gerrard's Cross. Trains take 30 minutes.
Email: Contact Us
- Courses / Programs
|Address: Framewood Road, Wexham, SL2 4QS, Slough, England , UK & England|
|Search schools here by state/city for Alabama, Arizona-Phoenix, Arkansas, California-LA County/Bay Area, Colorado-Denver, Florida-Miami-Dade, Georgia-Atlanta, Illinois-Chicago/Cook County, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Mass-Boston, Michigan, Minnesota-Minneapolis, Mississippi, Missouri-St Louis, Nevada, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio-Cleveland, Oklahoma, Oregon-Portland, South Carolina, South Dakota, Pennsylvania-Philadelphia, Tennessee, Texas-Houston/Dallas, Utah, Virginia, Washington-Seattle, Wisconsin-Milwaukee & more...
Search career colleges in Canada by province/city in Abbotsford, Burnaby, Kelowna, Surrey, Victoria, Vancouver, BC, Hamilton, Kitchener, London, Ottawa, Toronto, Ontario, Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta, Winnipeg, Manitoba & more...
© 2003-2019 Learn4Good Ltd: Site listing Education Programs, Career Training & Jobs worldwide.