TOEFL in San Francisco: TOEFL test preparation courses in California, English language exam course. Curso de preparación para el examen TOEFL en San Francisco, corsi di preparazione all'esame TOEFL, Prüfung Vorbereitung in Kalifornien.
Intercultural Institute Of California (iic): Located in the heart of San Francisco, The Intercultural Institute of California (IIC) is a not-for-profit language school that welcomes international students interested in studying English as a Second Language (ESL) and TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language). The TOEFL test is recognized by more than 7,500 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries and is the most widely respected English-language test in the world.
Email:Contact us below
( or request a callback ).
IIC is a candidate of the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC). The Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), has approved IIC for the issuance of the M-1 and F-1 visa for international students.
iBT TOEFL Preparation Program:
IIC offers an intensive iBT (Internet-based Test) TOEFL Preparation Program, which is designed to help students acquire the skills and confidence necessary to achieve a high iBT TOEFL score. IIC instructors give special emphasis on iBT TOEFL test-taking strategies.
IIC students study all four skill areas that are tested on the iBT TOEFL exam: Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing. These skills are designed and instructed to help students acquire a high score within a short period of time.
Situated in Scottsdale, Maricopa County AZ (close to Phoenix), Arizona Language Center offers private one-on-one, small group and corporate group English classes to language learners of all skill levels.
Small class sizes and experienced ESL instructors make the Arizona Language Center an ideal place to learn and study English in Scottsdale.
Language courses are designed for Specific Business Purposes as required by each client. Our "Corporate Classroom" travels to the workplace for on-site instruction to business owners, managers and employees.
• Learn English in the beautiful surroundings of south-east Florida!
• Located in Ft. Lauderdale, Broward County FL, The Language Academy (TLA) is one of the premiere language institutes in the area. We provide a range of beginner to advanced level English language classes to adults and juniors (ages 11-18) from around the world.
• Courses include General English, Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and more. Personal attention and quality teaching are our top priorities. We know how important learning is for you.
• That is why an English language course at TLA is a total experience in academic, social and cultural life in the U.S., as well as a sound investment in your future.
• Our experienced and qualified teachers focus on your needs, your interests and your goals. You, the learner, are encouraged to participate actively in cultural activities and fully benefit from your visit.
• The Language Academy is accredited by ACCET (Accrediting Council for Continuing Education & Training), and is recognized by the US Department of Education.
Student Review: "I had an awesome time at TLA!! The teachers and the staff are very friendly and helpful! I can highly recommend this language school for everyone!!"
• Are you searching for English language classes in Spring / The Woodlands or the North Houston area?
• A leading provider of quality language instruction, Crossing Borders provides a range of English courses for adults, kids and teenagers. We teach students at all levels - beginner, intermediate or advanced.
• We offer General English, Business English, and Private English lessons, serving students in Spring / The Woodlands, Cypress, Tomball, Cleveland, Conroe, Montgomery County, Humble, Porter, New Caney, Atascocita, Kingwood TX and surrounding areas.
• Our English classes are customized to meet your individual needs.
• Our professional and qualified teachers do a full evaluation of your language skills and learning goals in order to determine what steps are needed to help you to achieve them.
• Our English language programs are ideal for promoting academic, business, and personal growth.
• We do not only want you to learn to speak and write English, but we want you to experience the American culture and love it the same way we do!
• We place great emphasis on language immersion and small group classes (2-8 students). Our teachers focus on grammar, pronunciation, reading comprehension, and vocabulary.
¿Quieres estar mejor preparado para enfrentar los retos de hoy en día con éxito? ¡Lo que necesitas es hablar un inglés profesional! ¿Estás listo para comprometerte contigo mismo y llevar tus habilidades en el idioma al siguiente nivel? Aprende inglés con Crossing Borders!
English Courses for Adults: • General English for beginners, intermediate & advanced levels
• Intensive ESL Program (4 weeks)
• Semi-intensive English
• Private English lessons
• TOEFL exam preparation
• SAT preparation
• English Conversation classes
• American Pronunciation & Accent Reduction
• Business English
• Corporate English training for executives
• English for the entire family
English Programs for Kids & Teens: • After-school English classes
• Weekend English immersion programs
• English tutoring for high school students
• Summer & Winter ESL camps
• Learn English in San Diego with Kaplan International! Located in the heart of Downtown San Diego, Kaplan International's English language school offers a comprehensive range of English courses and first-class learning facilities.
• Our stylish, contemporary school has a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
• Choose from a comprehensive range of courses and accommodation options. Study English with Kaplan International, world leaders in English education, and discover sunny San Diego while achieving your language learning goals and making friends from around the world.
• Our English school in downtown San Diego is in a brand new location, specially chosen to best fit the needs of Kaplan students, with the latest technology in a beautiful building plus an outdoor patio for student use between classes.
• With over 40 language schools in eight countries, Kaplan International has been teaching English as a foreign language to students and professionals since 1967.
• Our language school in San Diego is accredited by ACCET, and citizens from 53 countries attended our San Diego ESL schools last year.
Student Review: "I like the San Diego school's professional teachers, administrating staff, its daily activities and computer lab. It's a gorgeous place." - Nzar
Beginner to Advanced Level English Language Courses:
• Vacation English courses
• General English lessons
• General English Academic Year/Semester option
• Intensive English classes
• Intensive English Academic Year/Semester option
• TOEFL and Academic English
• Business English
• Summer English Camp for Teens / Juniors ages 14-18
College / Graduate Exam Preparation Programs: • Cambridge exam preparation (FCE, CAE)
• GMAT test preparation
• GRE exam preparation
• ACES Learning Center in Austin, Texas is a Student and Exchange Visitor Program-certified school eligible to issue I-20 Forms and enroll F-1 students in the United States.
• We offer small-sized classes designed to help every type of learner to succeed.
• The ACES ESL Program achievement scale is directly aligned to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
• Our team of experienced teachers and administrators work with you to help you succeed in achieving your English language learn objectives.
• The city of Austin is a great location for international students to experience life and culture in Texas and the USA.
• For U.S. College / University Bound Students: Our Partner Universities in USA include
- Tennessee Tech University
- University of Houston-Victoria
- Texas Wesleyan University
• “It was the greatest experience of English learning I’ve ever had. The instructors’ patience, kindness and professional skills benefited me so much. I am very lucky to be a student at ACES and I am looking forward to coming back in the future.”
A F International School of Languages, Thousand Oaks
Courses / Programs
A F International School of Languages is a quality English school located in the Westlake Village area of the city of Thousand Oaks in Ventura County CA (in the northwestern part of the Greater Los Angeles Area).
We provide a range of beginner to advanced level ESL programs to students from around the world. We teach all levels of Intensive English, TOEFL exam preparation, and English for Professionals (Business English). We are also ETS- certified for the TOEFL iBt test.
Our courses combine grammar, vocabulary building, reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. Small classes (average 12, maximum 15 students) guarantee that you will receive a high level of personal attention and maximum learning opportunities.
Our goal is to provide a quality English programs with a dedicated staff to students from all over the world that they may achieve their educational goals.
At A F International School of Languages, we provide students with a high-quality academic environment, and supportive educational counseling.
A F International School of Languages is accredited by the Commission on English Language Program Accreditation (CEA), and authorized by the Dept. of Homeland Security to issue the I-20 for Student visa applicants.
We also have an English language school called A F International College, which is conveniently situated in the Koreatown district, close to Downtown Los Angeles.