Building Blocks Playgroup, Manhattan: Building Blocks Playgroup, is a NYS Dept Of Health Licensed child care facility, located in Manhattan, New York City. Our school is run by Mandy, an experienced Upper Eastside private school teacher and her staff offering year round, quality. Day care is available in our two beautiful, Upper Eastside locations, on East 100th Street and First Avenue and East 95th Street and 3rd Avenue, for children ages 10 months to 2 1/2 years, and preschool children ages 2 1/2 to 4 years.
Education Programs: - Infants Program - Toddler Program - Preschool Program
* At Building Blocks Playgroup, we conduct special lessons and projects where the children will learn through several mediums such as cooking classes, science exploration and arts and crafts.
* Our daily and weekly schedule is typical of a high quality pre-school program with the added advantage of small groups and a low student/teacher ratio.
* Children are split into age groups for special activities and projects which are adapted to the range of developmental abilities of the children.
- Monday - Bi-weekly numeracy / science and discovery - Tuesday - Music and Movement - Wednesday - Bi-weekly Literacy / Cooking - Thursday - Library - Friday - Art
We value and understand how important individual care and small group size are to the education and well being of children, so we maintain a very low student to teacher ratio in our school. At Building Blocks Playgroup, we feel we have truly created the perfect nurturing learning environment for your children to be cared for, and educated in.
CP Kids is a dynamic early childhood learning center in Manhattan, NYC, offering child care services and preschool education. CP Kids offers CP Infants (ages 3-15 months), CP Toddlers (ages 16 months to 2 years and 11 months) and CP Preschoolers (ages 3 to 5 years). Parents may enroll their children for 2, 3 or 5 days per week in our School Day and Extended Day programs.
We offer families a warm, nurturing and loving second home for their children. Experienced teachers lead fun, active, hands-on learning activities while teaching important socialization skills. Warm, colorful and safe classrooms provide a home base for daily learning and playing, while the Field House’s state-of-the-art sports facility offers children the opportunity to participate in Manhattan’s best youth sports programs.
• Are you searching for quality Spanish language classes in NYC for your child or teenager?
• A leading provider of foreign language instruction, ABC Languages NYC provides private Spanish tutoring for kids (ages 4+), teens and adults.
• Our popular language school is conveniently situated at 146 West 29th Street in Chelsea, Manhattan West Side (between 6th and 7th Avenues, near Penn Station, NoMad, Koreatown, Flatiron and Midtown).
• Our qualified and experienced teachers will help your child to improve their Spanish language skills in a fun and effective way.
• Whether you want a weekly after-school Spanish program, an at-home Spanish language play group or more intensive Spanish classes as part of your curriculum, we can help to design a program that suits you.
• Private Spanish lessons mean your child gets the exclusive attention of the teacher and can learn faster. You can choose the days and times of the lessons which can be held at our school or your home (or other location of your choice).
PlayWorks NYC is a pediatric therapy center in Rego Park, Queens that provides physical, occupational and speech and language therapy to children with special needs from infancy through to teenage years. We offer services in a professional, nurturing environment with highly qualified staff. We contract directly with the Department of Education, Early Intervention Agencies and accept private payment. PlayWorks main aim is to provide therapeutic services to children with special needs. We are approved by both the NYS Department of Health & the New York City Board of Education.
PlayWorks was born out of a simple love of working with children with special needs and their families. We wanted to have a safe, comfortable, professional place for parents and children to come to for quality therapy. PlayWorks prides itself on offering speech, physical, and occupational therapy with the utmost professionalism in a warm, nurturing environment.
Our mission is to serve children with special needs by enhancing capabilities and fostering independence through high quality therapeutic programs, serve as a resource and respond to the needs of parents, professionals and members of the community.
Gold Material Montessori School - Midtown Manhattan
Courses / Programs
Gold Material Montessori School, conveniently located in Kips Bay in the Eastern part of Midtown Manhattan, is a year-round licensed preschool offering high quality childcare programs for children ages 2 to 6 years, seven days a week from 8:30 am until 9 pm. Our school also provides an overnight stay program for parents with nontraditional working hours.
Our safe and nurturing environment develops each child's unique qualities and potential. Our individualized educational approach prepares children for school and helps them to thrive socially. Our curriculum is engaging and includes variety of stimulating developmental materials that encourages a love for lifelong learning and continuous exploration of the world. Our programs are designed to match parents’ schedules and meet their budgets.
World Class Learning Academy (WCL Academy), in Manhattan’s East Village, New York City, is an international school for students ages 2-11 from both the local and international community. We prepare children to become confident participants in their learning, preparing them for the next stage of their education and the challenges of the future. What sets our students apart from students at other schools is their genuine and enthusiastic desire for learning.
WCL Academy, New York is like no other. We offer an internationally-respected, learning-focused curriculum that is used in over 1,500 schools in 65 countries.
Located in the heart of the Tribeca area of Downtown New York City, My Little School is an Early Childhood Center that offers a full Jewish and academic curriculum in a warm, gentle and nurturing setting for preschool children ages 18 months to 5 years.
Our classrooms are full of opportunities for learning, socialization and growth, and cover all the various domains that complete an Early Childhood education: Literacy, Pre-Mathematics, Social Sciences, Science and Art. We also provide enrichment programs including Holiday programs, summer camps, and music courses.
My Little School believes in an experiential and intentional approach to teaching and learning. This approach fosters children’s intellectual development as they are encouraged to explore their environment and express themselves through words, movement, drawing, painting, playing and other natural modes of expression.