Learn English in United States: Intensive English courses in USA schools to prepare for TOEFL, TOEIC test preparation in New York, Boston. Homestay programs with American family in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Florida. Estudiar inglés en EEUU, cursos de inglés USA
Serving the Washington DC, Southern Maryland, Northern Virginia areas, New York City and CT. American Cultural Immersion (ACI) offers a variety of English language services that educate and accommodate individuals, groups or organizations who are new to American culture and language. Our programs are delivered to students at their home, over the telephone, or online - and include English language programs, accent coaching, public speaking lessons and more. The ACI team are devoted to consulting and coaching in American acclimation, culture, etiquette and accent reduction for clients of all levels.
ACI offers efficient language coaching that is customized to fit each student or group's specific needs and learning style. Our coaching can include lessons on acculturated speech, business communication, public speaking and presentations, to formal and non formal written language. Depending on our client’s preference, all of our services can be conducted in person, over the telephone or through video technology. Our instructors realize that our clients want more than just improved English skills - they want to fit in with American culture.
Are you looking for a place to study English, learn about American Culture, prepare for an American University, access the sights and sounds of California on the east Coast of the USA, prepare for the TOEFL exam, pepare for the GMAT exam, be safe within a smaller community? And most importantly, learn to speak American English fluently while having a good time? Then the Intensive English Language Center at CSUB is the place for you!
The Intensive English Language Center (IELC), located on the campus of California State University, Bakersfield, Kern County in central California, is an intensive American English language program designed to prepare undergraduate and graduate students for successful academic study in the United States.
The non-credit program offers courses in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, including pronunciation. In addition, classes are also offered in grammar, American Culture, vocabulary, academic study skills, including TOEFL preparation. I-20's are issued for study in the program. IELC, also, welcomes persons who want to improve their English for professional or personal reasons.
Intensive English Program. We offer courses in reading, writing, listening, and speaking, including pronunciation. Classes are also offered in grammar, American Culture, vocabulary, academic study skills, TOEFL and GMAT preparation. High school graduates with two years of English language study are eligible to apply for the program. Four sessions are offered throughout the year with 23 hours of instruction per week.
Institute Of Intensive English, Hawaii is located just minutes from the beautiful Waikiki Beach in central Honolulu.
We offer beginner to advanced level English language courses to students from around the world. Study options include Short-Term English, Intensive English, Private English lessons, Academic Exam preparation, and more.
Courses include lessons in the full-range of English language skills and knowledge, including listening, speaking, reading, writing, vocabulary, grammar, and pronunciation.
Our proficiency levels are based on a Global Scale that is recognized around the world, developed through broad scientific research by the Common European Framework (CEFR) and the University of Cambridge.
Accommodation options include student residences, hotels, hostels, shared houses, and homestays with local Hawaiian families.
Student Testimonial: "Thanks teachers for your patience,comprehension and help. We can now speak better English. All of you are very good teachers, but even better as people. We hope to come back one day and maybe meet you again. We'll never forget you." - James and Helena, Spain
- Short Term English Program (20 lessons)
- Intensive English Program (25 lessons)
- Long Term Intensive English (25 lessons)
- Super Intensive English Program (35 lessons)
- Private English lessons
- College Pathway Program
- Cambridge FCE / CAE Preparation
- Business/Corporate English
- Academic Year (Long Stay)
- Speaking with Purpose
- English + Hula
- English + Surfing
- Summer Short Term English Program
- Kids & Teens English
• American Language Programs is a Massachusetts-based language training provider that offers a range of business-based English language immersion programs for individuals and companies from around the world.
• We have courses designed for busy executives, diplomats, managers, everyday businessmen & women, and more. Students select the time of year, the number of study hours, and the level of their program.
• Students from all over the world gain rapid improvement in their use of English as a Second Language through our unique method of English language immersion.
• Our business programs are ideal for students already working or training in areas of General Management, Administration, Customer Relations, Sales, Marketing, Finance and Banking.
Our specialized Business English courses are available in:
• Boston, Massachusetts
• New York City, NY / New Jersey
• Phoenix, Arizona
• Honolulu, Hawaii
• Vancouver, BC in Canada
• Los Angeles & San Francisco, California
• Orlando, Kissimee, Miami, Palm Beach & Boca Raton, Florida
ALPS Language School is a dedicated English Language course provider in Seattle, Washington. We offer a wide range of beginner to advanced programs for full and part-time adult students to improve their English language skills to meet academic, professional and personal goals.
Our teachers are known for their ability to empower students to communicate confidently in English. Private classes or small group classes of 8 or less let teachers proactively address the needs of each individual student.
- Beginner to Advanced levels
- Full-time and Part-time English courses
- Private English lessons
GROUP CLASSES (max 8 per class)
- Intensive Speaking and Listening
- Intensive Reading and Writing
- Intensive TOEFL Test Preparation class
- Intensive IELTS Test Preparation class
- Business English
- English Grammar
- English Pronunciation
- English Conversation
- Special Topics
- Group projects
• Learn English in Huntington Beach, Orange County - One of the most popular tourist destinations in Southern California!
• Kaplan International is an ACCET-accredited English language school with more than 40 campuses in 8 countries worldwide. We provide a wide range of English (ESL) programs to adults and college students from around the globe.
• Kaplan International ESL classes are taught by experienced, professional tutors at basic beginner to advanced levels.
• Our Huntington Beach campus is situated in Golden West College - just 40 miles south of Los Angeles, and close to Westminster, Garden Grove, Santa Ana, Fountain Valley, Costa Mesa, and Newport Beach. Students can make short trips to world-famous Southern California attractions such as Disneyland, Knott’s Berry Farm and Universal Studios!
• Our English language schools in California are accredited by ACCET. Kaplan International also has schools in Los Angeles (Whittier and Westwood) as well as California-based campuses in San Diego, San Francisco, Berkeley, and Santa Barbara.
Student Review: ”I chose this school because it is safe and near the beach. The city is very clean and the weather is so good. It’s quiet and the people are friendly.” - Ali, Kaplan Huntington Beach student
Wilshire Language School in Koreatown, 3 miles west of Downtown Los Angeles, provides morning and evening English classes for beginner to advanced levels. Our students include international students who want to further their education in the U.S., and local students already living in the Los Angeles area who want to improve their English language skills. We also offer an American Culture program for social survival in California, and Current Global Affairs advanced conversation classes. All of our programs are 18 hours a week from Monday through Friday for 4 months, and are suitable for students preparing for upper level college and University study, for personal and career development, or for a smooth adjustment to life in the United States.
LSI is conveniently located in the heart of San Diego near shops, restaurants, public transport and other services. Attractions such as San Diego Zoo, the Symphony Hall and the San Diego Bay are all within walking distance. The school is modern, with 12 spacious and naturally lit classrooms and a computer room with 9 computers and free internet access. We offer a variety of leisure and social activities, from surfing, snorkelling and sailing, to beach parties and concerts and even skydiving. A great many of these events are free or inexpensive. We arrange excursions to Los Angeles, Las Vegas, the Grand Canyon and to sporting and cultural events.
Courses include Standard 20 (20 fifty-minute lessons per week), Intensive 30 (30 lessons per week), MEB - Modular English for Business, Cambridge Exam courses, EET - English for (non-native) English Teachers, Executive Courses (one to one available), and more.
Global Village Hawaii is an English language school where students excel academically in what can only be described as paradise.
Situated close to the heart of Honolulu, we provide a wide range of beginner to advanced level English language classes to students from around the world.
GV Hawaii delivers a quality educational experience to students from across the globe. Once you join our family, your English will rapidly improve on our warm, safe, and friendly island.
At GV Hawaii, you will achieve your educational goals, have unforgettable adventures, and leave with wonderful memories and Aloha.
Our mission is to provide a positive, supportive and inspiring learning environment for English language students through our commitment to the highest standard of quality in the areas of academics, extra-curricular activities, accommodations and student services.
English Language Courses for Adults:
- Beginner to advanced levels
- General English (Levels 1-8)
- Business English program
- Private / Semi-private English lessons
- Closed Group English lessons
- English Exam Prep (TOEFL / TOEIC / IELTS)
- Cambridge Exam Prep (FCE / CAE / CPE)
- Academic Year Program (1 year)
- Semester Gap Program (6 months)
- English + Surfing, Hula, Yoga, Ukulele or Fitness
- University Pathway Program
- Teen Activity Program
English Online Classes near Hartford, Connecticut, provides one-on-one, ESL conversation and pronunciation lessons in “real time” using Skype, the free internet communication client. Classes are designed to fit your personal requirements and level. We teach all levels of English to business people, professionals, students, or anyone just needing to improve their skills.